49 ~ what's that

Im gonna do a bit of a timeskip because I got some nice things planned. Like it'll be worth it. I hope you enjoy!

-

You had been with your mother for awhile. It was nice to take a breather. You helped her plan the funeral for your dad but you decided to have it after the war.

Draco had been a great support. He helped you where he could. It was great to have a bit of rest. It was warm inside and you didn't feel hunted 24/7.

You were snuggled up against Draco on the couch. It was getting late but you didn't mind. Your mum walked into the room. He look was aimed at the window.

Your mother seemed off all day. She didnt seem like her usual self. Draco looked out of the window. There was nothing there.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

She looked at you two and took a seat in the chair in the living room. She sighed.

'Yeah, something just feels off.' She's said. 'It's probably nothing but I just woke up with this.. gut feeling.'

She took a sip of her tea and turned her head back to the window. You decided to have a look as well.

'Maybe the war is just getting to your head mum.'

She sighed and looked back at you.

'Maybe.' She said.

She seemed very distracted. You tried not to pay too much attention to it but draco looked worried too. You looked at him. He shrugged.

'What is that?' Your mother suddenly said.

You looked out of the window. 3 people just walked onto your drive way. You had a very poor view. Your mother got up. She grabbed her wand off the corner and headed towards the door. 

You and Draco got up. You tried to peek into the hallways but you couldn't see anything. You heard the door opened.

'And who might you be?' Your mother asked.

Draco grabbed your hand and held it tightly. You stayed really quiet.

'What a surprise. You don't know who I am?'

You recognised that voice. You looked at Draco. He suddenly turned very pale. He reached for his wand and held it tightly.

His father was at the door. What was he doing here. Draco took a few steps back. His voice brought back the memories of him torturing you. You tried to ignore it but it was hard.

'After I tortured your daughter I would be sure you'd remember.' He said.

'You have no business being here.' Your mother responded.

She wanted to close the door but lucius stopped it.

'You have my son here. He needs to go home.'

'This is his home. You never offered him a home.'

'Mind your words.' You heard narcissa say.

You heard something hit the wall and the door slammed open. Before you knew it, Lucius and Narcissa were in your living room.

You looked at them in complete shock. Draco grabbed you and pulled you behind him while pointing his wand at his parents. His hand was shaking and he held you tightly.

'Look at you. Pointing your wand at your own parents.' Lucius said.

'After all you've done you leave me no choice.' He hissed.

Your mother was behind them with her wand up.

'We gave you a chance to make it right and you didn't take it.' Lucius hissed. 'Its time to come home and make it right.'

'No. Never will I be a death eater.' He hissed.

'I'm afraid you have no choice.' Lucius hissed. 'We can do this peacefully.. or not..'

Suddenly your mum got hit. She screamed in agony.. crucio. The screams hit you right away. You knew how it felt.

'Mum! No!' You screamed.

You ran towards her but before you could reach her, Bellatrix snatched you.

'No! No let me go!' You screamed.

Your mother was just laying there. She was taking a breath before she could get up.

'Let them go. Take me, not them.'

'No Draco.' Your mother managed to say. 'Youre family. We won't leave you.'

Narcissa walked to your mother and picked her up of the floor. Another death eater came in. Draco sighed and lowered his wand. Lucius pulled Draco with him.

'I'm really sorry.' Draco said.

'You have nothing to be sorry for.' Your mother said while you were all dragged outside.

-

His house really hadn't changed. It was still equally dark and cold. You just walked through the gate. You felt like a prisoner. Probably because you were.

The doors already opened for you. You looked at Draco and then at your mother. They were just looking straight ahead with blank faces. You had no idea how they were this calm.

They took you all inside. You remember this. You sighed while you got stopped in the hallway.

Lucius walked away. Draco looked at you. He saw the fear in your eyes. He had no idea what to do to help you.

It didn't take long for Lucius to return. He scanned you all. You had no idea what was going to happen. Your heart was beating incredibly fast.

'Put them in the cellar.' He said.

You got pulled away right away. You walked through the abnormally large house. The last time you were here was to take Draco back to your home. It might sound awful but you were happy it was just the cellar. They could've tortured you or taken you to Voldemort. That would've been bad.

You stopped in front of the stairs that went down to the cellar. Your mother went first and you followed afterwards, Draco followed right behind you. It was dark and cold. The door shut behind you and people left.

'Oh Y/N.. Draco..' You heard a familiar voice.

You looked up and stared into the dark cellar. From the shadow someone well know appeared. You smiled as soon as you saw her. You had no idea why she was here but you were incredibly happy.

'Hey Luna.' You smiled.