Chapter 2

*Adam's P.O.V*

My hole body was burning. I yelled in pain blurring out bubbles, being in a tank full of liquids being experimented on. I open my eyes one more time, looking at the man that laughed at my misery. I hit the tube with my arms and head aggressive. I wanted that man to die, I hated him

"Professor Winter. The creature regained consciousness" I heard.

I look over at my surroundings a computer was located to the right of the tank. It showed all of my insides threw pictures. I observe the hole room blinking trying to look threw the liquids and quimicals. I look infront of me and saw a door with some stairs. Some footsteps could be heard and I looked down seeing an old man with white hair and icy blue eyes looking at me. I made a fist and look at my hands. My fingers where sharp.

I heard them talk but suddenly vision slowly began to get blurry. I got very heavy on drugs they tested on me. When I look down I saw a strange tail, But where are my feet?! As I fell asleep I appered on a white place. Am I even human? I looked around and sigh closing my eyes.

My eyes widen as I woke up on the tank. I was alone there was nobody around I noticed there wasnt any liquids inside of the tank it was drained from its contents. I took out those cables that where in me and my eyes widen as I saw I had no feet. Just a snake tail replacing them. I hit the tank and kept on I heard a beeping sound and noticed a crack begin to form in the tank. I slam it again with all my force in my body, I imidiatly fell out of the tank and coughed. I was all wet and sticky. I tried to move and couldn't cause its been a long time since I moved. I couldnt wait any second people where going to come. I imidiatly started to panic.

The rest was a blurr since i was still trying to recover myself from the doses and drugs. I slithered out and managed to hide in a forest.

Its been a while since seen the world around me. I breathed inward as my lungs filled up with oxygen. I felt the floor beneath me, the cold night sky the breeze. I had small tears on my eyes. I missed this so much. I felt my stomach growl and a pain sensation on my stomach.

It's been years since I eat something let alone felt hunger. I look infront of me, I felt my eyes change suddenly. I could see clearly suddenly a loud alarm could be heard coming from behind me. My instincts told me to run away. I looked at a tree and imidiatly began to climb it.

So many flashlights started to glow around the sound of footsteps. I breath a bit heavy, I domt know how i got out but I managed. I closed my eyes curling my tail on a tree branch and decided to get a bit higher so that the leaves could cover me. I closed my eyes scared.

After what felt like hours everything started to get blurry. My senses started to take over I tried my best to stay conscious but ended up knocked out. Last thing I remember was that I eat something and was sleeping on a tree branch.

But in my own thoughts I need to find someone that can help me or my family.