Chapter 37

*Sydney's P.O.V*

A few months passed. The snow finally left. I look at Roger that has helped me in everything while in the ruin. He and I when't hiking. I almost fell and well drama. But I'm alright Roger took all the impact and his stinger got stuck to the floor. I chuckle as I drank my hot cocoa.

"Hey that one really hurt you know it." He said.

I chuckle smiling.

"Hurt for you, but fun for me." I smile.

He look away and sigh.

"How long?" He ask.

I look down and drank my cocoa.

"I don't know when they will wake up." I look down.

"Mom!" I heard.

I smile and look back and I got hugged. I smile and got kissed by Adam. He smile and hug me tightly. I smile and hug them. I heard there stomach growl. I had a sweatdrop and cook food. They it all and Jake and Adam wanted more. So I made more till they where all full and stuffed.

Alice eat also but got full really quickly. Roger smile playing with her. He ended up being tackled to the floor by Jake and her. I smile and I had tears on my eyes crying.

"Sydney?" Adam ask.

He look at me and clean my tears and hug me tightly.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"I missed my family. You all where asleep and well it wasn't fun." I said.

"Hey let's go to your grandpa and grandma." Roger said and left with the kids.

Adam smiled brightly and hug me.

"We are a very happy family." He said.

"Indeed. I love all this." I said.

We all lived happy.

_________The End__________

A/N - Thank you all for reading this book. I could add some bonus chapters the adventures of Jake and Alice :) thank you all so much. Have a goof day.