Chapter 15

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I ran to another room and hug my knees scared. The dead body of last night was gone.  My eyes widened as I realized he swallow the dead man?! I shake a bit scared. I cried and I got up and ran to get help but.... I stop at my door and look down. Nobody will help me..... Nobody not even the police. 

I look at the floor and walk down to the kitchen. I heard a groaning of pain and I stare shock. I walk to my room where Adam was and the noise was coming from. I open the door and I saw Adam awake in pain and trying to sleep.

I ignored and heard a nock on the front door. I close my room's door and walk to the front door before I look at myself in the mirror and noticed blood on my clouths and my face with a scratch and my arm still had Adam's tail mark. I ran to my room manage to avoid the "ferocious snake that swallow a man".

I grab the clouths quickly put them on grab a bandage and put two on my left side of the cheek where I had the cut. I look at my right arm his tail mark. I fix my hair quickly and cover it somehow and I ran to the front door and look at the mirror. I look a bit better.... I walk to the door and look threw the small hole and my eyes widened.

A teacher from the school. I messed my hair. His problably going to ask why I miss school.... I shake my head and open the door and pretended really good how sick I look.

"Sydney Crosby" He said serious.

I look at him and he look at me giving me papers.

"Since you are sick you need the excuse and to make up all the material." He said serious.

I cough and grab the paper. He cleaned his hand and I stay quiet. I grab the paper and close the door. He walk off and I look at the paper and notice alot of stuff to do. I walk to get my book bag. Hour's later and I finish everything and I sigh.

What excuse am I, going to come up with when I go to school. I look down at the paper that need the excuse. Maybe I can use the marks as if I am in the hospital or something. I got attack by a weird anaconda or maybe im sick. I shrugs shoulders and look down and my stomach grumbled. I when't to cook something for me and heard a dragging noise.

I imidiatly stop on my tracks and heard a groan..... I grab the first thing I see a metal plate and finish cooking and serve a plate. I eat quickly then I felt a hand on my left leg and I yelp shock and grab the metal plate and hit it. I fell down and I drag myself to the corner and held on to the metal plate for dear life.

"Ouch!" I heard.

I look infront of me and my eyes widen scared and terrified.  It was Adam his scales where getting a bit of white and he slither to me holding his stomach and when't to me.

"Sydney...." he said.

I look at him and hit him again with the metal plate.

"Stay away from me!" I yell.

I quickly when't to stand up and got grabbed by the arm that hurts the most. I flinch and got to the floor and he held me tightly and look at me he moved his tail and had small tears forming on his eyes.

"Sydney I'm so sorry. " He said.

He lie his head on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath going down and his breathing. He lift up his head and grab my shoulder and hug me.

"All I wanted to do was keep you safe but instead I end up hurting what I want to protect."  He says.

My eyes widen and I felt my cheeks go warm. I lie my head on his shoulder and my hair cover my eyes.

"Then try harder....." I whisper.

I felt his grip tighten a bit and he smile at me and I felt him breathe on my neck. I turn red and push him off.

"I-idiot!" I quickly stand and walk off.

I sign the papers of excuses and I look at him and I notice a few more scales of his tail turning white.

"Is that normal?" I ask.

He look and nod and look at me.

"It means I'm getting bigger..." He smile.

My eyes widened a bit scared when I imagine a long big snake tail along with him. Kinda like a giant.

"Hey not that big." He sigh.

I look at him and he slither off. I look at him and he yawn.

"Why are you going to sleep?" I ask.

"I have to sleep for like a week since my scales are getting bigger...." he look down.

"Oh..." I got sad.

So I can't talk to him or be with him for a week. I had small tears and look down.

"Hey what's wrong?" He slither a bit to me.

I had small tears and look sad and felt warm hands hug me tightly.

"Just a week won't hurt anybody. " he said.

He slither off to the corner and curl up into a snake ball and fell asleep.

"Im going to miss you." I wisper.

He look at me and close his eyes and slept. Now I need to get ready for tomarrow for school. Life is sure going to be complicated and sad.