Chapter 35

**TIME SKIP**

*Adam's P.O.V*

I'm already 24 older than a year than Sydney. We already have owere own home here in the island. Dad thought me everything he could. Mom tried teaching me how to heal but at the same time I keep failing. But not a problem I mean it's fun.

Sydney's father was in the cave living with mom and dad. This time I'm going to ask him if I can marry his daughter.  The brown creature which Sydney called dog or brown was following me while I was on my way.

We lived in a ruin. We manage to clean it up good and well we start to live there. Sydney never got to her old house. Well tux left to bring some stuff.

I slither on my way to see the father of Sydney. I look at him and nerves filled me.

"Uh sir... May..... you...." I got quiet and thought.

He look at me serious.

"Oh Adam so nice to see you." He smile.

"May you let me marry your daughter." I asked quickly.

Mom, Dad and Sydney's father look at me shocked.

"About time your going to marry my daughter. Yes Adam I do." He said.

I smile brightly and look at him smiling.

"But the moment you leave her for a snake your dead." He said.

"No sir I won't" I said.

I slither off deep inside the cave and slither quickly to the ruin. I slither and quickly lift her up and smiled.

"Marry me." I look at her.

She hug me and smiled saying yes. I smile very brightly. I kissed her and smiled.

"Aw Adam." She smiled.

We kept talking and got ready for the weeding.

**They got married when't to honeymoon and came back months later from the trip**

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I have been so nervous but I got to tell him. I walk up to him. He was fixing something and I look at Adam.

"Adam... im..." I thought of the words.

Adam was fixing a door that he broke.

"Done with the door." Adam said.

"I'm...  pregnant." I said.

The door broke and Adam look at me completly shocked.

"What does pregnant mean?" Adam ask.

He slither to me and curl his tail around me and lift me up gently from the floor.

"Is that a sickness?" He ask.

Adam grab me and slither imidiatly to dad's place.

"Help! " Adam said.

"Adam wait.. that's not a sickness." I had a sweatdrop.

"What is it?" Dad ask rushing towards us.

"She has the sickness of the pregnant!" Adam said.

I kinda laughed and I heard them all chuckled a bit.

"Adam... pregnant means that she is going to have a kid." Dad said.

"Is that bad?" Adam ask.

"No Adam. It would be bad if you two where not married and-?!" Abihu was about to talk but got cut off.

"Abihu!" Evra said.

She slither towards me and smile.

"I promise we all will help with all we can. Do you need anything?" She ask.

"Uh no thank you." I smile.

"Sydney....  is going to have a child...." Dad said.

I look at him and he fainted.

"Dad?" I ask.

He got grabbed by Abihu.

"Well is it a girl or a boy?" Adam ask.

"We must wait...." Evra said.

*9 month's later :P*

*Adam's P.O.V*

Mom has been attending Sydney for a long period of time! I wonder what's going on. I look around super nervous.  I was shaking. Aw no what if Sydney didn't make it. Or worse... she didn't eat enough food!?

I got nervous and scared. Her father came out of the room and smiled with tears of joy. I when't inside and and closed my eyes and hurried.

"Adam...." she smiled.

I sticked out my tounge and look at her. She was holding a child covered in blankets. I smile with joy and cried a little bit. I look at the kid.

"We need a name." Sydney whisper.

The baby was sleeping.

"Is it a boy or a girl? " I ask.

"A boy." My mom said.

Name I don't know what name to give him. How about no name......Hm... Fang.... scaly..... uh... I look at Sydney.

"Uh...... uh Loren...." I though quickly.

"Jake?" Sydney ask.

I nod and then look at the baby boy.

"Jake crosby." I look at the baby.

I kinda wanted a female... But both are alright. I grab the baby boy and I heard a bark and when I look the brown creature wag it's tail cheerfully at us. I smile and gave him back to Sydney.

Life couldn't have been better. Time passed and Sydney gave birth to a lovely little girl. Her name wasAlice Rachelle Crosby. She was my princess baby girl.

They both where curious and loved to play around. Each time they got stronger and smarter. Sydney loved watching them play. I curl up around her as the children slept soundly. They where both half naga and human.

What happened to Roger you may ask. He wanted to find his parents. He found them but..  he found out.... They where also experimented.... and sadly died in the process.

So I asked him to be with us. Sydney's father kept loving the kids. Mom and Dad gave imaginations and wonders to the kids by telling them stories. Me and Sydney gave the kids class. Roger accepted to be a part of owere family. But... He says he feels lonely. He wants his own kid and his own wife. Staying here wouldn't get him to find his own needs.

So he comes and leaves but he is another story. As I yawn I fell asleep warming Sydney up.

A/N - Could this be the end? Plz vote and comment on what you think. If this gets enough votes and reads. I could-?!

Adam - Shush!  The kids are sleeping! *hisses*

Sydney-*sweatdrop*.... okay well then. BYE! *waves hand*

A/N - It's not over yet! :) Have a nice day or night. Or yeah you get what I say. But thank you all again. I will be updating soon.