Goro Majima : Minnie The Moocher

⚠️️SPOILER ALERT⚠️ : Yakuza 0

I feel as though this reads as if it's rushed, but it's honestly taken me over a week because I was more interested in writing the sequel. 😂

This was originally going to have NSFW but I took it out because it didn't really flow properly with a sex scene. The second one is pretty NSFW tho so if you're looking for that sort of content the follow up will have it. There was also another big scene I took out for flow purposes, which I will either upload separately or use in something else.

"Kasagi" means magpie and magpies like shiny things. 😂 I also have a character called 'Magpie' who I based the reader off of.

Deku is just a rude term for a useless person in Japanese slang.

Shout out to my best friend for reminding me about the word 'forgery' since I couldn't remember 😂

Shuffling his body back to the riverside hovel he called his house, there was a familiar scent on the stairs which Majima recognised. It hung in the air, lightly caressing his nose as he walked up his narrow steps.
This smell was nice, but it always brought trouble along with it.
Shame he always ended up giving into it, and giving you what you wanted. (Information, if he had any. Though, it usually ended up in a nice ol' leg over for him, so he couldn't complain. He'd only come back here briefly, Makoto was still in the warehouse.)

His apartment was a bedsit, one room housing his bed and cooking space, along with an extra room containing his toilet and shower. Compact, but cozy enough for just him. He didn't mind, since it was just little old him, usually. Roughly gripping the door handle, the ex-yakuza hadn't expected it to stay put, bashing into it and grunting in irritation. Locked, huh?
Alright, so it was plausible that a thief like you probably didn't break into his house via the front door, but it was worth a try. Metal keys jingled in his pocket, clanging loudly as he opened the door to his home.
Of course, the source of the elegant perfume was stood in his apartment, hanging out the window.
"Ahh, well if it ain't Minnie the Mooch."
"Hm. I only broke in, I'm not robbing you," you teased, flicking fag ash out onto the ripples below.
"Ohh, that makes it alright then. Your Japanese has really improved since I last saw ya." Turning so his back was against the wall, he crossed his arms, waiting for your reply. "But, nevermind that news do you bring with ya this time, Sugar?"
"Bold of you to assume I bring news at all."
"Cut the crap," he huffed, waving his hand in the air. "Whaddaya want? You'd never come see me without a reason. Y'ain't spineless, but yer no perfect hostess either."
"Work happened to bring me to Sotenbori and thought I'd drop by."
"Nice. At," he paused as he tilted his wristwatch to the moonlight, trying to make out the time. "4:00am. Grand."
Scoffing, you boldly stared at him over your shoulder through thick eyelashes, pouting your red lips as you inspected your cigarette before tossing it out onto the roof.
"I didn't know when you finished work. I've been stood here, maybe, upwards of about three hours. I was starting to wonder if you'd come back at all." Strutting away from the window, he watched you intently. "People from all over watch this house, don't they?"
Ignoring your comment, he cut to the chase.
"Awright, since ya won't tell me why work's brought you here, tell me why yer here to see me, of all people."
"I did tell you why. I happened to be here." Giggling, you put a gloved palm to your cheek, winking. "Heist job. At Odyssey. Boss wants some sort of special ornament he keeps there, as a warning to Yamagata-san," you lied. It was set up. You were just to keep him in check, but the truth was you had a complicated relationship with him. You were in love with this bad boy and were preparing to go against your word. By putting you on the job, you had a fighting chance protecting him.
"Yamagata-han?"
"Debts."
"And he's sent ya alone, huh?"
"I'm a thief, not a thug. I'm hardly yakuza, am I, Goro-chan?"
"Whoo, you're in Japan girl, be polite."
"Oh, my mistake." Raising your hand like a claw, you cleared your throat before putting on a deep voice. "Majima-sama!"
"Don't push it. Man, you foreigners are rude as fuck. It's Majima-san, to you."
"Held up on the authorities today, ain't ya, Sweetheart? Who wounded you? You can tell me, y'know. Got yourself a lady or something? I'll keep your secret safe."
He fought a harsh blush. You weren't afraid to play with him and he loved it.
"Like I'm telling ya anythin'! Get lost. Yer here for information, ain't'cha? I knew it. Well, ya ain't gettin' it out of me!"
"Relax... I prefer it when you're..." Your gloved finger found its way to his lips, shutting him up gently. "Quiet."
"Wish I could say the same for you," he jeered. "But yer always so loud!"
"Says the man who's always saying 'Louder Babydoll, let me hear ya'..." Stepping closer to him, you rested your hand over his stomach, sliding down a little and being snatched back. "Or did I need to remind you?"
"Nah. As temptin' as you are," his slender fingers clasped around your chin, tilting it up so he could teasingly touch your lips with his own. "I'm busy, gal. It's gotta wait."
"Perhaps then... I have another job for you. I suppose you are manager of the Grand. Odyssey's rival. I could do with some-"
"Oi, oi, oi, that don't mean a thing to ya, gal. I ain't doing shit for ya."
"God, Majima-san. You talk like such an animal. We can be friends, y'know. You don't have to treat me so forcefully. We can have... A deal! Allies."
"No. Friends don't have a relationship like we do, and I ain't makin' no deals with ya 'cause yer shady as hell!"
"Jesus. So I've shagged you a couple of times, hardly marriage, is it? People hook up all the time, especially round here. Besides, it's not like I've come all the way here just for that. I'm here for work."
"But that's why yer here?! Yer here to...?!"
"Hahaha! You're so funny. I like you Majima-san, but not that much. Not enough to skip work."
He was silent, feeling a little dejected. If you really had only turned up to be slapped around, he still would have obliged. "Help me out a little. Come to Odyssey and keep eyes off me."
"What makes ya think me bein' there would help?"
"People know you. They're willing to talk to you if you talk to them."
"I don't follow. It's not like ya can't hold a conversation. People talk to you 'cause yer hot and ya know what to say to' em. Plus, ya have fat tits, all the guys round here like that sorta thing."
"See, but that's exactly my problem. My Japanese is good, but I'm a Westerner. Makes me stick out even more. People want to talk to me all the time. I can't get away."
"Okay, okay. I get it. Ya can't steal anythin' 'cause everyone's interested in ya."
"Exactly. If you do this for me, I'll make it worth your while. I'll do whatever you want. Or you can just be useless... Deku."
Majima put a finger to his lips as he considered what this could mean.
Sex with you was honestly mind-blowing, sure. But, that was usually on the cards anyway; all he had to do was lure you in with food or something.
Besides, he could probably have a better use for you further down the line if he hung on.
However, if Yamagata realised he was part of your little plan, it could put Makoto in danger. He was only doing this to get a use out of you later, as gross as that sounded. Plus, if you went in alone, you could end up getting chased or something awful like that.
"Okay. Fine. But ya can't tell anyone. What do ya want me to do?"
"I just need you to come to Odyssey with me tomorrow night and keep people's eyes off me long enough to steal the ornament. Not that I know where he keeps it, so I might have to sneak into parts of the place that are off limits."
"Alright. Whatever. But I have to go to work, first. I can skip work maybe, 10, 11pm."
"Oh-kay..." you sang, strutting over to your shoes to slip them on. "I'll see you tomorrow, big boy. I'll even buy you some food."
Leaving through the front door with a wink and a blow kiss, he was left to wonder how the hell you climbed up the roof in heels.