Chapter 11

Syndey's P.O.V

I woke up again a bit late I was already in school. I look down and I had a few bandages on my hole body. I look down at the book hiding the strange whistle I had from Adam. I turn red as I remember what he did yesterday.  He was worried and reacted quickly and treat my cuts. I shake my head. No I am not going to fall for this snake guy! I must endure everything, I don't want more bad things to happen to me.

I hid the whistle  on my pocket and saw the professor. It was science, Winter glared at me and look at me. Oh yeah! Tomarrow we have to cut open some frogs and special snakes. Winter has in store for us. His excited to tell us everything about snakes.  I look up and saw Jasmine walk to me and pass me a note.  I sigh and because I'm that much of an idiot I open it and read it.

" Stupid girl, you better get ready for what I have in store for you when we get out of class. Get ready cause me and my girls are coming again and this time no weird creepy thing is going to scare us. Like yesterday you got out because of those strange snake noises. I can't wait to hurt you again. "

I look up and sigh and when't to the teacher and he look at it.

"Sydney. You fool why you give me a note." P.Winter says.

"What?! No I didn't sir.. this was given to me by jasmine. " I say.

He look at Jasmine and she was crying.

"No I swear she wrote it to me and I gave it to her back." She says.

"Sir... Please..." I say.

"Sydney go to the back of the class room." He tells.

I walk off to the seat and saw Jasmine stick out her tounge at me and I sat down. As time pass it was time to get out of school. I walk to my locker and look around quickly checking if there was anybody.  I walk home and pass a store and sigh and when't inside to buy a alarm clock.

Since Adam swallow it and then barf it... I sigh and buy one and walk out of the store. I couldn't help but feel as if I'm being followed.  I pass the street and walk to my house. I felt a hit on my head causing me to lose my balance making me fall down on the floor.

"What's this?" I heard.

I look and jasmine was holding the whistle Adam gave me.

"GIVE it back! "I yell.

She smiles and took the whistle to herself. I had small tears and made a fist. I'm tired of being pushed.... I lift myself from the floor and ran to her and punch her face. She drop the whistle and a girl blew on it and it made a huge noise. I get pushed back and thrown on the edge of the street.

I heard a someone run and it stop and grab the girl that had the whistle and took it out of her hands and threw her on the floor. His eyes glowed with anger.

"I know you! Your the cute guy... that this ugly possum was walking with."Jasmine says.

I look at Adam holding the whistle and he held it tightly and walk to Jasmine. He slap her in the face and my eyes widened.

"Get out of here. " he says in a strange serial killer voice.

His different, he changed completely.  His anger turn him into... a monster. He held the whistle tightly and watch Jasmine with so much hate, she was frighten and took her steps back. I got lift up from my feet and look at Adam. He watch her as she cried and held her cheek and ran off.

"You will pay!" She says and the other girls ran behind her.

He look at me with his glowing green eyes and they look exactly like a snake that would stop at nothing to kill you.  I back away a bit and he grab my hand and took me home. I had small tears and I felt a bit of realive at the same time but scared. He kept walking and not a word was spoken.

We came to the house and he open the door and his stomach growl and he closed it.

"Adam...  I'm sorr-?!" I tried to say but he hug me imidiatly.

"Why are you apologizing? " He ask.

"Because... I didn't wanted to blow the whistle." I whisper.

He lift up the whistle and got close to me.

"The whistle is FOR! You. Not to be taken off by some lousy idiotic stupid girl." He said putting it on my hands.

His snake tail apperes and I notice his clouths merged with his snake tail and he wrap it around me.

"Next time... I will kill them..." he whisper.

"No Adam!" I said.

He glared at me his eyes started glowing.

"I will protect what has been good to me." He pat my head and his stomach growls.

I smile and my chest felt like it was beating quickly and I got off his tail and walk to the kitchen.  I start making food and he watch me cooking.

"I... uh... when't hunting and saw a chicken and bring it to the house." He said.

"Where is-?!" I ask and heard a chicken making noises.

My eyes widened and I look where it was coming from and when I open the fridge the chicken jump to me and I look at Adam.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well since I like them alive and I don't want them to move anywhere... I put him inside.

I had a sweatdrop and pat the chicken and he hiss and the chicken shivered scared and got on my head and sat down.

"Adam... you could have put it on a box or something." I say.

"Yeah but I don't know what that is." He had anime begging eyes.

I sigh and kept cooking and when I was done he start eating.  I eat and the chicken started making noises. I look at it and it look at me and peck my forehead and I put it down.

Adam yawn and I walk to my room took a shower and when't to sleep but stop when I heard the water turn on. I look and Adam was taking a shower. I look at the new alarm clock I put on and like one hour pass and he was still showering. I nock on the door.

"Adam... please hurry. Your gonna make my water bill explode. " I say.

"What?!" He said shocked.

"Money dosn't come from the sky.." I say.

He open the door grab me and threw me and his tail caught me and took me in the water.

"Don't explode!" He said.

His tail lift me up from the water and he look at me. Open my mouth look inside and look at my head.

"Where is the bomb?" He ask.

"...No.. I didn't mean explode like a bomb or anything I meant. That the water bill... will be alot of money." I say.

He sigh of realive and kept cleaning his scales. With a showering brush.

"Where did you get that?"I ask.

"Well while you where gone... I kinda.... swallow... someone... in the house and took it as a reward." He smile.

I had a sweatdrop and my eyes widened.

"Swallow!?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah a man..." he says.

He turn around and his snake tail was peeling dead skin. I almost barf grossed out and look away.

"That's not normal...what is that?" I ask.

"That's normal! It means I'm shedding" he says.

He finish and got out of the shower and look at me and got dry.  I when't to change clouths quickly and came back and took a towel and dried my hair.

"Well... If I grossed you I'm not sorry." He said smiling.

"Hey!" I say.

He grab me with his tail and slither next to the bed and I when't there and yawn tired and he grab the blanket and put it on me and slither to the corner of the room and fell asleep. Making small snake noises. I yawn and fell asleep with a small smile. 

"Thank you Adam for helping me out today." I whisper.