52 ~ go?

Hi guys!

Sorry it took me awhile. I also explained last chapter why but my life id just really busy right now. Also im not gonna lie i wss lowkey stuck on the story. Unsure of what to write but I hope this will entertain you.

This chapter isn't very long but I still wanted to post it bc yes

The book is almost finished btw!

Enjoy!

-

You arrived in some sort of water spot. The wind was blowing loudly. Draco immediately hurried towards you and pulled you up. He took you back towards your mother.

'Are you guys okay?' She asked.

You hugged her right away. She held you tightly and stroke the back of your head.

'Thank god you two didn't get hurt.'

Your mother looked over your shoulder and saw Harry holding Dobbys lifeless bodies. She pulled you with her right away. She didnt want you to see that.

'Lets go. Lets see where we can go.'

-

Of course you found out Dobby passed away. You burried him safely ontop of a hill nearby the house you were staying at. The athmosphere has been awkward though. Especially between Harry and Draco.

'Guys.'

Harry, who was sitting at the table, and Draco, who was helping your mother cook, looked up.

'In here, now.' You sighed.

They both followed you into the living room. Everyone was upstairs or outside so you could hang out there.

'Sit.'

The two boys sat down opposite of you. Not even paying attention to each other. You looked at each of them and sighed.

'You guys are makijg everyone uncomfortable. Time to talk about what happened in the Manor.'

Draco rolled his eyes right away and Harry sighed. They clearly didnt feel like it.

'There is nothing to talk about.' Harry sighed.

Draco snorted and looked away from you two, into the distance. Harry sighed again.

'Nothing happened, he is angry about nothing.'

'Nothing?!' Draco exclaimed while turning his head to him.

Draco seemed hurt. You hadnt seen him like that in awhile. Something really had happened. That look made you believe him.

'Harry for real looked at me like it was my fault that we were locked up there! Like that look of suspicion which he hadnt had in months.' Draco hissed. 'If it was my fault we wouldnt be locked in a bloody cellar! Also if he still doesnt trust me, why do I even bother helping his death escaping, oblivious ass!' Draco hissed.

'Language!' You sighed.

Draco sighed at you, his face softening right away.

'I'm sorry, its just frustrating.'

'Its not that I dont trust you, the circumstances were just odd! You dont have to be such a baby about it.'

That was kind of harsh in your opinion. Draco was voicing his feelings.. doesnt make him a baby in your opinin.

'No you have no idea how painful a look like that is because ive been stared at like that for 6 bloody years!' Draco exclaimed. 'I thought we were past that, mate!'

'We are past that, cant I just be a little shocked or surprised?!'

You leaned a little forwards.

'Settle down, both of you.' You sighed. 'Bickering isnt going to help. Harry I think you should apologise.'

Harry looked at both of you.

'I have nothing-'

He suddenly stopped. You turned around and saw your mother standing there, raising her brows.

'Harry James Potter, apologise this instant or I will make sure to tell Molly next time I see her.'

Harry looked defeated. He looked at Draco.

'I'm sorry.'

'Thanks.'

Draco got up and grabbed your wrist. He pulled you up and took you upstairs to the guest room where you were staying.

He closed the door and turned to you. He smiled at you. You loved to see his smile. It gave you butterflies.

'Thank you.' He said while walking over to you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck before kissing him shortly.

'You should thank my mum.'

Draco gave you another small kiss.

'Without you the conversation never would've happen. So thank you.'

You grinned. Draco kissed you again and he held you tightly. You deepend the kiss right away.

Draco's hand slowly moved up and grabbed the bottom of your shirt. You smiled a little and held Draco even more tightly.

You opened your mouth a little so Draco could slip his tongue inside. Draco moved his hands and pushed you up against the wall.

You pulled back for a moment and looked at him. Draco smirked at you, his lips still close to yours. He didnt make the break last long. Before you knew it his lips were back against yours.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door. You pulled back right away and let out a sigh. Draco let you go right away.

'Yes?'

The door opened and your mother peeked inside.

'Lets go.' She said.

You looked at her in confusion. She never mentioned anything about leaving.

'Go?' You asked. 'Where?'

'Hogwarts. But first we got to make a few stops. So lets go.'

She walked away. You looked at Draco wjo shrugged. He grabbed your hand and you followed your mother.