Chapter 25

*Adam's P.O.V*

I watch out for dear Sydney but I fell asleep. I then woke up by opening my eyes imidiatly when I felt a poke on my tail. I glare and saw an old man with a white mustache bigger than his face. I hiss at him, I saw the man from before that help us.

I held Sydney tightly and closer and hiss. The old man with a mustache look at me and smile.

"Boy... You sure are an interesting one." He said.

I stop hissing and look at him examining if he had guns or anything hurtful. But no he didn't had any. I look at the man that help us and he had a gun in his tuxedo but did not pose a threat.

"White.. I call you here for the girl." The man in the tuxedo said.

He lift up his eyebrow and look at me.

"That's not a girl but a boy snake. " the old man known as white said.

The man in a tuxedo pointed inside of what I was curl up. I cover it and hiss.

"Leave her alone!" I yell.

The old man with a mustache known as White look at me shock and surprise and he grab my face and got me close to his and he examine me even my eyes.

"AMAZING! It understands us." The old man said.

He open my mouth and pulled it down till it hurt and I was hiding my fangs. He took out an apple and I took out my fangs.

"Amazing. He can take out his fangs by command." The old man said.

I look at him and push him away. I felt a struggle and a trying to speak. I got poke inside my tail and it tickle, I laugh. I look inside and it was Sydney she struggle and I grab her by the waist and pull her out of my protection on my tail and hug her.

The old man with a mustache look at her shock and imidiatly walk to her. I got serious and hiss. I felt Sydney very warm when I held her. I look at her and she look really pale and cough out blood.

"I'm only here to check on her " the old man said.

He walk to Sydney and I curl up around myself and look at her backing away. The old man took out a needle and I hiss.

"Kid.... I need you to go with tux." The old man said serious.

I look at the man in the tuxedo and sigh and held Sydney's hand tightly and look at the old man.

"If you hurt her I kill you." My eyes sharpen as I slither off.

The man in the tuxedo wait for me outside and I when't. I look at him and he stare at me serious.

"Is your real name tux and his white?" I ask.

He stare at me and sigh.

"It's owere nickname not owere true name. We keep it as a secret." He said walking to the river.

I look at him curious and slither to the river. I sigh and look down at my reflection.

"I didn't mean to bite her..." I said.

"I know" he said.

He sat down taking off his upper part of the tuxedo. I felt sad and sigh and grab some water and wash my face. I then drink some and sigh. He look at me serious.

"So.... You have feelings for the girl Sydney?" He said.

I look surprise not expecting that and I stay quiet and made a small nod.

"I guess you can say that." I said.

I sniff the air and look around and saw a fire not from where we came but from the lab of Winter.