16 ~ forced

When you walked into the common room you saw Draco sitting on the couch starig out of the window. The moon lit up his face. It made his grey eyes stand out.

He was wearing his pyjama with the top button open. You were amazed by the view. He always looked so good. He was truly handsome.

You didnt want to feel this way about him. You were pushing it down. All the feeling that came up after you kissed.. but at times like this you couldnt help but feel that you were madly inlove with him.

'Hey..' you said.

Draco stiffened a little and he then turned around. You saw that he was desperetly trying to hide his emotions. You could read all over his face that something wasnt right.

He managed to work up a smile. Draco was at the point where he just wanted to get up and tell you everything. Everything that was happening to him, everything that you didnt know.. but he didnt. Instead he just said

'Hey trouble.'

He was too afraid to loose you. You were literally the only one he had. He wasnt going to scare you off.

'You look like you could use a hug.'

You walked over to him and sat down besides him.

'Ill never say no to a hug from you.'

You gave him a warm long hug. You didnt want to bring it up again. You didnt want to say anything about it anymore.. but this made you worry even more. You slowly let him go.

'I dont want to ask you again but you really make me worry Draco. The misery is written all over your face.'

'Im just stressed over the OWLs. Its nothing.'

You sighed and looked at your hands which were on your upper legs. It was totally not that. It was a lame excuse. He could trust you but he clearly didn't. Well.. maybe he actually couldnt because you just took the letter he told you not to read.

'Y/N, I'm fine. I've told you that.'

'I thought you trusted me.' You just said.

'You're just way to curious. Also back in the common room way too late.' Draco sighed. 'What are you and your frieds doing? You dont trust me with that either.'

You hated that he was right about that. You looked back up.

'Im being told not to tell anyone. With you its your own decision.' You pointed out.

'This is childish Y/N.' he grinned. 'Listen, whats going on.. I have to solve that myself. I can solve it myself. It would even be dangerous to have you involved in it.'

He was opening up a little.. dangerous? That was.. interesting. You decided not to ask and let him talk.

'Just let me deal with it, okay? Maybe later I'll tell you. After I've fixed it.'

'But I can see it makes you unhappy.' You said. 'I dont want to see you upset.'

Draco smiled and shook his head. He laid his hand on your upper leg and gave it a gentle squeeze.

'But I have you to make me happy every day.' he smiled. 'That helps. Trust me.'

He was such a sweatheart. You had no idea what he did to be hated. You mpved over to him a little and smiled.

'You promise me that if you ever need anyone, you'll come to me?'

Draco smiled.

'Of course.'

You smiled and layed your head on his shoulder. Draco played with your hair (if possible,meaning that if youre hair is too short or anything he wont) while his posture softened.

'Everyone is already asleep. Maybe you should too. I saw all your gryffindor friends heading in ages ago.'

'Well you're already dressed for the occasion.' You grinned. 'If you go, I'll go too.'

You slowly set up. Draco stood up and offered you his hand. He helped you off the couch.

'Go to bed, trouble.'

You gave him another hug. Your hands were around his waist as you snuggled your head into his shoulder. Draco smiled and wrapped his strong arms around you.

'You're huggy today.' He laughed.

'I'm just glad I have you as my friend.'

Draco ran his hand past the back of your head. This all felt so right to him but he couldnt do it. He couldnt take the steps to fully let you in. You slowly let him go and smiled at him.

'Goodnight, Dray.'

'Goodnight, trouble.'

You both headed up to your own dorms. You only then noticed how fast your heart was beating. He was driving you insane.

You headed up to your room. Everyone was sound asleep. You reached into your pocket. You put the letter down on your nightstand and quietly changed into your pyjamas. You did everything you needed to do before laying down in bed.

You stared at the letter for a moment. It was like it was haunting you. Speaking to you 'please read me.'

You turned on your side, facing away from the letter. You closed your eyes and tried to sleep.. but you couldnt in the discomfort of your own curiosity. It was driving you insane.

Questions were roaming around in your brain. Would that letter be dangerous? Was that what Draco was on about? Why did it upset him so much? Was it even about the letter?

You tried to empty your brain but after an hour of tossing and turning.. your brain got the better of you. You grabbed your wand and the letter and covered yourself with the sheets.

'Lumos.' You whispered.

Your hands were shaking as you opened the letter.

Draco,

You are very lucky. The dark lord has giving you a chance. He needs someone at Hogwarts to do a task there next year. I cant do into detail.

Listen up, youre already a disgrace for being in Gryffindor, dont become a disgrace by betraying the dark lord and your family. If you become a death eater we will let the whole Gryffindor thing slide.

Your ceremomy is during the holiday. We expect you to be there, else we never want to see you again.
Lucius

Lucius.. his dad. Your eyes were wide as you realised that Draco was going to be forced to become a death eater..