47 ~ let's go

Im sorry this took me so long. Kinda have a small writers block also kinda have college kicking my ass.

Im gonna let the story go where I want it to go and then we will improvise xD

Working on being more on here :( thank you for everyone who understands.

Love ya!

-

'Trouble.'

Draco's sweet voice woke you up. You pulled the sheets over you and wrapped your arm around him.

'Baby.' He grinned.

You mumbled a bit and hugged him tightly while slowly opening your eyes. You looked up at him and smiled right away.

'Hey.'

'I heard some commotion downstairs. We should have a look.'

You sighed and got up. You tried to fix yourself up a little. Draco grabbed your hand. You looked at him as he pulled you closer and kissed you.

'Shouldn't we go check?'

Draco grinned and took you downstairs. You headed towards the kitchen where you saw Kreacher and some house elf you had never seen.

'Harry Potter.. so long it's been.' The tiny house elf said.

'That's Dobby.' Draco whispered.

'We all do. That's Dobby. I freed

'Get off me!' The man shouted.

Dobby and Kreacher managed to bring him down to the ground. That was probably Fletcher. Before you knew it he was hit in the head by a pan. You stumbled back in surprise.

'As requested,' Kreacher started.

'Expelliarmus!' Hermione yelled, causing you to miss the rest if his mumbling.

Hermione caught his wand.

'What are you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding elf on me?'

Dobby climbed on the table. He looked at all of you.

'Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley ... which Dobby thought was curious and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name. And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief.'

'Me?! A thief?! You foul little-'

He stopped talking when he noticed you all looking at him.

'You're a thief, Dung, everyone knows it.'

'Mr. Weasley! So good to see you!' Dobby smiled.

'Nice shoes.' Ron smiled at him.

Dobby then walked towards you. You looked at him and smiled. A freed house elf.

'Dobby has never seen you.'

'That's true.. I joined 5th year. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!'

'Listen. I panicked, alright? He was right on me and Mad-Eye fell off his broom!'

'You...' Kreacher mumbled.

'Tell the truth.' Draco hissed.

'When you turned this place over, don't deny it You found a locket am I right?' Harry said.

'Boy, was it valuable?'

'Have you still got it?' Hermione asked.

'He surely didn't get enough money for it, yet.'

'Bleeding gave it away, didn't I?' He almost whined. 'There I was selling my goods... when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see my license. she says she would lock me up? Would have done too if she didn't take a fancy to that locket.'

You wanted to listen to the rest but you were distracted by the radio. You left the room and sat down to listen to it. Draco headed over to you.

'So-'

'Sh.'

You continued to listen. A lot of names passed. Draco sat down besides you.

'Y/F/N Y/L..'

It even grew quiet in the kitchen. Did they just.. did you just.. did they just.. Draco had no idea what to do. He looked at you. You clutched your fists. You stared at the floor while fighting against the tears.

Your father is dead. He is dead dead. You were never going to see him again. Never ever. He would never see you after the war, see you graduate, walk you down the Isle, meet your grandchildren..

'Y/N..' Hermione said.

'Take me home.' You said with a shaking voice.

'We can't-' Harry started.

'Take.. me.. Home.' You said.

It was dead silent. You just sat there fighting against all your emotions, not trying to break down. You were still processing what was happening.

'You know we can-'

'Take me home!' You exclaimed while looking at Draco. 'Take me home.' You choked. 'I want to go ho..'

You couldn't even finish that sentence. Draco pulled you up and pulled you into his arms. You broke down crying against him. It broke his heart. Of course it hurt Draco too. Your parents had been more of a support to him than his actual parents. Draco tried to stay strong for you but he couldn't help but wipe a few tears away.

'I'm taking us home.' He sniffed.

'Draco that's-' Ron started.

'I'm taking.. us home.'

'Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?'

'Her bloody dad just died, dont you tell us what we can or can't do.' Draco said. 'I'm taking her home.'

Draco grabbed you and pulled you with him upstairs. He took you to your room and started to gather you stuff. You just stood there staring at him, while trying to calm down.

'D-Draco.' You managed to say.

Draco looked at you. You opened your arms and before you knew it he hugged you. You held him tightly.

'Dont listen to them, I'll take you home. We have to find your mum.'

You nodded. Draco let you go again and continued to gather the little amount of items you brought.

He even went through hermiones back to look for your stuff. When you gathered everything you headed back downstairs.

Everyone was looking at you two. You allowed them all to hug you goodbye.

'Be careful.' Hermione said.

You just nodded. Draco grabbed your hand and took you outside. It was dark and cold. Draco offered you his arm.

'Lets go.' He said.

You grabbed his arm and he apparated you away. You landed in your street. Draco looked around. He grabbed your hand. It was as if there was nothing going on. The houses were lit up.. but there was no light in your house.

'I hope she's home.' You sighed.

'Let's check.' Draco said while you headed towards your front door.