Chapter 31

*Adam's P.O.V*

We woke up early, when't on the move. We walk for what felt like hours and then I felt as if we where being followed. I look at Sydney and then around.

"What is it?" She ask.

"Nothing just looking around." I smile.

Sydney walk away and I look at her.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Tux I'm going to drink water." She said.

Tux nod and she walk off. I when't to follow but stop by White.

"Adam tell me about yourself." He said.

I look at Sydney and sigh and look at White and talk to him.

*Sydney's P.O.V *

I drank water and wash my face. I heard a noise right infront of me. I look and nothing. I look around but there was nobody there. I felt being watch as if someone could stare at me for hours. I held a stick tightly and look around.

"H....ello? Adam is that you" I ask.

I heard a rustling sound coming from the bush as if someone was in there watching me. I saw a huge scorpion stinger stick out of the bush and I back away scared.

"Um.....hello?" I ask looking there.

I saw two eyes look at me when I look he apperently bend down cause his tail lowered. I stare curious and stay quiet.

"Sydney are you done?" Ask Adam.

I look back.

"In a minute!" I said.

I look back and saw someone right infront of me. He had yellow golden eyes and red hair. He look at me and when I saw it's huge stinger I back away. He had a scorpion tail. He had a lab shirt and some pants on the upper corner of his right arm of the shirt test subject 0012". He look at me and walk to me.

I back away to a safer distance from the stinger and he moved it away and look at me in the eyes. I don't know if his a treat or not he look at me from head to toe. He grab my arm and cover my mouth his stinger got close but didn't sting me. He took me off while I struggle to break free.

He walk off with me and then walk really far away.

"Adam! " I yell when I got my mouth free.

I got hit on the head and got nock out. I felt myself get grab bridal style and when't into a dark place. I felt the light turn on. I open my eyes and saw those two eyes right infront of me inches away from my face.

"Who are you and what are you?" A voice ask curious.

I lift my head up slowly and I saw him open a fridge and too out some ice he walk to me and put it on my head.

"Sorry about that." He look at me.

He sat down on the floor right infront of me.

"Um.... What is going on here?" I ask confuse.

He look at me in the eyes.

"Sorry from taking you from your herd." He look at me.

"Herd?" I ask.

"Yes, I am sorry. But I just, wait for the chance to see what you are and well.... I got no clue." He look at me.

"Im... a person." I said.

"Person?" He ask tilting his head.

"Well im a girl human." I said.

"Human?" He ask.