Chapter 19

*Adam's P.O.V*

The strange brown creature has been following the scent for alot of hours. It when't into a forest and I see a strange lab. My eyes widen as I knew this was the place where I came out off. I look at the strange brown creature and grab it, put it on a tree and I climbed up.

"You should rest before we try to find her." I whisper looking at the brown creature.

It stare at me and lift up it's back paw and pee.

"Ew gross!" I jump up the tree branch.

I avoid it's deadly missile and hiss at the brown creature. I heard footstep and I got quiet and stare below me. There was a strange man. I grab the brown creature and lift it up to me while I look down. The night was already on set. I look at the creature and it sniff the tree. It point forward and I jump to another tree avoiding the guard.

I when't off the tree and put it on the floor. It lead the way and look around. It put it's nose on a strange hole and it made noises whimper and whining.

I look and move the creature away. I look and everything was dark inside. I hit my head looking down.

"Ouch!" I said.

My voice echoed and I heard someone.

"Adam?" A female voice ask.

I look and heard a man.

"Hey! Get out of there!" I got my head out and ran off with the brown creature.

I run to a bush and when't there and notice it was a cliff. I rolled down the edge holding the creature, I land on my back and the creature wag it's tail and lick me. I try pushing it away and I laugh a bit. I got quiet when I heard the man I hid with the brown creature on a bush. The night was slowly changing into day. I heard the man speak to another soldier.

"Be careful. I thought I saw a kid around here with a dog." He says.

I got quiet and look at the creature. His name is dog? I grab it and walk to a bush infront of a tree. I go to the back and look at the branch. I jump up a branch and the so called dog bark at me and whimper. I put myself upsidedown holding on with my feet. I grab the "dog". I lift it up while almost losing balance. I felt like I was going to fall with the creature.

My snake tail appered and I grab the creature normally and got my balance back. I slither inside of a small hole I look at the creature it wag it's tail and lick my hand. Where is it going to sleep? I look in the hole and start tearing apart with my hands. I made it big enough I slither inside the hole, I wrap my tail around the edge of the hole to leave the creature space.

It sniff me and walk inside and then when't around in circles and lied down. This is one strange brown creature. Maybe it can blow fire or some sort. I smiled and poke it. It had no ears?! I look and touch mine and then try to find its ears.

I lift up two strange things from its head. I lift it up and it look like an ear. But strange why is it so furry? I look at the creature and it lick me and I pull away and cleaned it off. This strange thing could destroy me?! I got scared. I heard footstep, the creature left a low growl. I look trying to figure out where does the noise come from. I cover it's neck and it stop and look at me confused.

"Check in that tree over there." A man said.

I look and moved my tail, it grab alot of leafs from the tree and cover the hole. I yawn tired as the sunlight came out.

I fell asleep, I felt a strange object near my tail. I grab it and lift it up and look at it. It was Sydney's brush. I held it close and fell asleep with it. I miss you human... I drift off to sleep.

A/N- Vote and comment :)