32 ~promise?

Hey draco lovers! Sorry that I've been gone for awhile. I had tons of exams but I passed my 2nd year of college! So thank you for your patience and support. Couldn't have done it without you guys. I have a holiday now so more writing! Enjoy this chapter!

Important!
I needed someone to replace Draco and do his task so I made Pansy the person who got chosen. That's the edit that will continue from this part of the story until the end.

Enjoy!

-

You looked through every carriage window trying to find Ron, Harry and Hermione. You entered the train later because you were still chatting with some people.

You hadn't seen them since you went to dragon alley. It was an interesting visit. Olivanders was destroyed and Pansy was acting rather sketchy. The trio followed her around but you and Draco thought that was a waste of time. Besides, Draco didnt want to be associated with her.

'Oh here you are.' You smiled while opening the carriage door.

You looked into the carriage. Harry seemed annoyed.. or mad? What was up with him this time?

'What's up with Harry?' Draco asked.

'Don’t you see, it was a ceremony.
An initiation.' Harry exclaimed.

You had no clue what this was about. All you said to them since you last saw them was hi. Could this be about Pansy?

'Stop, Harry, I know where you’re
going with this-' Hermione sighed.

'It’s happened. She’s one of them!' Harry yelled.

Why was he even yelling? You sat down with Draco to listen in on the conversation. It seemed interesting.

'One of what?' Draco asked. 'And who is this even about.'

Hermione looked at you while closing her newspaper. She was going to tell you exactly what it was about. You could see it in her eyes. You and Draco looked at her while Harry looked away.

'Harry is under the impression that
Pansy Parkinson is now a Death Eater.'

Pansy? What did she have to do with any of this? Pansy was a well known member of the slytherin house. Quite popular in Slytherin too, together with Blaise. You only had a few classes with her until now. You had no idea what to think of her but she seemed to kind to be evil.

Was this about what they saw in diagon alley when they followed her? It was a little funny. At first he was sure Draco was a death eater. Blinded by hate he assumed he was.. now he was doing it again but with Pansy.

'You’re barking. What would You-
Know-Who want with a sod like Parkinson?' Ron sighed.

'Do you know anything about this, Draco?' Harry asked.

'I dont because of anyone was supposed to be a death eater at Hogwarts right now it would be me.. but I escaped my family home.'

'See! Maybe they chose her to do it instead!' Harry hissed.

That was a theory but Pansy didnt seem like someone the dark lord would ask for help. She seemed a little too soft.

'So what’s she doing in Borgin and
Burke’s? Browsing for furniture?' Harry hissed.

'It’s a creepy shop. She’s a creepy
bloke.' You said. 'Harry.. first Draco and now Pansy.. you have to stop assuming people are death eaters.'

'Y/N has a point.' Hermione said.

Harry ley out a frustrated sigh before he leaned forwatds to put his hands on his knees. He really wanted you all to believe him.

'Look. Her parents are Death Eater.
It only makes sense. Besides,
Hermione saw it. With her own
eyes.'

Hermione didnt want to back him up. You could see it in her eyes.

'I told you. I don’t know what I
saw.'

Harry got up and snatched the invisibility cloak from Ron's hands. He was clearly angry. He rushed out of the compartment.

'What was that about?' Draco asked. 'First he accuses me and now her? Is he mental?'

'He is blinded by fear and hatred.' Hermione sighed.

'So yeah. Totally mental.' Ron grinned.

Hermione slapped him with her newspaper. She looked back at you and Draco.

'We followed Pansy to the shop and thet were staring at some kind of cabinet with some people who serve Voldemort. I have no idea what we saw. No idea why.'

'Voldemort often has get togethers with death eaters and they family. Even if some family members arent death eaters.'

'Its a stupid topic really. I'm sure he's wrong.' Ron sighed.

You leaned back in your seat and looked out of the compartment window. He was actually gone. Why did he take his cloak with him? Why was he acting like this?

'Dont worry Y/N. Harry has always been a little.. paranoid when it comes to death eater. They're trying to kill him.. you know.' Hermione shrugged.

'I know. I just hope he isnt doing anything stupid.' You said.

'Knowing Harry.. he probably is.' Ron grinned.

Hermione slapped him again with her newspaper. Ron grabbed the back of his hand.

'Ouch!'

Hermione smiled and looked away from him. You swore you saw her blush. She made eye contact with you and you raised your brows. She looked away from you. Did she like him?

'We should have a talk.' You said to Hermione.

'No we don't.'

'I think we do.'

'About what?' Ron asked.

You grinned.

'Hermione knows.'

She got up and snatched your arm to pull you out of the compartment and drag you further along the train.

'Ron huh?' You smirked.

'Shut up! You can't tell anyone. Please.'

'I always expected you to like some sort of professor or a book nerd but you and Ron do make a good match. Ginny and have been talking about it all summer.'

'About me and Ron?!'

'Yes. It's pretty obvious that there is some sort of.. thing.. between you two.'

Hermione sighed and leaned against the side of the train. She looked at you.

'Ron doesnt like me. I'm too.. hermione-ish for him.'

You smiled and laid your hand on her upper arm in a comforting way.

'Everyone needs a Hermione in their lives. We'd die without you. Being "Hermione-ish" is a compliment. Trust me.'

She smiled a little and looked at the floor.

'So when are you going to tell him?' You asked.

Hermione looked up with wide eyes.

'Never. I wont tell him. At least not right now.' Hermione sighed. 'You cant tell him either. Nor can you tell anyone else. Not Harry, not anyone in the DA and not even Draco. This is our secret. Promise?'

'Promise.'