31 ~ burrow

IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU START:
Notifications didnt go through on my last chapter so make sure you check whether or not you have read chapter 30 before continuing! Thank you :3

Also thank you for the 25k love you all ♡

-

'I've never been here.' Draco said.

'Would be weird it you have been.' You grinned.

The burrorw was right in front of you. It was an incredibly nice house. You held Draco's hand and knocked on the door.

'Some get the door!' Arthur yelled.

'Yeah, someone get the door.' Fred and George spoke in unison.

You grinned. It sounded like a mess there. You had never been to Ron's house. Their big family seemed chaotic to you but also fun.

'Dont repeat him! Open up.' Hermione sighed.

'I'll do it.' Ron sighed.

It didnt take long before the door opened. Ron smiled as soon as he saw you two.

'Hi guys. How are you?' Ron asked.

'We are doing great.' Draco smiled. 'You?'

'Brilliant.' He smiled.

Ron turned around.

'Mum! Y/N and Draco are here!'

Molly appeared right away with a massive smile on her face. She pushed Ron aside and gave you and Draco a warm hug.

'Hi! Come in, meet my husband Arthur.'

You and Draco stepped inside the nice family home. The house gave off a warm atmosphere. You heard footsteps on the stairs. Ginny and Hermione smiled at you two.

'Hey guys. How have you been?' Ginny asked.

'Great. Really great.' You smiled.

Ginny walked over to you and hugged you. Ever since you got cursed she had been worried about you. It was sweet that she cared so much. Not long after she let you go she hugged Draco.

Draco still had to get used to it but he gave a hug back. Hermione was next. All these warm welcomes made you very happy. You and Draco proceeded to walk towards the kitchen where Arthur was studying muggle objects. You swore you saw a toy car laying on his desk.

'Arthur.' Molly said who was cleaning the kitchen.

Arthur looked up and smiled at you two.

'You must be Y/N.. and Draco of course but I already know who you are.' he grinned.

Arthur got up and shook your hand.

'Its nice to meet you, mr. Weasley.'

'Dont be silly, call me Arthur.' He grinned.

Draco looked at his desk.

'What are you working on?' He asked.

'Well you see, it's quite fascinating. This appears to be a toy car but it doesnt drive with magic but with some kind of mechanism. You have to turn this little thing a few times and itll drive for a certain amount of time.'

'Fred! George! Get your lazy arses up and bring Y/N and Draco's stuff inside, please!' Molly yelled.

'Bloody house elves is what we are, ain't that right, Georgy.' Fred said while they headed outside.

You grinned at their drama. Ginny and Hermione headed into the kitchen too. Hermione grabbed your hand.

'Come on, I'll show you your room.'