Chapter 13

It was already Saturday.  I woke up and had a strange warm breath on my neck. My eyes widened a bit creep out and when I move my head to see it was Adam?! I turned red and he open his eyes and I gasp and push him off my bed and he fell down and held his head.

"Ouch!" He said.

He rub his forehead looking at me and sigh.

"What was that for, you where sleeping on my bed!?" I ask.

"I was cold, also you didn't gave me a blanket." He says.

I got off from the bed and my feet got cold. I shiver a bit and he curl up into a ball. I open the closet and I try to reach but couldn't.  He moved his tail and lifted himself up he grab the blanket and gave it to me. I grab it and had a sweatdrop.

"That's for you since your so cold." I say.

He held it and when't to my bed and fell asleep.

"Hey that's my bed!" I yell.

He hiss at me and moved his hole tail under the blanket and it took all of the space of my bed.

"That's not nice." I sigh

I grab my pillow and grab a blanket that he threw and I fell asleep on the cold floor. I shiver a bit and sigh. I kept my eyes closed and tried to fall asleep but couldn't.

I move to the side and nothing. I shiver cold and felt something around my waist and lift me up.

"Hey! Come on let me sleep!" I said.

"Sssshut it!" He hiss.

His snake tounge came out and then back inside his mouth and he moved me in the bed. He grab the blanket and put it over me and he curl up in a snake ball around me and fell asleep. My eyes widen I could feel my cheeks turning red. I fell asleep covering my face with my pillow.

>Hour's Pass

I woke up and yawn opening my eyes and my eyes widened as I saw Adam's eyes staring at me. He looked away then I saw a bit of pink on his cheeks.

He messed my hair and got off the bed and dragged his tail towards him and I got off and when't to clean my face and then make breakfast.  I finish cleaning my teeth and when't to make breakfast.  I finish and notice Adam wasn't around.

"Adam?" I finished making food and served it.

I heard a hiss on the floor and notice he when't to my basement.... I when't downstairs and all I saw was pitch black. I turn on the lights and heard a hiss of pain..

"Sydney... my head hurts..." I heard.

I tilt my head and walk to Adam.  I pat his shoulder and felt a cut on my arm in a blink of an eye and I back away.

"Adam." I whisper worried.

He moved up and look at me in the eyes and his eyes where dark green, his pupils getting thinner and thinner. He slither to me and open his mouth showing his fangs and I see his fangs drip something yellow. It was a mixture of his saliva and poison?! I back away more, noticing what the yellow liquid was and I run upstairs.

"Adam! Stop!" I got grabbed and I stumbled downstairs rolling and got grabbed.

I felt a sniff on my hair and I got creeped out. I push him off gently and he open his mouth. He grab me tightly and I heard a nock on the door.

"Adam..." I whisper.

He look at me and his grip tightened and his tail grab my waist. I look at him in the eyes and he look at me with hatred and anger. I kept looking at his eyes and had small tears