40 ~ Malfoy

Shameless self promo:

Join my discord for:

- early previews
- you can win oneshots and buy them with server currency (not actual money) even if my requests are closed
- stay up to date with my page and meet friends

Link in my bio and on my page.

Ty for your patience.

Ily

-

'It's so easy for them to get to you! You're bloody lucky you werent killed!' Hermione hissed.

She was absolutely right. Harry just told you what happened at the burrow. They could piss Harry off so easily.. and Ginny, was she out of her mind?!

'You have to realise who you are, Harry!' You hissed.

'I know who I am, Y/N. Alright?' Harry sighed.

You continued to walk. He didnt realised what you were saying. He was too easily offended by them. To easy to just go after them and risk his life.

You stared into the hallway and saw Ron and Lavender. She hung a necklace around his neck and hugged him. Ron looked really uncomfortable.

'Excuse me, I have to go vomit.'

You grabbed Draco's wrist and pulled him with you after Hermione.

'Both those boys piss me off. They're so annoying.' She hissed. 'Harry is the bloody chosen one. The only one who can save us and he risks his bloody life over nothing!'

Hermione just had to blow off some steam probably.

'And then there's Ron with his stupid girlfriend and his stupid face.'

Draco looked at you and grinned. You rolled your eyes with a smile. Hermione stopped and turned around.

'Sorry. I'm nagging. I'm sorry. It's just.. they're so irresponsible you know.'

'You need a good book in the library. That'll clear your mind.' Draco said.

Hermione sighed and her posture softened.

'You're right. I'm going to do a bit more searching on that half blood prince. Thank you guys.'

She walked away. You looked at Draco.

'She is sad and you send her off to read?' You asked.

'What? It always helps.' He shrugged. 'I'm done with the constant drama. I bet you, something else will happen to one of them before you know it.'

And Draco was right. A few days later to be exact. You woke up in Draco's dorm. You decided to spend  a night with Draco. It had been awhile since you did that.

'Hey trouble.' Draco said while you opened your eyes.

You yawned and laid yourself against him, trying to wake up.

'Were you staring at me?' You asked.

'I was just watching you sleep. You're beautiful you know.' He smiled.

You blushed and dug your face into his bare chest. Draco laughed and ran his hand through your hair.

'No you are.' You mumbled.

'I know.' He smirked.

You sat up and playfully pushed him.

'IT'S ALWAYS YOU!' You heard coming up from the common room.

Hermione.. she was very angry. You looked at Draco. He looked back at you. Before you knew it you were both on your feet, changing into your robes.

Before you knew it you both rushed down the stairs. Hermione's face was filled with angry but also with worry. Harry looked a little scared.

'What's going on?' You asked.

'Ron got bloody poisoned and guess who was there?! Harry Potter and professor Slughorn!' Hermione hissed. 'I swear to merlin Harry I am going to kill you one day!' She almost yelled.

Draco hurried over to Hermione and grabbed her by her robes.

'Calm down.' He said while pulling her back and pushing Hermione towards you.

'It's always him! It's always them! What if he dies?!'

You pulled Hermione into a hug. You held her tightly. You knew this was pure worry. She loved Ron. With all of her heart.

'I-'

'Sssh.' You just said.

Draco walked over to Harry. He stopped right in front of  him, stuck out his finger and pushed it against his chest.

'You are Harry Potter. You are the chosen one. You are the only one who can save us from this mess! You better start acting responsible!' Draco hissed. 'You cant keep risking everyone's lives like this, neither can you do that to your own! Grow up!' He hissed.

'He lived because of me!' Harry hissed. 'So shut up, Malfoy!'

Draco lowered his hand. He stared at him, his posture softening. You let Hermione go and stared at Harry.

'Malfoy?' He asked. 'I am not... a Malfoy. Dont you dare call me Malfoy.' He spoke.

'After everything he has done for you.' Hermione said.

'Draco-'

'Now you shut up!' Draco yelled.

Draco turned around and stormed out of the common room.

'You disgust me. You know how much he hates his family for everything they've done to him. This wasnt about first name basis. He doesnt want to be a Malfoy anymore.'

You let out a deep sigh and walked out of the common room.. but Draco was no where to be seen. If you were him, where would you go?

You walked down the moving stairs. All the way to the bottom and walked outside. Luckily it wasnt that cold outside anymore. The winter was slowly disappearing.

'Where do you think you're going?'

You turned around and saw McGonagall.

'Draco is upset. Harry said something to him and I just know he went somewhere. Can I please go look for him?'

'What did he say?'

'He called him a Malfoy.'

McGonagall sighed. She nodded and turned away. You continued walking through the grounds.

You really thought you reached a place of understanding.. but you clearly didnt. Draco was just trying to make him understand. Draco only cared for him. For Harry to treat him like that was unacceptable.

You saw hogsmeade in front of you. A far in the distance you already saw Draco. At the place where you kissed for the first time. The place he skipped classes for. The place where he could always be alone. You wondered through hogsmeade. The closer you got to him.. to more you heard..

Was he... crying?