Chapter 21

*Adam's P.O.V *

An alarm noise woke me up imidiatly. I look around and heard barking. I look at Sydney and the dog. They where still here with me. I move my head out of the hole and heard people speaking and looking around everywhere.

"Man its like finding a needle in a hay stack." A man said.

"Yeah don't know how much are we going to take this my break was hours ago. I also missed coffe." Another man said as he yawn tired.

I look around up the place this place is filled with pine trees. Easy to slither around but my concern was Sydney. She can't walk on tree branches she might fall. I had a sweatdrop and look down and heard winter.

"You will not rest till you find the Naga child or the girl." I heard.

I look and Syndey wake up and stretch. She smiled at me and I move myself to her.

"We must get out of here." I whisper.

"Alright but he knows where I live...." she said.

"We must no longer stay there. We must leave the house. " I said serious.

"What?! No!" She says shocked.

"Why not?" I ask.

"That's my home I love my house. I'm not just going to leave it." She says and her eyes started to get watery.

"It's for owere own good." I say.

"But....I have to return I must...." Sydney look at me.

"We grab some stuff and leave please Sydney." I say.

"No." She refused.

She is so stubborn right now I hate it. I glare at her angry.

"I'm telling you this for your own good Sydney!" I glare serious.

".....I know but no." I look down.

"Sydney!" I command.

"That house is my childhood. I still haven't gone inside of a special room cause I'm not old enough." She whispers.

I grab her hand and move out of the hole and almost threw her to a branch and left her there. I breath heavily angry and calmed down. She was out of the hole on a branch below the hole. I stick my head out and glare at her.

I'm not letting her up here till she realize how much in danger she is and what would happen if we go back to her house. What's so important of her house. What does childhood mean?

The dog growl a bit at me and I look and notice he was awake.

"What.... It's not like Sydney could fall off...." I whisper and my eyes widened.

I look back at her and my eyes widen. She was gone?! I heard a click and when I look up I saw Sydney climbing up the tree and almost falling. She lost her grip and I reach my hands out and grab her. I lost my balance and hit the tree with my back in an awkward and hurt full position.

I threw her in the hole and heard people.

"Did you heard that?" A man ask and came close to the tree.

I slither up and held my back in pain. I shake it off and glare at her angry. I could feel my pupils change into daggers.

"You idiot...." I said a bit loud but whisper.

I flick her head with my nails and cut her a bit. She look down and had tears.

"We get out when I say." I said serious.