Chapter 29

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I woke up by Adam shaking me up. He messed my hair and his claws where so sharp he poke my arm and I yell in pain and smack him gently with my hand.

"No! Bad Adam!" I said.

He hiss at me like a snake and he sigh glaring at me.

"I was trying to wake you up sheesh...." he stick out his snake tounge.

I had a sweatdrop and look at him.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because.... I'm missing a rubber duck." He look down.

"You sure you didn't swallow it?" I ask.

He look down and messed his fingers.

"....i think so..." he whisper.

I open his mouth and took a flashlight and  got grab by the feet. I look around and saw the rubber duck it was one with a cowboy hat, I took it and he pull me up and I got grossed out covered in Adam's saliva.

"Ew!" I said grossed out.

His eyes widen and he grab the rubber duck and clean it and put it gently on the corner next to alot of them. He is obsessed with those rubber ducks.

"Sydney you should get clean....." Adam said.

He grab a rubber duck and gave it to me. It was a normal one without hat or anything.

"He should keep you company." Adam smile.

I had a sweatdrop and decided to take a shower and get new clouths. I sigh and heard the rubber duck make noise. I jump scared and look around I didn't touch mine at all?! I  saw a pattern of dimond back and then a color green. I got a bit worried. Two eyes glowed and I jump and hid in the water.

"Did you use the rubber duck?" Adam's voice ask.

"Adam! Get out of here!" I yell.

He look at me and I covered myself in bubbles and hid silently.

"Did you use it." He got close to me.

"Adam! Get out of the bathroom you perv!" I yell.

"What does perv mean!" He ask.

I splashed his face with water that had soap and he yell and rolled away. I quickly hurried and clean myself and covered myself with a towel quickly. What is he thinking!? I felt a splash right behind me and it was Adam. His eyes where red and he look at me. I walk off to put on some pants and a shirt. I walk to close the door of Adam and felt a hand on my feet and alot of water.

"Adam!" I yell soaked.

He smile laughing and grab me and gave me a nuggy underwater. I couldn't breathe well and he lift me up, I cough out alot of water. He show his rubber duck and put me down.  He smile looking at the rubber duck. I grab the one he gave me and gave it to him.

He smile looking at me and I smile back and pat his head. I grab a towel and dry off my hair. I close the door and changed quickly. I look around and heard a nock on the door.

"Breakfast." Tux said.

I open the door smiling at Tux, he gave me the plates and walk off talking to White.  I sat down on the bed and eat. I heard a loud thud and when I look where it was coming from it was Adam.

"Ouch!" He said loudly.

I laugh a bit and heard the water stop running and the door open.  He was drying his hair with a towel messing it up. I turn red at the scenery and look away. Adam is so cute! He look at me and I sank my mouth in food.

"What are you eating without me!?" Adam ask hungry.

He slither to me and sniff his plate and eat by swallowing it all. He should practice how to eat a bit normally.

"I'm still hungry!" He said.

I look at him and gave him my plate with food.

"You sure?" He ask.

"Yep." I smile.

He look at the plate and eat it. I look at him and he remembered something.

"Twister!" Adam said.

"?! Oh no... no Adam!" I said.

He slither to Whites room and he nock on the door.

"Hey both of you are back!" White said smiling.

"Time for twister!" Adam said excited.

"Well since Adam is a naga and he dosn't have feet.... I guess he can use his tip of his tail?"White said.

They set the twister and then White spin the handle.

"Right hand green." He said.

We did as he told us and it when't on till Adam was almost tying me up with his tail. I was almost going to fall and well Adam was below me. I struggle to hold my position.  Adam was also struggling  also.

"Adam snake tip red. Sydney right leg red."He said.

My eyes widen as Adam moves his tail and my feet got stuck to his tail and I fell down and so did Adam. His tail was tied up to me for a strange reason.

"Adam!" I yell.

I struggle to break free but got worse till a point he tighten without knowing. I couldn't breathe well and then felt White laugh.

"Sydney! Get off me please." He said.

He push me and his grip tighten more.

"White help! " I said gasping for air.

He grab Adam's tail and look around how to untie the knot.

"I'm going to need Tux's help." He said.

He walk off and Adam struggled alot and heard a crack in my bones because of so much pressure.

"Sydney!  Why didn't you tell me I was tightening you." He said.

My face was on his chest while his tail was a knot on me. I  got grabbed and pushed me out. I fell in the floor like a rocket and then felt a sigh of realive coming from Adam as he untied his own tail.

"Much better." He said in realive.

He slither to me and poke me while I kept on the floor.

"What happen? " We heard Tux.

He look at us and had a sweatdrop.

"They fix there own problem." He walk off.

Adam poke my back again and grab my head gently and grab my eyelids and open them to see my eye's.

"Hello?" He ask.

He put me down and had a sweatdrop.  I had swirly eyes and tried to stand up but my back hurt so much.

Adam notice and then he  made me lie down on his  snake tail and crack my back and I could move. I sigh in realive and smile feeling so peaceful.

"Thanks Adam." I said.

We spent all day playing and when it was dawn I was tired. So I fell asleep.

                                            *Adam's P.O.V*

She fell asleep but I stay awake. Once I got tired I slither to the room and felt it really cold. She must have turn on the air conditioner to max. I slither to the warm place I know and that was on the bed. I curl my tail around Sydney and cover myself with the nice thick blanket and fell asleep. I look at Sydney and pat her head gently and look away blushing.  I turn red and fell asleep.