10 ~ death eater?

You took a deep breath before approaching the golden trio at the lake. You promised them. You promised you'd talk to them.

'There you are.' Hermione spoke impatiently.

'Well I'm sorry, I was talking to Draco.'

You sat down infront of them. Unsure of where this was going to lead.

'What's your deal with him anyways?' Ron asked. 'What even happened that you like him that much?'

You looked at them. You hated the way they were acting. The problem was that you didnt even know why Draco took your attention that much. There was just something about him.

'Guys, just stop for a second.' You sighed. 'Sit down.'

They sat down as well. Their eyes were fixated on you. You felt a little uncomfortable. Like it was a crime to like who you liked.

'I was talking to Draco after the entire breakfast thing that happened. I meant to ask you guys about it but you were too busy to listen to me.'

'Merlins beard, what did he say?' Ron asked.

'I bet he lied to her.' Harry sighed.

This was childish. They were acting like children. It was insane.

'He explained to me that you guys never gave him a chance. That he is different then everyone thinks but that no one has ever taken the time to see it and you guys were trying to get me to think the same.'

'That's totally not true.' Hermione said.

'Have you talked to him for long enough to find out?'

Their silence told you enough. That was truly disgusting though. Not even trying to accept him.

'Purely because his entire family is a slytherin doesnt mean he's bad.'

Hermione snorted and crossed her arms. You didnt understand why. You shot her a look right away and kept looking at her.

'What?' You asked.

'Its not about the fact that his entire family is a Slytherin, it's about the fact that his entire family-'

'Malfoy will tell her, hermione.' Harry interrupted her.

She looked at him in confusion. His entire family was what? This talk confused you even more.

'What? We can just tell her!'

'But then malfoy is right. Then we havent given her a chance to think differently.'

'You're just bullying him.' You shrugged.

They all looked at you as if they couldnt believe you just said that.

'We never did such a thing!' Hermione hissed at you.

'You did! I know the way the entire school thinks about him!' You scoffed. 'You guys pulled everyone into that!'

'That is not true!' Ron hissed. 'Everyone thought that the second he walked into Hogwarts because his family serve Voldemort!' He blurted out.

You looked at them in shock. His family served Voldemort? Wait did he serve Voldemort? You knew voldemort had a mark but when Draco got detention he didnt have anything on his arm.

'He doesnt though.' You said. 'Draco took detention for me and he had nothing on his arm.'

'That doesnt mean they're not planning anything with him.' Harry said.

You had no idea what to say. Was this true? Draco didnt come across as such a jerk or an evil person.. you were completely lost right now.

'Y/N, you have the right to be friends with who ever you want but that doesnt mean you have to grow cold to us. When he betrays you, you're gonna want to have someone.' Hermione said.

You sighed.

'Are you guys going to stop bitching to me for being friends with Draco?' You asked.

'You still want to be friends-' Ron started.

'Yes.' Harry interrupted him. 'We will.'

'Will we?' Ron asked.

Hermione slapped him against his arm.

'I'm.. going to go. I need some time.'

You got up and left towards the common room. The thoughts kept roaming around in your head. Death eater? You had recently been trying to get more involved with all this Voldemort stuff. You wanted to know if you were in danger.

Was Draco dangerous? That's what you wanted to know. Was he? You didnt want to believe it. He was nice. Incredibly nice.. he was amazing. You just couldnt see him like that.

'Hey Y/N.'

Draco pulled you out of your train of thoughts. You looked at him.

'How did it go?'

You could do two things. Confront him and risk a possible fight without you even being sure whether or not this was true. Or keep it to yourself and make sure you'd know before attacking him about it.

'It went well. I wanna be friends with all of you.' You just said.

'Did they say anything?' Draco asked.

You looked at him and managed to work up a smile while shaking your head.

'That's surprising.' He said.

'Well they didnt say anything new.'

'Oh okay.' He shrugged. 'Do you wanna hang in the courtyard?' He asked.

You nodded and headed outside with him.

-

You and draco had been out on the courtyard in the sun for the entire afternoon. All you were busy with was what the trio said. You still managed to have a nice conversation with him.

'Beautiful weather today.' Draco smiled. 'Althought its getting chilly.. almost winter time. Within days itll be snowing here.'

You looked up at the sky and then at Draco.

'Your hair will match the surroundings then.' You joked.

Draco snorted and shook his head with a smile while turning his head to you.

'All I was trying to say was that you should enjoy the weather while you can. Of course you have to throw such a remark out.' He laughed before pushing you playfully.

You pushed him back.

'Hey!' He exclaimed.

'You started.'

Draco gave you another push, causing you to almost fall. Draco laughed while you tried to push him over with all your strength. He didnt even move a little bit. Draco rubbed your head.

'Ahw. Maybe next time.' he laughed.

You swatted his hand away. Draco looked at you for a moment.

'You know what's also beautiful? Except for this weather.'

'If you're gonna say "me I'm gonna throw your in the lake.'

Draco sighed with an even brighter smile than before.

'Although you're right, that's not what I was going to say.' He said.

You looked at him and leaned against the wall.

'Then what were you going to say?' You asked.

'You. You are.' He shrugged.

You raised your brows as you felt your cheeks heating up.

'Okay, what do you want from me? Money? Food?' You asked.

'No! I'm serious.' He said. 'Cant I give you a compliment.'

You looked at him for a moment. You looked at the floor while a shy smile creeped onto your face.

'Someone's shy.'

'I'm not!' You exclaimed while pushing him.

Draco grabbed your hands and pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back. Right then the thoughts you had earlier creeped back into your mind. You tried to get rid of them while letting him go..