56 ~ afraid

Final chapter. I am not ready :(. It is shorter than usual because its like the last chapter but i hope you guys enjoyed the book and the journey! I love you all so so much!

~

'Please repeat after me. I, Y/N Y/L.'

You held Dracos hands tightly and smiled. You already cried so that wasn't bothering you right now. Draco had already said his part and now it was your turn.

'I, Y/N Y/L.'

'Take you, Draco Malfoy.'

You looked straight into his beautiful eyes. This was the best day of your life. You were wearing your dream outfit (send links in comments of what you'd wear on your wedding day)

'Take you, Draco Malfoy.'

'To be my husband.'

'To be my husband.'

Draco gently squeezed your hands and smiled. You had waited so long for this. Your heart was beating incredibly fast.

'To have and hold you from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer.'

Your voice was shaking but it was just the nerves.

'In sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forwards till death do us part.'

You put the ring around Draco's finger and looked at your own. That was it. You were married.

'I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.'

There was loud cheering while you kissed Draco deeply..

~

'You okay?'

Draco pulled you out of your thoughts. You often thought back about your wedding say. Especially when you saw the pictures. You were standing infront of your picture wall in the hallway. All your weddings photos were there.

'I am, sorry. I was just thinking back to that day.' You smiled.

Draco smiled and kissed you shortly.

'It was an amazing day. I am so happy that I get to be your husband. I love you so much.'

'I love you too.' You smiled.

You walked into the living room. Your life with Draco had been amazing. You moved out of your home and bought your own house. You didn't live in the Malfoy Manor.

After the war Narcissa tried to mend her relationship with Draco. Lucius got dragged into it a little bit. It was hard. Draco really felt betrayed and pushed aside. They did come to your wedding.

Your relationship with them was slowly become better after that. Narcissa was really trying hard and your relationship with her was better than with Lucius.

You sat down on the couch. You were nervous. You had some news to tell Draco. You had been waiting for him to finish working upstairs.

'Whats up, trouble?'

He still called you trouble after all those years. You liked it a lot.

'Sit with me.'

Draco walked over to you and sat down besides you. He laid a hand on your leg. He could see you were nervous.

'Are you sure you're okay?'

'Yes I just wanted to have a chat.'

You got up and walked towards the dressed to grab what you needed. To shoved it in your pocket and sat back down.

'So you know how we have been talking about the future a lot recently. Like since we got married.'

'Of course I know.' Draco grinned.

He grabbed your hand and held it. You sighed and squeezed his hand a little.

'Baby, you can tell me anything.'

'You know how we want to start trying for a baby at the end of this year?' You asked.

Draco looked at you.

'Yes.. arent you ready yet? Thats okay, we can wait if you want.'

You reached into your pocket and grabbed what you put in it. You gave it to him.

'I'm already pregnant.'

Draco looked at the pregnancy test you gave him and then back at you.

'Are you for real?' He asked.

You nodded. Draco got up, pulled you up and hugged you tightly.

'I am so excited! This is incredible.'

Draco let you go and looked at you an amazing bright smile. He kissed you passionately before pulling back and kissing your abdomen. A huge weight fell of your shoulder.

'Really?'

'Of course! We have to make a baby room and tell everyone.'

You smiled.

'I was afraid you'd think it would be too early.'

'Of course not. Having a family with you is my dream. This is going to be amazing.'

And it was. 9 months later your son Scorpios was born. It brought your entire family closed together. Your life had been better than it ever was. You had everything you needed. It was amazing. You never wanted to trade it for anything..

The end.