Chapter 14

*Adam's P.O.V*

I woke up breathing heavily with sweat running down my cheeks and my neck.  I look around quickly a bit scared. I had a terrible weird dream.

~What happened in the dream~

There I was in a dark place with darkness surrounding me. I look around and I slither off.  I kept going forward not looking behind me. I heard a female scream. My eyes widened and my pupils quickly got sharp, I could hear myself hiss. I slither off and heard Winter laugh. I appered infront of a door. I open it and heard Sydney's voice.

"Please let me go!" She repeated.

I kept hearing and a bunch of doors appered infront of me. I heard Winter laugh and heard Sydney scream in pain.

"Let her go!" I yell.

I look around at the doors and tried to find where was Sydney's voice coming from. I open a door and my eyes widened. I saw Winter hold a gun next to Sydney's head and he smiled.  My eyes widened and I had tears forming in my eyes.

"No! Leave her alone!" I yell.

My eyes widened and I heard a click go on and I woke up.

~End~

I slither to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I had tears running down my face I turn on the water and washed my face. The cold water made me wake up and activate my senses. I look down and felt more tears go down my face.

"Adam?" I heard.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up at the mirror and saw Sydney. She saw me cry and I hid my face.

She moved my head and I look down.

"Adam..." she says.

I look at her and hug her quickly.

"What's wrong?" She ask.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said looking away.

"Alright..." she said and look down.

I slither and saw the clock show a 3:00 am. I slither to the bed and curl my tail all over the bed and close my eyes. This bed is very comfy.  I heard Sydney and I hiss.

"But that's my bed." I heard her whisper.

I no longer cared for her to sleep on the floor or anything I close my eyes and fells asleep.  I felt her grab a pillow and she pull it off. I sigh a bit angry and look at her. Just like that last time... She is going to the same corner and sleep there. I grab her before she walk off and I moved her to the bed and I yawn and I curled up around her and moved my tail and I look around and was almost about to go to sleep  but I felt a hit on a door. My eyes widened.

I grab her, along with the blanket and when't to the darkest comfy place. Her closet.

"What are you doi-?!" She says but I cover her mouth.

"Shush... I hear someone." I whisper.

I cover myself along with her and accidentally left my tail pressure on her.

"I can't breathe your  tail is on me." She tried to say.

I moved her to my chest and curl my tail around us. I look at the closet and look threw a hole.  I heard a kick on the door and the door swang open, I look and saw a strange dark figure hold a gun. My scales when't up and I felt Sydney jump in pain.

I look at her, I was holding tightly on her arm that I hit. My eyes widened and I left her go. I heard a step and I look infront of me and saw threw the small hole, the man open her wardrobe and took out something and threw it on the floor. I look at Sydney and held her tightly.

"Sydney... I'm going to get him out, please close your eyes I don't want you to...." I whisper and heard a footstep getting close to where I was with Sydney.

I look and start getting ready to jump at him and poison him. I stare at the shadowy figure and it grab the closet and open it up.  I jump out and bite his neck and my tail wrap around him and my grip tightened. I could feel his bones starting to crack. He tried to yell in pain and moved around.

"Adam stop!" I heard.

I smiled at pleasure feeling him try to escape but it was all useless. Each time he moved and gave up my grip tightened.

                                          *Sydney's P.O.V*

As I said that, he ignored me. I ran to him and he grab my arm and I held the pain. I look at him in the eyes.

"Adam please stop there is another way." I said.

He hiss at me and he bit the man again. My eyes widened as I saw the man helplessly.

"Adam enough!" I yell.

I closed my eyes as I heard cracks and I open my eyes and the man was gone.

"Adam!" I run to him and pushing him away from the dead body.

He hiss at me and he show his fangs and grab me with his tail and his grip tightened. He smiles, all I could see from the dark room was his glowing green eyes. I look down and yell at him.

"Is this what you want!" I cried.

He look at me and I took out the whistle and blew it.

"I want Adam back! Not this guy!" I yell.

He glared at me and held me by the arm tightly and then scratch my cheek.

"Adam!" I yell.

I felt the hot liquid run out of my scratch. I stay quiet, he threw me to the wall. He grab me and dragged me. I close my eyes, screaming in pain feeling his grip tighten.

I felt it stop and I got drop on the floor. I heard him hiss, I look at him he turned over to the dead corpse and I saw that Adam had a knife on his tail. He took it off and threw it to the side and then I black out.

                                                  *Adam's P.O.V*

I manage to wake up from my senses and look around. I couldn't move at all, I moved myself and felt heavier. I must have swallowed something.  My eyes widened as I saw Sydney she had blood dripping out of her cheek and her arm was bleeding.

"Sydney!" I dragged myself and when't to her.

She looked at me and yell scared off me and stood up and ran away. I felt a bit of pain on my stomach. I close my eyes tired and dragged myself to the corner and curl around me and fell asleep.

"Im..... sorry." I whisper by my breath.