Chapter 1

*Sydney's P.O.V*

I sigh getting everything ready for school. I look at a photo of my mom making a small smile.

"Goodbye mom." I spoke as I walked out the door.

I closed the door and started walking to the school. Its near my own house, so I was close. I got lost in thought I hit a metal pole. Note to self- Don't think while looking down. I had swirly eyes and shake my head. I look infront of me, one of the girls from my school saw what happened amd she laughed looking at me.

Right infront of the gates from the school three girls could be seen. One had this bright pink bow, the other had this blue opened jacket. The other one well I didn't pay any attention to them since no longer cared.

"If it isn't stupid girl" the girl with a pink bow spoke sucking on a lollipop with red painted lips.

I ignored her and continued walking to my classroom. I'm starting 11th grade. I smile a bit walking to my locker opening it up the smell of new books. I heard a familiar laugh. I look to my side and a girl slam my locker close pinching my fingers in the process. I flinched a bit and made a small yelp and the girl looked at me and slapped me. I looked at her incredibly annoying pink bow. The anger and hate I had for this rich girl.

"Your just another bug to get stepped on." She spoke her breath as toxic as her attitude.

"Jasmine." I spoke silent.

Her brown hair and her black brown eyes, always following my every move. She had other girls behind her and she pushed me.

"Your always going to be alone and I will always make this school a living hell." She said pointing at me and making me back up to my locker.

She smiled evily and walked off and she bumped me in the shoulder. I wen't to my room and sigh and cover my face with my arms to hide the red slap mark. It's always the same every year.

What did I do to her that she hates me so bad? Why does she do this to me? Always so mean every single time. I can't be at least free from her once in a while.

The bell rang and class started and every single kid was making friends and socialising while I was in the back doing nothing. I wasn't even waiting for people to talk to me. A few looked at me and whisper mean things to the other about me. I been in this school for a very long time. I even earned some names because of how I am.

One time I saved an innocent snake from getting stepped on by kids in the school. I used to love knowing about animals. I secretly loved bugs.

"Hey thats the freak girl... Yeah I heard her parents left her on purpose cause they didn't want to do anything with her." A student spoke to another.

"I heard she's a nobody." The other spoke.

"She shall be treated as such." Another said and it when't on.

I stayed quiet ignoring them placing a hand on my chin looking at the board. I cover my face in my arms and fell asleep.

"Sidney." I heard.

I open my eyes and when I look at the teacher, he was lecturing me not fall asleep in the class saying that what he was giving is important material for the test. I'm tired of this, always happening to me. All the bad things all of it I'm not a bad person, I have sometimes good grades and bad. Im just an average person. Well other people think bad about me. They think of me as an idiot... Terrible person that does nothing

I look out the window and wait for time to go away. I noticed I left my lunch at home. I sigh hungry and kept looking out the window. I saw a bird and I followed it with my eyes it dived down and flew away. I close my eyes next to the window was a tree. I watched it attentively and saw ants on it and small critters.

As I stare at it everything was boring. The day ended and the bell rang, it was starting to  rain. I left my umbrella at home. Darn first day of school and its not my day.
I ran home, open the door and I was soaking wet. I shake my head and got everything ready and made myself food and eat quietly. I wen't to sleep. What a terrible day.

I sigh and smiled maybe tomorrow won't be as bad as today. I looked at the roof scratching my head closing my eyes.