44 ~ obliviate

You apparated right on the middle of the streets. Hermione pulled everyone back as a bus drove straight past you.

'Take me back!' You hissed at Hermione.

Draco took you into his arm.

'Tell her to take me back! My parents!' You spoke, clearly panicked.

Draco held you tightly into a hug. You tried to pushing him away.

'Y/N, calm down!' Ron hissed.

You looked at him.

'They're at my house. My entire family is there! We cant go back.'

Without saying a word Hermione walked into the pavement. You followed her and Ron followed you. You smiled, remembering all the times your family took you here since you left America.. but it also brought up the sad memories again.

You and hermione could easily find your way through the muggles. Harry wasn't used to these busy streets, but he managed. Ron just kept bumping into everyone, not knowing what the hell was going on. Then you stopped. Ron bumped against you and so did Harry. Hermione turned around.

'We have to go back.' You said.

'Come on Y/N.. You know we can't.' Harry said.

'My parents letters and stuff are in the burrow! I need to get it back!' You said while turned towards Harry.

Ron grabbed you and pulled you into a hug.

'I want to go back too.. my family is still there.. but we can't Y/N.' He said.

Hermione turned and started walking the pavement without saying a word. You all just started following her through the crowd of muggles.

'Where are we?' Ron asked.

'Shaftesbury Avenue.' Hermione answered. 'I used to come up here to theaters with mom and dad. I do not know why I though of it. It was the first thing to come to my head.'

'This way.' You said while pointing into a shopping street.

You could navigate here more easily. People were mostly on the side, looking at clothes. Leaving room for people to pass.

'Let's change.'

Hermione reached into her small bag and pulled out clothes for everyone. An enlargement charm..  clever. Well it was Hermione, what else could you expect. She handed you and Draco your clothes.

Draco grabbed your hand and pulled you further into the shadow. He unzipped your dress. You quickly lowered it and got dressed.

Everyone walked back to Hermione to get their clothes back into the bag.

'Let's go.' Hermione said as soon as Ron and Harry brought back their clothes.

You grabbed Draco's hand while you continued walked. Hermione brought you to a small coffee shop. It was your typical London shop. It had some booths but it was wrote dark inside. There was no one there. You sat down besides Draco on one end of the booth and Harry took the seat besides you. Hermione and Ron said opposite of you.

'What about the people at the wedding?' Harry asked after a silence. 'Maybe Y/N is right.. we should go back.'

'They're after you mate.' Ron said.

'She isn't right Harry.. you're putting everyone in danger by going back there.' Draco said.

A waitress walked over to your table.

'That's right..' Hermione said.

The waitress stopped and coughed a few times. She seemed grumpy and not in the mood for visitors at this time.