Chapter 23

*Adam's P.O.V*

I slither out of the waterfall cave and I look around and look down where I was swimming and saw fish. I open my mouth and chased them. I hit a rock and had swirly eyes. I hiss and notice I ran out of breath. I cover my mouth and swim up I breathed heavily and got out of the water and shake myself dry.

I need to try a new and better idea. I can't just let stupid fish win. I slither around picling up sticks I swim back in and put the sticks in the middle of the cave, then jump in the water and swim to the fish I tried to catch them with my hands but nothing. I start thinking of how to catch them I got out of the water and look around and made a retarded net out of scratch. I stick my hand in the water using the net, grab a few fish and smile. I bring them back to the cave.

The brown creature named dog eat them and played with a stick. I look at Sydney confused.

"How do I make a fire? " I ask.

"No idea." She said.

I look at her shock and hit the sticks together and moved around but nothing. I look around and stop and think. I yelled out fire and look at the sticks together. Sydney look at me and laugh a bit.

"Fire dosn't start by you just yelling it suddenly." She laugh at me.

I look around and rolled on the floor .

"Come on! "I said frustrated.

I shake them and threw them on the floor. I left and when't to catch more fish since the brown creature eat them. I grab a bunch and came back and smile. When I notice there was a fire done.

"How?" I ask.

"Well I kept trying and then a fire start. " she smiled at me.

I smile at her and she grab a few more sticks and start to cook the fish. I curl up around her, once the fish was done I start to eat one. She got quiet and then I look at her noticing something is wrong.
I look at her quietly and she sigh I curl up my tail around her and eat quietly next to her.

"What now.... We can't go home and I don't want to be here...." she said.

I look at her and notice the lock door of her house. She never left me open it I hiss.

"Why don't you finally open that lock door that you never left me in..." I whisper.

She smile and look down.

"But father said I'm not in age yet." Sydney said sad.

"Screw that! You already know what your father has done. What your father wanted to find, that was my kind. Heck maybe I can find my parents." I notice.

Sydney look sad for a moment and look at me.

"So if we find your family.... Will you stay with them?" She ask.

"Uh... I guess so." I smile.

Her expression got sad and her hair cover her eyes. I look at her in the eyes hearing her.

"So you would leave me." She whisper.

My eyes widened and I look at her getting close to her face but her hair was in the way of me looking at her wonderful eyes. I lift her hair from her face with my hand.

"You can stay with me." I smile.

She cried and I got hug my eyes widen surprise and I felt my cheeks warm.

"Thank you Adam. For not making me a loner. For helping me in every problem I had of school for stopping Jasmine." She cried smiling.

I smile at her and pat her hair gently along with her back.