55 ~ Careful

After this chapter there will be one more chapter and then this book is over. Thank you in advance for everyone who stuck with me. I love you guys so much!

Enjoy!

~

'Draco.. Y/M/N.. im so glad you guys are okay.'

Draco looked up. Hermione was standing there. She just came back. Voldemort just told forced too retreat so it was a mess.

'Where is Y/N?'

Draco looked past her. The nurses were still with you. He had never been more worried in his life.

'Y/N had to get emergency treatment.' Your mother said.

Draco looked back at the floor. Hermione sat down besides him and gave him a hug. Draco didnt really do much. He was stuck in his thoughts. You were the best that ever happened to him.

Your mother suddenly got up. Draco's eyes shot forward straight away. He saw madam pomfrey approach them. He got up too and so did Hermione.

'How did it go?' Your mother asked right away.

'She is out of danger for now. We managed to fix her shoulder but it will definitely leave a scar. She cant fight in this battle anymore. She will risk ripping it open.'

A huge weight fell of both of their shoulders.

'You can to see her. She just woke up.'

'Thank you so much. We can't thank you enough.' Draco said right away.

She just smiled and took them to you. As soon as your mother saw you she immediately sat down besides you and carefully held you.

'I'm so happy youre okay.'

You didn't say anything. You didn't really know what to say. You also had quite a bad headache.

'Let's try to sit up.'

Your mum slowly helped you up. As soon as you sat up you hugged her tightly, gasping in pain as you moved your arm too fast.

'Careful.' Draco said.

You looked over your shoulder. You hadnt even noticed him yet. He sat down on his knees besides you. You looked at him. He smiled at him.

'Hey Trouble.'

He gave you a short kiss. You hugged him too. He carefully wrapped his arms around you.

'I'm really sorry.' He said.

'For what? You saved me.' You said.

'For what my parents did to you.'

'I already told him not to apologise. Its not his fault.'

You heard some commotion outside. Draco carefully helped you up. You slowly walked outside with him. You were still weak.

You saw a bunch of death eaters approach. Voldemort on the front with Hagrid. You held onto Draco, your mother was right behind you.

'Who's that? Who's that Hagrids carrying?' You heard Ginny ask.

'Neville, who is it?' She asked.

'Harry Potter is dead!' Voldemort screamed.

'NO!' Ginny yelled.

Draco pulled you into a hug. You held him tightly. You couldn't believe this..

'Silence.' Voldemort spoke while casting a spell keeping her at distance.  'Stupid girl! Harry Potter is dead!' He spoke while stepping forwards. 'From this day forth, you'll put your faith in me.' He spoke while pointing at himself.

You let Draco go and stared at the scene. He Voldemort turned around to look at his followers.

'Harry Potter is dead!' He shouted.

They all laughed. This was awful. What did you have to do now? Harry was supposed to be the one to end this.

And now it's time to declare yourself. Come forwards and join us... or die.' He spoke.

'Draco...' Lucius spoke. 

Dracos eyes shot at his father. All eyes were on him.

'Youre insane. Keep my name out of your mouth. You disgust me.'

Voldemort seemed to be a little surprised but he couldn't do anything to draco. You were surrounded by people. Hermione and Ron smiled at you.

Neville slowly limped forwards. He didnt seem to be feeling well. Was he going to go to them? No way.

'Well, I must say I'd hoped for better.' Voldemort said.

There was laughing behind him.

'And who might you be, young man?' He asked. 

'Neville Longbottom.'

Ofcourse they laughed again. You looked at your mother. She gently stroke your back. Trying to calm you down.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank.'

'I'd like to say something.' He interrupted him.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.'

Voldemort seemed annoyed that Neville was taking his moment. He had a fake smile on his face.

'It doesn't matter that Harry is gone.' He started.

'Stand down Neville!' Seamus spoke.

'People day everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here.' Neville pointed at his heart.

He was being inspiring. He was right. You were with so many. You didn't need Harry to defeat him.

'So as Fred, Remus, Tonks... All of them.' Neville spoke. 'They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harrys heart did beat for us! For all of us! And now it's over!' Neville yelled while grabbing the sword of gryffindor from the hat he was holding.

Harry suddenly dropped to the ground and started running. Nagini was after him. Everyone was running around while death eaters slowly left.

'Confringo!' Harry yelled and he shot flames at nagini.

'Y/N, Draco, let's go!' Your mother said.

'We can't go now! They need our help!'

Draco grabbed your upper arms and held you tightly.

'Look at yourself. You're too weak too fight. Your shoulder will only get worse from it. We need to go.'

Draco pulled you with him. That was it. It was over for you. You tried to run with them to safety. You felt bad that you couldn't fight anymore but you had no choice..