Chapter 4

*Adam's P.O.V*

I woke up from the tree and I look around and when't to move but stop. I look at my snake tail and it got out of the branch and I moved quickly. I almost fell down but my tail made it steady. I passed quickly and my eyes widened when I saw a small building not to big not to small. I look at a window and slithered inside of it and land on something comfy. I look infront of me and sticked my tounge out. There is a strange human scent on this thing. I look and grabbed a so called pillow and the sun hit my scales and I slithered away. I fell down off the bed and my tip of the tail hit something and I almost screamed in pain cause the object I got inside a so called window closed in my tail.

I when't to the window and pulled it up my tail was free and I slithered off. I look and saw a kitchen. I sticked out my tounge and sniff the air. Food I smiled and opened the refrigerator and my eyes widened strange things objects inside I look at the words. I could read easily since I was taught by Winter and I could speak english like a human. I look at it and grabbed it and sniff it and read.

"M...I...L...K Milk." I said.

I opened the lid and stick my tounge in it and took a sip. I smiled and hiss and it fell on the floor making a mess. My eyes widened and I opened it again and saw something that said ham. I put the strange object down and lick it. It taste like plastic. I opened my mouth and bare my fangs in it. It made a hole and when I taste what was inside it tasted great. Better than any other thing I seen. I took out from the hole the strange meat and eat it. I smiled and swallowed it and my eyes widened when it was gone.

I threw almost everything to the floor and opened another door and it felt really cold I jump back and grabbed something and sticked my tounge out. It was like snowing inside this odd machine thing. My eyes widened when my tounge got stuck to a strange object. I pulled up and my eyes widened and it was heavy and painfull. I hit everything with my tail and I moved up and broke somwthing thay was running water out. I stick the object in the water along with my tounge and the water got really really hot till I jump back in pain and fell back. I sniff the air and the strange thing I dropped in the water had a tasty smell I licked it and it taste like the turkey.

Back where I lived I swallowed them all.. But this is different. Its in a bag... and... it has no feathers... I stabbed it with my claws and opened it up and swallow it hole and I stayed without moving and when't up to a roof to digest. I feel a bit off... hours passed and I heard someone. My eyes widened and I got scared. My stomach was still not done. I heard someone talk saying mom and dad.. I heard the footsteps.

I have to try something! I can't go back to the place. I heard the footsteps stop and I opened my mouth to show my fangs in case to inject my posion.

"What the? Is this a joke?" I heard.

I closed my mouth and judging by the voice it was a female. She was about to poke my tail and I hissed and slithered off to a room and hit her in the head. My eyes widened when I heard a thud and I slithered back a bit moving slowly. Did I kill her?! I poke her with my tail a bit and the smell of a drop of blood shocked me.

I look at her a bit worried and hiss and slithered back to the room quickly. I can't help a human. What if she kills me... Makes Winter put me back in the tube. I stared shock and curled up around myself in the closet and shaked a bit. Im scared.