Chapter 18

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I woke up but couldn't move. I heard a car running I could feel the floor moving. Am I at my own house? I move my head and I couldn't see at all. I heard the car stop I look and I heard a click and somebody open the door. Light came to my eyes and I saw alot of trees. I felt someone pick me up forcefully and put me on his shoulder. I look up and saw alot of pine trees.

My eyes widened as I remember slowly what happen back at home. Just when Adam left a few men came inside and kidnapped me. I don't know what's going on. I look at the man and saw a small laboratory more like base.

He notices that I was awake and he put me down and tied my hands up with hand cuff.

"Hey why are you doing this?" I ask.

The man look at me coldly and ignored me comepletly. He grab me by the back of the shirt and lift me up and walk inside. A few men with strange fancy clothing guarded the door. I look at the and saw them hold guns on there pants. I look and once inside a strange smell hit me. It smelled weird but it left.

I look and saw snake containers. There where alot of poisons snakes. I struggled and I saw a strange device being put on a very deadly snake. It stop trying to bite the man with a lab coat on and the snake was put on the floor and it slither to the man and he grabbed it normally and it didn't bite him?! Not one bite or anything. It just left itself be pat on the head, it when't to the man's neck and stay there.

I look and I was taken into a hidden office or room. I got taken inside and they made me sit in a chair and tie my hand cuff in a plain table. I look around and saw a mirror. No... What are they going to do to me? Why am I here?! I need someone to help me. Oh yeah... I look down remembering. Adam... Is gone he hates me.

I guess I really am a loner... I tried not to cry and I felt worse. I heard a click and it snap me back from my thoughts.

"Dear Crosby." I heard.

I saw Professor Winter he had a King Cobra and a Black Mamba on his neck. He had two of the deadliest snake in this world. They had a strange device on there necks and head.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask a bit scared.

"Simple... Tell us where is my monster that I took. " he says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"My naga!" He yells at me.

"You when't to my house you saw no naga." I talk back.

"You fool. I don't know what you did to make him have human feet but he is a naga." He says serious.

He sat down on the chair and the black mamba slither down his neck to his arm. I got scared and it when't to me. I tried to move but the hand cuffs where on me.

"I recommend you not to move child if you don't want to get bit. " he says.

I stop moving and it slither to my arm. I got a but scared and the snake when't to my shoulder and then my neck. I got more scared and when I open my eyes it was looking at me in the eyes. I held back all my fear.

"Do you know how much venom a black mamba has?" Winter ask.

"..." I stay quiet.

"Enough to kill a person within minutes." He says.

I stay quiet and the black mamba look away and stay on my neck.

"Now tell me where is my experimented Naga?" He ask.

I don't know anything about Naga's." I talk back.

He look at me serious and took out the hand cuffs and took me to a jail. I got thrown and the snake on my neck stay there.

"If you struggle or talk back or try to find a way to get out. This device on the snake will activate warning me." Winter said.

I look down and the snake got off me and stay on the floor. I look at the floor and the snake glared at me. I look around and stand up and look around the jail. I walk to the side and the snake follow. I sat down on an old rusty bed. I yawn tired the snake glare at me and right on top of me was a jail like window.

I look at the snake and it was gone from its place. I stay quiet and felt a strange slither on my neck. It look at me and I stay quiet.

"Great." I whisper.

I saw a man next to my jail and he tried to talk to me.

"I can help." He says.

I look at him and he smiled. I walk to the jail and he smile. He had a snake on his neck but the device was flashing green then blue.

"You can make them harmless or in my case make them do whatever you want." He said.

I look at him and nod. I don't have a choice should I trust this random man or just accept his help... I sigh and smile.

"Alright. What do I do?" I ask.

He grab his snake and show me the device.

"Turn on the switch on the back of the head of the snake. The light will blink green and then blue and that's it. But be careful. It could bite you." He warned.

I got a bit scared and I sigh I grab the snake by the neck and did as he said. The light flash green and then blue.

"Now it can do whatever you want."He smile.

I look at the snake and took it out of the window.

"What are you doing? " the man ask.

"Trying to see if it can find help." I say.

"It's useless nobody will come for us." He says.

I stop noticing that what he said was true... Not even Adam and he already hates me. After what happened today. I look outside and notice it was already dark.

"You might as well make yourself at home... You will be here for quiet sometime." The man says.

I got quiet and put down the snake and walk to my small uncomfortable bed. I lie down quietly and fell asleep crying to myself.