Chapter 22

*Adam's P.O.V*

I open my eyes feeling a car running. I lift my head up and got shock by electricity. I imidiatly fell down and look around me without moving my head. I saw Sydney and the dog next to her I move and got shock again. I tremble in pain and slither to Sydney and curl up around her.

"Freak stay down!" A man yell.

I hiss and spit out my venom at the man. He punch my mouth and he yell in pain. I had so much pain and felt my fang break. I yell in pain and moved around.

"Adam!" Sydney said.

I fell on my back covering my mouth, the car stop running, then something open the back and shot me with sleeping darts. I manage to stay awake, I grab Sydney and the brown creature. I slamed open the back of the car and jump off and rolled on the floor shielding them with my tail. I hit a bush and then a tree and I stop. Sydney had swirly eyes and she smiled at me.

I hug her and the sleeping darts start to affect me. I felt dizzy I couldn't see well each time Sydney speak it echoed but I couldn't understand. I look around and grab her the dog ran and followed and I slither to what I saw a small cave on the side of a river. I when't in the river slithering and swimming while Sydney held on to my back. I when't inside a waterfall and saw a cave. We got inside then I look around breathing heavily, then I felt my hole body heavy and tired causing me to tired.

"Adam!" I heard.

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I shake him and cried worried. I saw his mouth bleeding alot. It had a mixture of poison and blood. I look around and pull his tail and he grab my arm and his grip tighten.

"No! Adam!" I said quietly.

His grip losen and then he was full asleep. I grab a stick and poke him and his tail moved and cut the stick by half. I saw a dart on his back, then shoulder, then in his tail. I took out the one on his back and he slamed me to the floor with his tail.

I took out the one on his tail, I smile in triumph cause I took it out. Only one missing I reach for his shoulder and he hiss at me and his grip tighten. He got close to me and his mouth full off poison mix with blood came close to me. I breathed heavily trying not to struggle.

"Please...." I whisper.

He sniff my hair and his grip losen and he put his head on the floor and sleept. I took out the one on his shoulder. I tried to get out a paper it had. Once I took it out I read the paper that was on the dart. It said it last an hour.

After all this chase and snakes around I'm hungry and tired and dirty. I look infront of me which was the waterfall. I couldn't see well what was infront of me. But what was infront of me couldn't see this cave. I heard footstep and I stay quiet.

"Where did they go?!" A man's voice could be heard.

I heard the dog growl and was about to bark. I got to him and cover his mouth. The man when't away and the dog wag it's tail and lick me. I smile and laugh and pushed it away gently. I look inside the cave and it was just pitch black. I walk to the waterfall and wash my face. I smile feeling a bit clean.

I wash my hands and my clouths where all wet. I felt cold and hungry. I shiver a bit and look at Adam his mouth was still bleeding making a small little crime scene, I look at the dog.

"You stay put while I go get at least something." I smile.

I got out and swam out of the river and saw pine trees with sticks on the floor. I carefully took them and saw a bamboo. I took it and swam back to the cave. I was hungry but I stay quiet. I look at Adam and struggled to open the bamboo a bit and I grab the stick and open his mouth with them. His fang was broken or something I couldn't see well because of so much blood.

I drag his tail out to the edge of the cave I moved his head to the waterfall, open his mouth with the stick making water rush down his mouth and fangs. I drag him back inside and I sat on his stomach and check his fangs.

I'm no doctor but his fang is not supposed to be that way. I look shock and notice his tounge was like a snake. I grab the bamboo and cut it by half and pressed it against his jaw. To keep it open no matter what.

I breathed heavily and teared off a bit of my shirt and wrap it around my arm in case I get bit or poisoned. I breathed heavily scared and the dog whimper. I reach my hand in his mouth and grab the broken fang and pulled it out carefully. I felt and heard and crack and when I look his broken fang came out quickly. I notice his mouth was already swelling. But now it's gently going down.

Once I took the fang out I imidiatly wash my hands just in case. I cleaned them well, grab his fang and cleaned it from blood. I smile looking at the fang. I look at the fang and sat down infront of Adam. I waited for him to wake up and the dog got close to me and lied down.

Adam's head when't to my lap and he wrap his tail around me warm. I wait for him to wake up and nothing. An hour passed and I fell asleep. I felt a move and when I open my eyes Adam was looking at me. My heart raced quickly and he touch my cheek.

He turned red and smile. I look at him, he moved his head up to me and grab me by the head and leaned in close to my face.

I close my eyes and he touch my lips with his fingers. My eyes widened and my heart sunk. I got a bit sad and he look at me.

"What?" He ask.

I move away looking away.

*Adam's P.O.V*

I screw up! I hit my head gently sad. I move to the waterfall and clean my mouth. My eyes widen shock, I felt I was missing a fang. I held my mouth in pain but in realive. I clean my mouth completely and sigh angry with myself. I wanted to kiss her... But why couldn't I. My heart shake and I slither to her and sigh quickly and grab her face.

She look at me and I look away and pressed my lips against hers gently and pulled away quickly and I breathed heavily turning red. She look at me shocked and surprise and turned tomato red. I look away and hug her.

"My human." I whisper.

I wrap my tail around her and she sneezed. I shiver a bit at her cold clouths. She sneezed and shiver cold I took off my warm dry clouths and gave it to her.

"Here you go." I said.

She look away and turn red.

"Look away!" She said.

I did as she say and cover my tail around her so I don't see anything.

"Done" she said.

I look at her and she sneezed again. I got hungry and look at her.

"I'm off to eat..." I said.

"Please bring food and something warm like wood... to make fire.." she said.

I look at her nod and when't to kiss her cheek but I stop and left. I couldn't do it, I was to worried and scared she would hate me.

A/N - Longest chapter ever... But hey! They kissed .^.^ please vote and comment.