Chapter 33

*Adam's P.O.V*

It's my fault!  I didn't introduce her to my parents... I  gave her the cold shoulder! Me! Adam! How dare me ignore her. I should have listen to her I should have been with her. She knew this was going to happen that's why! I got angry and sniff the air following a scent.

I punch the tree and saw a cliff. I think I saw Sydney. I slither quickly and look around.

"SYDNEY!" I yell.

I look around worried with my senses all tight. I saw Roger run after somebody. I slither following him and then I saw somebody walk to the cliff.  I look and slither to her quickly.

"Syndey! I'm so sorry! I should have-?!" I tried to say but then got cut off.

"Shut up like you care... you abandoned me.... I told you." She said.

My eyes widen and I grab her hand. She turn around and then I saw it. Her eyes where without any pupils. On her neck and clouths I could smell blood. I grab her tightly and she pushed me.

"Back off freak!" She yelled.

My eyes widen and my heart sank. I slither back scared. No this is not Sydney! She's being manipulated or something! She walk to the cliff and smiled.

"No! Sydney! " I yell.

She walk to it standing at the very end off the cliff.

"Sydney this isn't you! Snap out of it!" I yell shaking her.

"My mother left me... so did father... what else should I do..." her pupils start losing there color.

"You have me!" I held her hand tightly.

Her eyes got fainted and she slap me and I left go and she fell.  My eyes widen and I jump down.  I felt my heart beat to quickly I was scared. I can't believe I jump off a cliff for Sydney. I grab her I kept falling and I look around. I need something to hold on. I grab her tightly I when't to the rocks of the edge of the cliff right below.

I uses my hands and claws and I close my eyes.

"Adam!" Roger yelled.

I used my claws and when't to the edge and grab on to the edge. The impact was so strong when I touch the rocks that my nails broke and bleed so much. The pain was terrible. I had Sydney  I cried in pain but stay there. I don't know I suddenly start losing my grip in the rocks. They broke and I fell. I held Sydney tightly on my chest just in case the impact wouldn't hurt her.

Her eyes where fainted.  I shake her up. My tail movin b around without control. My heart beat panicking. I tried to calm down but it was to much for me. I cried  a lot and I hug her.

"Sydney wake up!" I cried.

I held her tightly and kissed her as I fell down. My hole body shut down then..... I felt cold water all over my body. My eyes opened up imidiatly and I look around. I fell on water?! On a lake?! I smiled and cried. I look around for Sydney. I didn't had her on my hands. I breathed water and I notice?! I swam up and breathed. I look around.

"Sydney!" I look around everywhere.

I saw a part broken of her shirt. I swim to it but couldn't see her. I look down and saw her body going down. I held my breath and swim quickly towards her. I hurried with all my might. I grab her by the hand and pull her towards me. I when't up. Took a huge gasp off air and held Sydney tightly. I wipe her wet hair off her face. She looked as if she was asleep.

I swim to shore and put my ear on her chest to see if she had a heartbeat. I waited but nothing. My eyes widened and I put both of her hands and gave pressure.  Nothing! I open her mouth and gave her air. She coughs all the water and gasp for air and collapse. I put my ear again and it was beating.