Chapter 8

Syndey's P.O.V

I woke up by a strong grip around me. I opened my eyes and next thing I know it was a huge snake tail. I opened my eyes shocked and heard a hiss. I look up and saw Adam. He smiled evily and I scream in pain feeling my skin break a bit of how tough the scales where.

"Adam! " I yell.

He leaned to me and opened his mouth and I push it away and he almost bit me. I struggled and his grip tighten. Now I feel like a mouse trap by its prey. I held the pain and got my arm free and slap him.

His eyes widened, his pupils where a bit different they where thinner and less normal. His eyes when I meet him where a bit bigger and sharp his eyes faded green. My eyes widened his eyes weren't faded green.

"Adam!" I call.

He held his head and almost yelled but stay quiet. His grip slowly losen his grip. I took the chance and ran off.

"Please...." I heard.

I open the door and got grab by the foot, fell down. I felt scales good for me tighten on my feet and pull me up forcefully.

"S.....Sydney" he look at me.

I look at him and he leaned his head on my shoulder and moved his tail away. I look at him and pat him. I heard a noise and shake him.

"Adam...." I whisper.

He fell on the floor and my eyes widened. I look at him and he was really pale. His lips lost without any color. I check his pulse and it was alright. I look around worried and when't to get sugar. Maybe he has low sugar. I open his mouth a bit and put one small spoon on his mouth. I look and heard his stomach make strange noises.

Hungry? I look around and ran downstairs. What does snake eat? Or swallow? I look and saw a frozen chicken... I took it out and unfroze it a bit. I ran up the stairs and look at Adam. He sniff the air and he moved his tail and grab the chicken and swallowed it. He sigh still hungry. He look at me and his eyes already faded. I was really worried.

"Sydney..." he said scared.

I pat his head and he moved it to my lap and felt cold. I moved him to the window where there was sunlight and he moved his tail to me. He leaned his head on my lap and I heard him sleep soundly. My eyes widened. He had me worried for this?! All he need was sunlight! I sigh and pat his head. His hair feels very soft. Comfy I smile a bit and shakes my head.

No his a jerk, he hasn't even been nice. He drags me off like a ragged doll. I look at him and notice he was on my lap and I quickly stand up and got him off me and walk to the kitchen. I did my homework for tomarrow. I had a feeling to go to the old room of my dad... I walk up the stairs I look at the door nob. My hole body shake I can't. Father said till im old enough to go in that room. I shake and had tears on my two eyes.

I felt warm tears run down my face. I felt them rush down till my chin and fall on the floor. I cried and fell on my knees. I miss my father and mother. I cried and hug my knees leaning my back against the door. I cover my face and open my eyes. Maybe I am the unlucky child.

I am the hated one. I suffer in school also here in my own house. No mom or dad, have a random person.... Have no idea what he is snake guy that treats me differently. I am a fool for still let him in my house. Every time I defend myself I get punched or more bullied. If I try to make friends they all push me back and leave.

My grip on my knees tightened and I cried more.

"Please someone....help me." I whisper.

My chest hurt while I whisper it. I cried more my hole body sad. My heart sad my words where just a whisper that only left my mouth. I stay there thinking of all the bad things that happened to me as a child and now as I am now.