Chapter 17

*Syndey's P.O.V*

As I woke up from my bed I notice today was Sunday. I had to clean up my hole house. Also clean the basement. I sigh tired and got off the bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom brush my teeth and change clouths. I made quick breakfast and heard a yawn and when I look I saw Adam come and ignore the food.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

He nod and look down and I quickly start to get everything ready to clean.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Well Adam I'm going to clean my house. " I smile.

He had a sweatdrop and I lend him a brush.

"Since you live here you clean." I say.

"No way! Only females do that!" He says.

"So do men! Well... half man half snake... So half of you cleans!" I command.

He stick out his snake tounge and we start to clean. A few hours later and we where done and then I heard a nock on the door. Adam slither off to my room and close the door. I look at my door and look threw the small hole and saw Professor Winter?!

I open the door and he look around at my place and look at me.

"Miss Crosby this may be strange but you don't mind so see a snake around these parks, have you?" He asked with a pause.

"A snake? No sir." I say.

"Well.... If you seen something unusual. Please do call."He give me a strange card with a number and a strange snake wrapped up to lightning sign.

My eyes widened as I see this strange symbol. I heard a strong thud and he lift up his white eyebrow and he open his lab coat and I could see a strange gun and a necklace wrapped up to his wrist. He look at me in the eyes.

"May I come inside?" He ask.

"-?! No." I hesitate.

He made me step aside and made me move away from where I was standing and he step inside my house. He look around. Examine my stuff and walk upstairs. What kind of professor would do this! Invade your house and have a gun?! I run upstairs and block his path.

"Crosby get out of the way this instance!" He commands.

"No." I talk back.

He move my forcefully away from him and I almost fell down the stairs and heard my door open. My eyes widen and I run to my room and saw Proffesor Winter stare shock. I look and Adam was in his human form. He look at winter and his eyes widened and Professor Winter walk off.

"Sydney I would like to talk to you alone..." Winter says in a commanding tone.

Adam grab my arm tightly and look at me shock.

"Why is he here?! This is-?!" He got cut off.

"Sydney now!" He says in a commanding tone.

I when't and he showed me some strange pictures and look at me in the eyes. It seemed like a blurry picture of Adam. But he was covered by a tree.

"Do you know what a naga is?" He ask.

"No sir." I answer faking it.

"Your father and I where researchers..... Do you know what your father was looking for?" He ask.

"No Winter." I said honest.

"Your a smart child you can tell what did he studied alot." He says.

"Well he studied and admired reptiles. " I say.

"He and I where searching for an old legend, hidden from us humans. We have been searching for naga's. That is a half human like creature and snake like." Winter answers.