19 ~ write

You and Draco parted. You felt your cheeks heat up as you suddenly saw a sparkle in his eyes.

'I-I gotta write my parents.' You blushed. 'What should I tell them?'

'That your boyfriend needs their help.' He smirked.

These words made you smile.

'A-Are we like a thing now then?'

'Only if you want to.'

'Of course I want to, silly.'

Draco got up and offered you his hand. You smiled as he pulled you to his feet.

'Im glad I opened up to you. Youre a gift send from heaven. My saviour.'

You grinned and shook your head.

'Thats not true. I just care about you.'

Draco moved some hair behind your ear (if possible). He pulled you a little closer to him.

'I want to save you the trouble here at Hogwarts and from your friends. Lets keep this between us here for a moment.' He said.

'Oh if you feel more comfortable with that, thats fine.' You smiled. 'No need to rush.'

Draco laid his hand on your lowerback as he led you towards the stairs. You two headed down, into the cold.

'Want to write that letter right away?' You asked.

'Yeah. If you send it now we should get an answer by tomorrow.' Draco smiled.

You headed back through the snow. It wasnt as cold as before.. or maybe that was because you were super happy.

Draco watched you as you walked with him. An angel.. that was what you were. For some reason you got send the Hogwarts and you were pulling him outnof the mess he was in. Destiny.. thats what it was. To him at least.

You walked towards the gryffindor tower and you and draco sat down in his room. It had to be his because he couldnt go to yours of course.

'Are you okay with me explaining a bit about whats going on?'

'You can tell them everything.' Draco said. 'I trust you and your family. Its okay.'

You grabbed your quill and started writing.

Dear mum and dad,

I hope you're doing well. I miss you guys but luckily I can see you soon! Almodt christmas and I cant wait to spend it with you.

You heard a small chuckle. You looked up and saw Draco smile.

'What?' You asked.

'Nothing, thats cute.' He smiled.

You playfully pushed him before continuing.

Talking about the holiday.. that's why I'm writing you. I've met someone at Hogwarts. His name is Draco Malfoy. Since today we decided to give a relationship a try.

The problem is that Draco can't really go home. We will explain everything late but basically: if he goes home he will be forced to ruin his own life by becoming a death eater.

I know it's a shock that I am involved with this but I promise you be is one of the kindest people I met and he does not deserve to throw his life away like that.

I wanted to ask if Draco could stay with us for awhile. I know its a lot to ask, feel free to think about it. We will explain everything into full detail later.

See you soon,

Love, Y/N.

You allowed Draco to read it. The way you spoke about him made him smile. He handed the letter back.

'I approve.'

-

It didnt even take your parents a day to answer. You stormed down into the common room where draco was peacefully reading. It was quite crowded but of course the seat besides him was empty.

'Draco!' You squealed.

He looked up and smiled as soon as you saw him. You sat down and offered him the letter.

Dear Y/N,

We are doing well! we cant wait to pick you up for christmas!

We have indeed heard of the Malfoys. What a terrible situation for Draco. Seeing that you like him so much he can stay here for as long as he needs.

Make sure you gather his stuff before heading home. He isnt going back there. We cant wait to meet him.

Love,
Mum and dad.

You saw that it made him emotional. You grabbed his hand and took him out of the common room for a moment. He took a deep breathe and he smiled while you saw him fighting back tears of joy.

'We are going to help you! No dark stuff for you!' You smiled.

Draco kissed you shortly.

'God.. im glad I met you. Ill never be able to repay you for this.'

'You dont have to. We love to do this for you.' You smiled.

Draco hugged you tightly.

'Y/N, there you are.' Hermione said.

You let Draco go and turned to her.

'We havent really spoken to you since you left the other day. Are you okay?' Harry asked.

'Im perfect.' You smiled. 'Thanks for asking though.'

They seemed to be confused by your change. Someone that depressed couldnt possibly be this happy the next day.. right.

'Let's go. You gotta get ready.' You smiled at Draco.

You headed back into the common room, leaving the golden trio. You followed Draco up to the boys dorm. You had never been there before. Would be weird if you had.

It was the same as the girls dorm just.. with a different athmosphere. Draco walked to the very back and opened the door to a small room.

'Dumbledore gave me my own dorm after my roommates used to do something to me every night. Spells, drawing stuff on my face, writing traitor all over my clothes..'

You walked inside and he turned on the light. It was cozy.

'I have most of my stuff packed already.'

'I know, i just didnt want to talk to them.'

Draco was quiet for a moment. He just stood there, looking at you.

'What?' You asked.

'Nothing.. you're beautiful.'

You blushed and smiled at him.

'You too.'

Draco grinned and he walked over to you. He kissed your forehead before moving his suitcase to his bed.

'Are you still going to help me?'