Chapter 3

*Syndey's P.O.V*

I woke up getting ready for school. I left and it was the same as the first time. But this time there was a new teacher. Mr. Winter he is a animal expert his a specialist in reptiles, he will be teaching us Biology and the ways of the reptiles to learn of them.

More reptiles great... Although my Dad worked with him but then... He suddenly desapere without a trace. His last time was on a forest on an island he never came back. Before my mom left for a trip. My dad was working side by side qith Mr.Wimter but its strange cause he desapered instead.

"Ah Miss Crosby your father was a great man." I heard.

I look up at him and he pat my head.

"To bad his no longer alive. " he said with sarcasm.

My eyes widen and I was about to say something but got quiet.

"Look at you already grown." He pat my head and his grip tightened.

I looked at him and he got a call and left the room I walked out to have a drink of water and heard him.

"What do you mean?! HE ESCAPED!" Winter yelled on the phone.

I shrug and walk to drink water and drank.

"You find him and put him back in his place like the animal he is!" He yell.

I walked back to home room. I got thrown with paper by the kids, I sat down in my place and I sigh. That's odd. The way he spoke was strange and it was very commanding. Time pass and we got everything done. I walked to my locker.

"Hey Sydney! " I heard.

I look and I got slamed in the locker and pushed inside. They lock me inside my locker and I tried to get out but nothing.

"Help..." I said.

Hours passed and I kept trying to get out. I heard the janitor and when I look he was listening to music. I took my pin and start to put it on the lock and started rotating it. It opened and I fell on the floor my face was all dirty. I cleaned my face with my shirt and walk off to my house. I look at an old tree and noticed. I don't live excatly in a city right infront of my house is alot thick trees and kinda like a forest but apparently there is nothing.... Although yesterday I heard a strange emergency noise. Thay woke me up but I think it was all my imagination.

I opened the door and got inside. I closed the door and dropped my book bag and looked at the picture of my mom.

"Mom im back." I smiled.

I look at another picture of my dad and smiled.

"Dad, Mom im back." I smiled.

I walked inside and saw a mess on my kitchen?! What the?! I heard a thud and I look infront of me and then up. There was a strange object moving on the roof. I heard a hissing sound and when I look infront of me my eyes widened.