39 ~ thank you

Thank you much for the 70k reads!!

This chapter will contains some time skips because I wanna catch a few events in this oneshot. So enjoy!

-

'How did that suddenly come up?' You asked.

'It has something in it that was about Pansy. I- wait.'

Draco reached into his pocket and grabbed a paper from it.

'I wanted to discuss it tonight. So I brought it.'

He opened it and scanned through it before handing it to you.

To my dearest Draco,

I know you'll probably never read this. How angry you must be. I can never imagine. I thought you ending up in Gryffindor would take you out off our difficult lives but I was wrong.

My own little boy, slipping away from me. I tried everything I could. Your father doesnt even know this. All the clothes you received were from my own expenses, not his. I tried everything I could.

I know you can never forgive me. I know I should've stood up for you. Not abandon you.. but I love your father. I couldn't leave. I still cant.

I'm not asking for forgiveness. I just want to let you know that you dont need to worry about the dark lord. Pansy Parkinson has taken over the job he had for you.

I hope your girlfriend treats you well. Although I never get to meet her, I'm glad you're happy.

Take care of yourself, maybe one day we'll meet again.

Love,
Narcissa.

'Job?' You asked.

'I have no idea what it is.. but she's up to something. Maybe Harry was right.'

You looked at Draco. What was Narcissa's goal with this letter? Was trying to gain pitty or did she really feel sorry? Did she still care about Draco?

'Dray..' you said while walking towards him and hugging him.

Draco wrapped his arms around you. You put the letter back in his pocket before hugging him even tighter.

'I'm okay. Dont worry.'

'Still.. what do you think about what she said?'

'It hurts to hear that she feels bad for me slipping away from her but she doesnt want to try to stop it.' Draco said. 'If she really feels sorry and if she really misses me, she'd try harder than this. She is just lying to me and that hurts.'

You looked at him and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back and held you close to him.

'Dont worry Draco. After all of this, you'll figure it out.'

Draco nodded. He grabbed your hand.

'Let's go back.'

You smiled and walked back towards the party.

'Beautiful couple. Stop there. let me take your picture.'

-

You decided to go home for christmas. You could go to the burrow but you really wanted to spend this time at home with everything that had been going on. Also.. Draco could use a break.

The letter from his mother did do a lot to him. You noticed that he wasnt feeling at his best lately. You wanted to just spend time at home.

'Y/N! Draco!' Your mother waved.

You walked towards her with your stuff and both gave her a hug.

'Your father is waiting at home.' She smiled. 'Let's go.'

Your mum brought you home. When you walked inside towards the living room you saw that they had already decorated without you.

'You decorated without me?' You asked.

'Yes, hello to you too.' Your dad grinned.

You gave him a short hug. You always decorated with your parents. You didnt get why they'd do it without you.

'We always decorate together.' You whined.

Draco grinned and wrapped an arm around you.

'We had some time to spare. Don't worry Y/N. Next time we wont do it anymore.' You mother said.

'Dont be dramatic.' Draco laughed. 'Look how beautiful it is.'

You sighed and decided not to say anything about it anymore. Draco suddenly looked at the Christmas tree. His eyes narrowed before he raised his brows with a surprised look on his face.

'What?' You asked.

'You got gifts for me?' Draco asked. 'I never got gifts for christmas before.. or for anything really.'

'Of course we did. You're part of the family.' Your mother smiled.

The happiness on Draco's face was amazing. You had never seen him like that. It was very wholesome. You smiled and turned around to face him. You smiled and hugged him.

'Everyone who matters get gifts.'

Draco grinned and held you tightly.

'Go put your stuff upstairs. We can talk about your adventures after that.' You dad smiled.

You grabbed all your stuff and headed up the stairs to take them to your room.

'Its cute to see you so surprised about gifts.' You smiled.

'I'm not used to it.' he grinned.

-

It was Christmas eve. You just had the most amazing dinner and were now gathered in the living room. You had your favourite hot drink and were snuggled against Draco in the sofa.

'My turn.' You smiled.

You were exchanging gifts. Your mum just gave your dad one of his gifts and now you were allowed to choose one. You stared at all the gifts and grabbed one with Draco's name on it.

You smiled and handed it to him. Draco grabbed it with a massive smile on his face.

'I actually bought this for you.' You smiled.

'Y/N-'

'Open it.' You smiled while sitting down besides him.

Draco opened the gift carefully. He grabbed it out of the wrapping. He flipped it around. You framed the picture they took of you and Draco at the Christmas party. It was the only picture taken of you and it was one of your best memories together. Draco smiled and blushed a little while looking at you.

'I love it. Thank you.'

He gave you a tight hug. You smiled and held him tightly.

'Go ahead Draco. You choose something.'

Draco got up he seemed to have a plan. He grabbed a two gifts that were stacked onto each other.

'So my parents did actually give me that much of their money but I did wanted to get you all something because of everything you do for me.'

He handed a gift to your parents and then one to you. You started to open it. Inside the wrapping was a tiny box. You opened it to find a tiny gold necklace with a heart. You looked at Draco.

'Honey.. I love it.' You smiled.

Draco grabbed it out of the tiny box and put it on you. You smiled and kissed him.

'Thank you for dragging me out of hell. I know you had to pay for it.. but you still did. I love you.'