Chapter 7

Adam's P.O.V

I felt my snake tail a bit weird... I open my eyes and saw feet weird fingers on them and pants..... My eyes widen and I look at the girl and jump on her and shake her.

"What did you do!?" I ask shock.

"What?" She asked a bit sleepy.

"You filthy witch what happened to my snake tail!" I yelled.

She opened her eyes and she look at me.

"What?!" She ask shock.

I made a fist and was about to punch her but held it back. I must not hit a female.

"What happened to you?" She ask.

I got off her and got scared. No... This can't be happening! This girl did something! But what did she do? I hiss and she calmed me down a bit.

"Hey it's okay. We can check tomarrow cause today... Your helping me out." She said.

"What no way! I don't even know how to walk on filthy human legs and feet!" I hiss a bit at her.

"You said that your experimented right." She ask.

"Yeah..." I whisper.

"Well maybe it was those experiments." She said.

I look away scared and look at her...

"Pluse I bet you haven't seen the city or the outside world in a long time. " she smiled.

"...Alright." I whisper.

"Good now get ready we are leaving early." She said.

She stand up and washed her mouth. I stay in the floor and stand up and took my first step and I kept my eyes closed in case I fell down. I felt the floor with my feet. It was a bit cold and strange. I took another step and almost fell down. I heard the door open and she look at me.

"Seems like your having a bit of problem walking." She said.

She land a hand but I push it off and look at her angry.

"I can do this myself!" I said.

She look at me and sigh and walk off I notice she changed clouths. I look down and sigh and stand up and took my two steps and walk. I smiled a bit cause I did it on my own. I sigh feeling bad for Sydney. Ever since I got here... I been a bad snake with her... I been treating her so badly. I look down and sigh feeling guilty. I walk to clean my teeth I finish and mess up my hair. I walk off to the kitchen and she finish making breakfast. It was something strange.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Scrambled eggs with ham" she said.

I eat it and swallowed it. I look at her and she sigh.

"Lets go." She said.

I follow her and she open the door. She step outside and I follow and look around.

The smell of a few pine trees hit my nose. It smelled nice she kept walking and I followed. We where walking on cement there where small insects walking in a line.

I look at her and saw a big object move it had wheels and there was someone inside.

"Thats a car." She said.

I follow her and sniff the air.

"So what are we doing?" I ask.

"We have to buy clouths and then food." She answer.

I nod and we walk into a store. I look at the door. I sigh look around and sniff the air and smelled food. She walk and got a cart? She grabbed food and put them up the in a bag.

"These are apples." She smiled.

"Apples?" I ask.

I follow her and she told me what was each. I sniff one curios and sneezed

"That was flour. " she said.

What felt like forever a lady appered and I hid behind her scared. She pass the food threw a red line and it made a beeping sound making me jump again.

"Its okay its normal." She said.

They finish and I hid and she walk off with bags.

"Adam... Are you scared of people?" She ask.

I hiss at her shushing her up and we walk back to the house and she finish the bags and out the items where they left. She look at me.

"Now lets buy you new clouths and more shirts in case you turn into that weird snake thing." She said.

We walk out and I kept looking down.

"Why are you always helping me? " I ask.

"Because your a friend and also I want to help at least a person that dosn't hate me much." She said.

"Hate? What do you mean by that?" I ask.

She got push and bump into me and she fell down.

"Well if it isn't stupid girl!" I heard someone tell to Sydney.

I hiss and it was a girl with blond hair and a bow she walk towards Sydney and was about to hit her but then saw me.

"So stupid girl has a bodyguard." She said.

I look ar her and Sydney stand up.

"Jasmine we are only walkung pass by...." She said.

She walk off and I follow and look at her angry. Jasmine push Sydney out to the street and my eyes widened as I saw a car pass by I grab Sydney's arm and my grip tightened and I push her back towards me. The girl named Jasmine fell on the floor of the street a car came and stop quickly.

"You ..... look what you did!" She yelled.

She was covered in cuts and had a bit of blood on her arms. We walk off and I jrot looking at Sydney.

"Why don't you defend yourself? " I ask.

"Cause I always get in trouble." She said.

"She could have killed you..." I say.

"So... Everyone hates me.." she says and I hit her face gently.

"So, does that mean that you have to give up on life!" I yell.

She had tears and walk off to a store and I follow her. She pick out alot of clouths and I had to measure them. After hours of measuring them she bought them and we walk off back to her house. I look away and kept following her. She stop and I bump into her accidentally and when I look she was crying.

"Thank you Adam." She whisper.

My eyes widened and I smile a bit and she hug me. My eyes widened I don't like hugs. I push her off a bit and she opened the door to the house and I yawn completely. I felt tired and strange. I walk to the room and when't to sleep on the corner. I felt something warm and when I open my eyes a blanket. She gave me a blanket and a pillow. I fell asleep what happened to my snake tail and why do I have feet? Also why can't I apologize to her....