26 ~ I wont let Sirius die

Sorry for the late update.. currentlu borders opened because corona in Belgium is way less and my boyfriend lives there so I'm spending much time with him.

I hope you guys understand!

Thank you all so much for the love and support. I appreciate you. Even though I might not find the time to respond to all the comments they do cheer me up. I appreciate every single one of them. And the votes and reads ofcourse.

Love you all.

Enjoy the chapter <3

-

The clock was ticking as you were bend over your paper. It was a difficult test. You already expected that. Your hand hurt from the writing but you refused to stop. You were planning on passing this.

You heard Draco sigh besides you as he put his quill down. He ran his hand through his slid back hair before picking his quill back up.

These tests lasted 8 hours. It was mad. You looked up and saw Umbridge looking straight at you.

You looked away from here, but while you did a loud bang was heard outside the door. All the students were interrupted. They turned their head to have a look. Umbridges smile faded.

There was another loud bang. More students looked up. What would that be coming from?umbridge started walking towards the door. He heels echoing through the large hall.

The banging just continued. It was an annoying combination of sounds. You looked at Draco who just shrugged.

Umbridge opened the door and walked outside. She seemed to be surprised as a small sizzle was heard.

A tiny flare of light flew past her into the room and erputed into firework. You smiled at the sight of the pretty blue sparkles.

Umbridge continued looking. Curious of where that came from. Before she knew it Fred and George flew inside. Thet blew all the test papers of the tables. Everyone cheered and got up.

They exploded much more firework. It was a beautiful sight to see against the enchanted ceiling. Draco looked at you. You stared into his eyes and gave him a tiny kiss. He smiled as he looked up at the ceiling too.

Fred grabbed one large firework. He threw it into the air. It became a dragon that headed straight for umbridge.

She ran out of the great hall. Everyone laughed at her. The dragon bit down,capturing her. It erupted into more firework that destroyed all the rules on umbridge walls.

Everyone ran after Fred and George who headed outside. They continued flying and made a giant W in the sky with their firework

'Incredible, isnt it?' Draco asked.

'Truly.' You smiled.

You heard Harry gasp behind you. You and Draco both turned around as you watched him fall to the ground. He was completely zoned out.

'Harry?' You asked.

He was looking into the distance. Paranoid, scared. Did Voldemort enter his brain? Harrys eyes shot at you. You offered him your hand.

'Are you alright?' Draco asked.

Harry got up on his own. Hermione and Ron rushed to his side but he wouldnt stay.

'Harry!' You exclaimed.

'I dont have time to deal with you two!' he hissed.

He pushed you away. You stumbled back against the students behind you and fell to the floor.

'Blimey, Harry!' Ron hissed.

Draco pulled you to your feet. You brushed off your clothes.

'Are you alright?' Draco asked while inspecting you.

'Im fine.' You said while pushing past them after Harry.

Everyone hurried after Harry up the movjng stairs.

'You allright?' Ron asked him.

Harry turned back and looked at you.

'Are you insane! You couldve injured her. She was only caring for you!' Draco hissed.

'I dont care!' Harry hissed. 'Voldemort! He's got Sirius! In the department of Mysteries!'

Voldemort got Sirius? How? When? Tue ministry was hard to break into..

'How do you know?' Hermione asked in shock.

'I just saw it!' He exclaimed while heading up the stairs again.

You all followed him. Curious of whether or not this was real.

'How are we going to get there!?' He asked you.

'Into the department of Mysteries?' You asked him.

'We have to do something!' He yelled while he stopped.

Draco frowned and leaned against the wall. Hermione looked at him. Draco hlanced at Harry while thinking.

'I know the ministry. My father works there..' draco said. 'How'd Voldemort get into the ministry without being seen? I mean.. he and sirius are the two most wanted wizards in the world..'

'Yeah.. they cant jist waltz into the ministry of magic.' Ron sighed.

'It just seems so unlikely, Harry.'

Harry grabbed you and pushed you against the wall. You gasped while Draco immediately pulled him away from you.

'I wont let Sirius die!' He yelled.

A few members of the DA stared at you from the stairs and walked down as they heard the screaming.

'We heard Harry scream.. whats up?'

'Voldemort has broken in the department is mysteries and he's got Sirius there!' Harry said 'he might already have the weapon!'

'Harry, think!' Hermione hissed. 'Voldemort knows you! He knows you'd rush off to save Sirius.'

Harry was surrounded by his friend but he treated you all like you were the ones that had taken Sirius. He was angry at all of you. Screaming, making a scene.

'There isnt anyone else! Everyone from the order is gone!'

'Anything we can do to help?' Ginny asked.

'No there isnt!'

Ginny looked a little hurt.

'Yes they can, Harry.' Hermione said.

'How?' You asked.

Hermione told you about how she wanted to break into Umbridges office.. mental but possible with Fred and George. It was going to be a pretty wild adventure..