20 ~ let's go

I want to thank you all so much for the incredibly nice comments on my last chapter. I appreciate you all so much and I'm super happy you guys like this book so much.

When i first started writing it i felt like wattpad was in need for a story in which Draco was the kind and good person he shouldve been. Im happy you guys argee.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Enjoy!

-

You closed your last suitcase. You were nervous. You didnt know what was going to happen at Draco's house. You headed down to the common room. Draco was waiting there for you.

You and him decided to go early so you'd definitely have a carriage in the train. Else Draco had to hang out in the small space infront of them again.

'Lets go.' You smiled.

Draco was nervous too. You could see it. He was tensed.

'Itll be okay. Im with you.'

He smiled thankfully but didnt say anything. You headed towards the hogwarts express. A bunch of people already got on. You kept walking until you found an emoty carriage. Draco shut the door behind you two.

He sat down next to the window with a sigh. You sat down opposite of him and leaned forwards. You grabbed his hand. Draco looked at you and sat down the same way as you did. You looked at each other for a moment.

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'Yeah. Im fine. I know I havent said a lot.'

'Thats okay.' You smiled. 'Soon it'll be over. Try to think about that.'

He nodded and took a breath. You didnt know how.to calm him. The train slowly stasted moving.

'Hey.'

Draco looked at you. You got up and gave him a tiny kiss before sitting back down. He smiled shortly.

'My parents are willing to give you a try. Theyre willing to believe you. When you take this step, more people will start to do the same.'

'What if I bump into my parents?' He asked.

You took a hold of his hands again and rubbed circles over them with your thumb.

'Then you look them in the eyes before walking straight out of your front door.' You said. 'Theyre not in control anymore. You are. We are. My parents will show you whats its like to be supported in your decisions.'

Draco knew you were right. He couldnt help but worry about it.. but he wanted to be free. He wasnt going to waste this. Not even if he saw his parents.

'They probably wouldnt even miss me.' He sighed.

'You shouldnt care about that. There are more important people.'

He nodded. When he was about to say something the carriage door opened. You looked at it as you let go of Dracos hand. Still not willing to let anyone find out.

It was Hermione, with Ron and Harry right behind her.

'You guys have space left right? The entire train is packed. Do you mind if we join you?'

Draco looked at them in disbelieve. You knew that annoyed him. People who only spoke to him if he needed someone.

'I would mind.' He sighed.

'Dray-'

You tried to interfere but he wouldnt let you. Draco was realltmy getting tired of the golden trio's attitude towards you and him.

'What happened to all your other friends?' Draco asked.

'Their carriages are full.. and we are asking Y/N, not you!' Ron hissed.

'She said "you guys". What happened to "I dont want to sit with Draco because his family is stupid"?'

'Nothing happened to-' harry tried.

'When you need me for anything that seems to disappear rather quickly.' He snapped.

The golden trio seemed in shock. You laid your hand on his knee.

'Calm down, okay?'

You got up and sat down besides him.

'You wont have to sit besides them.'

'You are way to kind to people who-'

'It'll be okay.' You said with a calm voice. 'Its only one train ride.'

Draco didnt say anything. He just looked out of the window. The three came in and sat down opposite of you two. You looked at them.

'Thanks.' Ron said.

'No problem.'

There was an awkward silence in your compartment. Should you have send the trio away? You looked at Draco. Was he mad at you. Draco saw you looking at him from the corner of his eyes. He laid his hand on your upper leg to show you that it was fine.

You saw Hermione looking at it. You looked at her. When she noticed you saw it she looked away right away.

'Do you guys have any holiday plans?' You asked.

-

Hermione, Ron and Harry left before you and Draco did. They closed the door behind them.

'Im sorry. I shouldve send them away.' You said right away. 'I was jist focused on making them happy and forgot about you. Im really sorry, i never meant to-'

Draco interupted your rant bij gently kissing you. You smiled and kissed him back. He pulled back.

'Its okay.' He said. 'Theyre still kinda your friends. I just dont like to keep my mouth shut.'

'Hermione saw what you did.'

Draco snorted.

'I dont care. I saw you were worrying. Wanted to make sure you knew it was okay.'

That was really sweet. The train got to a stop. Draco looked out of window. He sighed and turned his head back to you.

'Lets go.'

You took Draco out of the train.

'My parenta will be here to pick up our bags. We just have to get to your house.'

Draco stopped.

'I cant do this. Cant I just go to you?'

'You have to collect your stuff some time Dray. Youre not going home anymore.'

You saw that it was hard on him. He was terrified. You hugged him. Draco hugged you back.

'You'll feel so much better. Im with you ever step.'

You let him go.

'This way.' Draco said.

You two started heading towards his manor. You had no idea what was going to happen or what youwere going to see. You just hoped that Draco would be strong enough to handle it..