Chapter 20

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I woke up by a nightmare. I look out and got pushed out of the bed by a man. He grab me by the hair. I struggle while trying to move away.

"Let me go that hurts! " I yell in pain.

He lift me up by the hair and I almost yell. He drag me out of the prison and took me to a room it said "Do not enter. Enter at your own risk". He threw me inside I look around and heard a hissing sound. My eyes widen, I back away and felt something move around my two feet.

I touch the wall and ran my fingers across it trying to see if I could find lights or something. Without success I heard hissing sounds like snakes. The lights got turned on and my eyes widen scared looking down below mt feet alot of snakes. I ran to a big boulder in the middle of the room somehow avoiding the snakes. I didn't cared right now if they where poisonous or not cause I'm being surrounded by alot of these guys!

I look around trying to find a way out. I look at the walls at the floor heck I even look at the roof but I'm not Spider Man to jump on the wall and get out of here!?

"Help." I called out.

"Welcome to my entertainment room dear Crosby. " A familiar voice filled the room.

I look around and saw Professor Winter. He smiled looking at me, I look up and saw a window on the roof. I look around panicking and decided to calm down first and then try to get out. Once calm, I took a deep breath and look around.

"Your sick!" I yelled out at him.

"Sick me?" He rolled his eyes and look at me.

"Yeah you heard me!" I yell out.

"You loner, thanks to me your the reason why your alone in this world." He look at me in the eyes with hate.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Since your going to die I will tell you." He smile with that face that makes me want to punch him.

"Your father and I where working to find Naga's." He starts the story.

*Winter's P.O.V*
-When working with Sydney's father-

"Just when we come to a strange cave" I continue.

I look around seeing a cave being lead by Johnson Crosby. He look around at the cave we just enter. I took out my flashlight and see the walls reading strange signs with pictures. It showed a naga family. Johnson points in the middle of the cave.

"I think I see something Winter." He says.

I took out my gun and point around in case I heard something or we see something. Johnson walk to the middle and saw a strange like nest. I heard a hissing sound and it smack my gun right off my hands along with my flashlight, I look at Johnson quickly.

A strange like shadow lift him up by the neck and spoke a strange threatening language. I look and Johnson threw his flashlight and lift up his hands. He got put down and the shadow figure when't to the nest and stay there. I couldn't see a thing at all. I walk to grab my gun and flashlight.

"No Winter, don't get out the gun." Johnson speaks quietly.

The strange figure lift up it's head and look at me. It's eyes where daggers piercing threw me striking me with fear. I did as he said and grab at least the flashlight and hid the gun away. I walk to Johnson and my eyes widen as I saw the shadowy figure. It was a female naga staring at us.

It took out a strange whistle and blew it. I heard a very fast slither and it stops and hit me on the head causing me to black out instantly but I didn't know a thing of Johnson.