46 ~ I love you, trouble

I lowkey have issues getting to the point of the story where I want it to go to. Like it's all clear in my head I just have to get there.

So I'm going to see how I want to do this but I'm surely going to skip past the whole ministry part if I do decide to write further.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy!

-

'And will be dead, long before you read this. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it.' Harry read.

You were all sitting at the table. Harry just reread the message in the Horcrux. Draco played with your hair (if possible). He wasnt really paying attention.

'RAB is Sirius brother.' Ron said.

'Yes.' Hermione said.

'The question is.. did he actually destroy the real horcrux.' You sighed while grabbing Draco's hand.

He smiled at you. Your attention was taken by a sound that came from behind one of the doors. You all looked at it.

'I thought we were alone..' Draco whispered.

You all slowly got up. Harry walked towards the door. Draco grabbed you and pushed you behind him to protect you. You held his arm tightly. Harry opened the door and pulled Kreacher into the room.

'You've been spying on us, haven't you?'

'Kreacher has been watching.'

You all slowly stepped towards Harry.

'Maybe he knows where the real locket is.' Hermione spoke.

Harry walked towards the table and grabbed the locket. He held it up while walking towards Kreacher.

'Have you ever seen this before?!' He hissed.

Kreacher looked down to the ground. He knew.

'Kreacher.' Draco hissed.

'Master Regulus' locket..'

'But there's two.' Harry pointed out. 'Where's the other one?'

'Ooohhh... Kreacher doesn't know.' He said while slowly showing himself. 'Where the other locket is..'

'But have you ever seen it?' You asked. 'Was it in this house.'

Kreacher laid his head against the table before looking up. The look on his face was awful. He was highly annoyed. Staring at Hermione in pure hate.

'Filthy mudblood!' He hissed and he start rattling insults to Hermione.

Harry pushed kreacher back while you and Ron tried to stop Hermione from attacking Kreacher.

'Answer her.' Draco hissed.

'Yes..' Kreacher sighed. 'It was here.. in this house.. a most evil object.'

'How do you mean?'

Kreacher slowly walked back and climbed onto one of the doorposts. You watched his every move.

'Right before master Regulus died he ordered Kreacher to destroy it.. but no matter how hard Kreacher tried.. He could not do it.'

'Well.. where is it now? Did someone take it?' Harry asked him.

'Some came.. at night..  He took many things..  including the locket.'

'Who did?' Harry immediately asked. 'Who was it Kreacher.'

'Mandongus..' Kreacher mumbled. 'Mandongus Fletcher.'

'Find him.' Harry hissed.

Kreacher looked at him and apparated away. You sighed and walked out of the room. You headed to the living room and turned on the wizarding radio.

You listened to all the names being called out of everyone who was being remembered. You were just listening to make sure your parents werent on the list.

'You okay?'

You looked up. Draco wrapped an arm around you and held you tightly.

'Yeah.. I just.. hope they're okay.'

Draco kiss the side of your head. Luckily they didnt say your parents names. Ron walked in.

'No. They didnt say it.'

He sighed in relief.

'You guys should get some rest. We're going to be waiting for Kreacher for awhile.'

Draco sat down on the couch. You sat down besides him and laid your head on his shoulder. Hermione and Harry walked in too.

'How long will this take?' Hermione asked.

'Dont know.' Harry sighed. 'I'll wait here. You guys get some sleep.'

Draco got up and pulled you up with him. He took you back up to the room where you wanted to go to sleep before.

Draco closed the door and watched you as you made your way back to the bed.

'Its going to be okay. You know that right?'

You looked at him and smiled.

'I know.. I'm glad you're here.'

'I'll always be here.'

You walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged you back right away.

'Do you ever want to reconnect with your family?'

He shrugged.

'Let's worry about that later. I'm just glad to not fight besides Voldemort.'

He was worried about his family but he knew it was best for him to fight on the good side. Especially since you and your family were there.

Draco took you back towards the bed and you laid down with him.

'Are you going to be able to sleep?' he asked.

You shrugged.

'We can try.'

Draco smiled and nodded. You laid down against him. Draco stroke your back gently. You stared into the distance.

You were just worried about what was going to happen. Sleeping was going to be difficult but luckily Draco was there.

'Close your eyes.' He said.

You sighed and closed your eyes. You were very tired. You could feel it but you weren't sure whether or not it was going to work.

Draco kissed your forehead and held you tightly against him. He made you feel secure in these awful times.

You sat up and kissed him before laying back down.

'Cute.' he grinned.

You smiled and hugged him tightly. Draco held you tightly and smiled.

'You can always count on me. We will never apart.' He whispered to you. 'I love you, trouble.'

'I love you too.'

Draco held you tightly. You closed your eyes and relaxed. You slowly drifted to sleep. Draco watched you for a moment. He was super happy with you. He was going to protect you at all cost.