Chapter 32

*Adam's P.O.V*

They been walking I been slithering. I stay quiet following and we saw a cave. I look around getting ready for anything that comes my way. I felt being watched I look around and then Tux chuckle.

"Abihu is checking you out Adam." Tux said.

I look at him and I felt a tackle to the floor.

"Adam!" They said.

I look at the man infront of me and I move my tail but it got grabbed by his. My eyes widen shock. He was exactly like the one in the picture. His eyes where brighter than mine but he had one closed his right eye. He had white hair and sharp claws.

"State! Your business intruder!" He said.

I back away and move my tail away. I look down and got shield by Sydney and Roger. Sydney stood infront if me next to Roger. Roger took out his sharp stinger and point it forward.

"Leave him alone" Sydney said.

The naga right infront of me glare at me and hiss.

"Abihu that's enough!" A voice said.

I look and a female naga came out of the darkness of the cave. Abihu hiss at the naga female and her eyes widen looking at me.

She slither towards me and Sydney and Roger notice something and back away. The female naga had black hair and grey eyes. She slither towards me and look at my back and her eyes widen.

"Abihu." She said.

They look at my back and they stare shocked.

"Who are you?" I ask backing away.

"You where such a small snake when they took you. But a mother and father never forget how there young look like and because of a birthmark." She said.

My eyes widen and I back away. Abihu show me his arm and back and it had a different color pattern that he has on his tail and his back. His back was different it was a strange dimond but white with a symbol in the middle.

"The same." The female naga said.

I look at my arm and back and my eyes widen. Shock I felt tears run down my eyes and I cried. I felt warm hands hug me for the first time in all my life I'm reunited with my mother and father. I cried and hug them back. Feeling my mom's warmth along with my father's. I smile and kept hugging them.

"Son we have so much to tell you..." they cried.

"So do I. " I said

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I cried silently and got my back pat by Roger. He look at me and cleaned his tears and mine. I look at them and then look at Tux he was smiling sitting down looking at the naga's next to the old man White.

I sat on the floor and they spoke for hours. It was as if Adam has forgotten about me. I smile happy but then..... realized how sad I could be alone again. My eyes filled with tears and I look away.

"What's wrong?" Roger ask looking at me.

I look at him and smile holding the tears.

"Aren't you happy that his with family?" He ask again.

"Yes but.. I need to go for a walk." I stood up.

I walk off to clear my head. Roger follow me and I walk to a tree and sat down holding my knees.

"Maybe I should be the one that shouldn't have come here." I whisper to myself.

"What? Why?" he sat down.

He moved his stinger to the other side and look at me while I was next to him.

"I don't know. It's just that I have a feeling inside me... thay he could leave me." I said.

"Hey I don't think he will leave you just like that." Roger said.

"...Well yeah but. He will want to stay here and I have to go catch up with my studies and everything." I look down.

"Hey it's okay. After all your a lucky female." Roger said.

"?" I look at him.

"At least you got somebody that loves you." He smile.

I look down sad.

"What of he forgets about me." I whisper.

I heard a rustling sound and Ron look around.

"Who is there?" He ask.

He lift up his stinger from the floor and points shadowy figure appered. It came out of the bushes.

"Adam?" I ask.

It look at me in the eyes. It had grey skin and golden eyes he grab me tightly and Ron stinger when't to is skin. The thing hiss in pain i felt a grab on my waist. I notice he grabbed my waist with his tail. He slither off with me.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Soon." He spoke.

"Help!" I yelled out.

"Sydney!" Roger yelled and ran after me but he got hit into the tree and his tail got stuck.

I felt a huge bite on my neck. I screamed in pain and I slowly blacked out feeling a warm liquid come out of my neck.

*Roger's P.O.V*

Sydney! I look shocked and struggle to get my stinger out of the thick tree branches. I heard a running and when I look it was Tux and White.

"What happen they ask." they look at me.

"Sydney!" I yell.

I notice there was no Adam. My eyes widen. Could I have lied off what I thought? Could Adam already choose his family instead of Sydney. My eyes widen and I got my stinger out of the tree and I fell flat on the floor. She really loves him and this?! How disrespectful! I stood up and walk to the cave. I sad Adam smile talking to his parents and I walk to him and punch him.

"Dude what the heck?!" Adam yell out.

"YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED HER! I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVED HER TO AT LEAST INTRODUCE HER TO YOUR PARENTS!" I yelled out.

His eyes widen and I punch him again. I got held by the neck and lift up by the father naga.

"Now she's gone!" I yell.

"What are you talking about she's right there?" Adam point but she wasn't there.

"Sydney?!" He look around.

"Maybe she when't to the bathroom." His mother said.

"No! She got taken by a weird snake thing!" I yell out.

His father's grip tighten and I got thrown to the floor and cough out being choked.
Adam look at me and look around and grab me.

"'Where is she?" He asked shocked.

"She's gone! They took her." I said.

I heard footstep and when I look a strange man appered from the inside of the cave.

"Go get my daughter." He said.

His voice was nice but at the same time serious. The naga's look at him and Adam was gone just like that. I run out and saw a snake trail so I followed. I couldn't see the man well. What did he meant by daughter? Could it be?