Chapter 24

*Adam's P.O.V *

She grab the door nob and open the door. I look around and there was papers a desk and an old dusty chair. Everything was dusty as if nobody been here for years. I sneezed and I look at Sydney walk to grab something and from the desk she took a picture. I look and it was her father with a naga? He had white hair and green eyes.

"That's the naga.... Winter described." She said surprise.

My eyes widen and I took it out of her hands and glared closely at the picture. She look and read some papers and she look at me shock.

"I know where they are." She said.

"Let's go!" I held her hand.

"Adam it's not easy to go there." She said.

"It's in a jungle far from here. It's a 2 week trip." She said.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"It's on a empty abandoned island." She says.

"Well we got to go there! Maybe we can find my family! Maybe I can learn my family generation. Or maybe I can find a lovely female naga-?!" I continue and got cut off.

"Adam!" She look at me.

I got quiet and look at her in the eyes.

"Yes?" I ask.

"All you care about is....about you right now." She look at me.

"Well yeah! Who wouldn't I don't care right now about you." I look at her smiling excited.

She look at me shock and look down.

"Oh.... Alright." She said.

"Well once I go to that island it will be goodbye Sydney go back to be what they call you loner." I look at her.

She look at me shocked and she cried and slap my face. My eyes widen and she left.

"A loner huh..... To think that I wasn't going to keep being a loner. Because you made me feel like I was useful and I had a meaning in this world." She walk off.

I look away and held my cheek.

"I.....love you Adam." She cried and close the door.

My eyes widen as I heard that, I slither to the door and got my back on the door and cover my face from tears. Why am I crying? I look at my hands trembling and I look away. I go to a paper and read Dead Snake island.

I look and saw a map of the island and saw an X with lines. I calm down and open the door.

I look around and didn't see Sydney. I focused on human feet and look around and walk to the room. I check the kitchen and I check everywhere. I look around and the dog was gone. I walk out and saw Sydney walk away. I run to her and grab her by the arm and she look at me.

"Wait!" I held her tightly on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry.... But.... " I look away and leaned my head on her shoulder and covered my tears.

She got quiet and cried.

"I'm sorry for all of that but...." I sigh in sadness.

I tighten my grip on her shoulder.

"I have to start backing away from you because I'm a naga." He says.

My heart sunk as I said that, just because I'm a naga. Great excuse-?! She cried and look down.

"So it will be as if we never saw each other or meet?" She ask.

I made a fist and nod. But I don't want this to happen. I want to be with her but Winter will come and he could kill her. Who knows..... I don't want anything to happen so for my own good and hers... I must leave....