Goro Majima : Zombies (NSFW)

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Slight non-con

Guess this is set later than Yakuza 0 because co-op.

It was a lazy Friday evening, and you had decided to have a night in instead of hitting the town like your boyfriend. He went out almost every night, but Friday was baseball night, which always ended up in him staggering back to your place at some stupid time.
"Ugggh, fuck me!"
"If ya want me to!" a voice sang from the back door. You jumped, accidentally pressing the square button and attacking.
"S-Sorry... Sorry. My boyfriend's back and wasn't expect-" your voice trailed off when you turned away from the game, overhearing the sound of glasses and bottles in the kitchen. "Majima? What are you doing in my kitchen?!"
"Drinkin' yer beer."
Ah. There it was. The bottle opener.
"Isn't- Oh!" you stopped, slamming triangle to throw a zombie clawing your arm before shouting through again. "Isn't it Friday?"
"So?" Striding through in the same skinny leather pants he always wore, he plonked himself down on the couch, legs wide as he relaxed back into the cushions.
"Base... Ah, shit, one's got me! Baseball?"
"Battin' cage flooded," he said, shoving a piece of cheese into his mouth, speaking as he munched. "Burst pipe. You play this too?" Majima pointed at the screen, looking over at you in the dark, telly your only source of light.
"Yeah, I downloaded it last night. I'm obsessed... Which is why I'm still wearing my pyjamas."
"Babe, I fuckin' love this game." Gasping, he pointed to a gas container on screen, waving his arm. "Oh! Quick, grab this! Ya can set 'em on fire!" You did as he said, navigating the character to the gas can and picking it up.
"How do I do it?"
"Press like, circle or somethin', Baby," he muffled, finishing his cheese he'd taken from the fridge and stretching over to press the circle button.
"Heyyy, fingers!" you screamed, pulling the controller from his reach. Majima chuckled raspily, grinning smugly into your ear before sweetly purring obscenities already.
"How many ya want?"
"Shh! They can hear you, y'know!" you hissed, glaring at him.
"Hm," he snickered, moving closer to you and trilling lowly. "Miaooww..."
You turned your head away from his lips, ignoring his advances in favour of your game. His shaped beard tickled you, making you twitch and scrunch your nose. A leather glove came up to gently take your jaw, the horny bastard swiping the tip of his tongue along both your lips, then biting your bottom lip gently and dragging it out. Face heating up, he could feel it, chuckling and murmuring.
"Stop. It." you mumbled, trying to keep quiet. Majima decided to up the sultry act.
"Why, Baby? Don't ya like it?"
One of your hands tried to move the thumbstick and run naturally, whilst the other shot up to grasp at his neck and push him away. Of course, Majima caught your hand and made your breath catch in your throat, rather loudly. Trapping you, he went in again, and you were so embarrassed when the sound of his lips smacking off of yours was right in the microphone, your ears burning.
"What was that noise?"
Clearing your throat, you affirmed it was nothing, glaring at your boyfriend. Pointing at him, you gestured cut throat to him, dragging your finger slowly along the base of your neck. Tittering, he blew you a kiss with a wink, before getting his fingers on one hand to make an okay sign and the other to point, gesturing lewdly at you.
Shoving the headset to one side, you pointed the mic away from your mouth, shaking your head and hiss shrieking to him.
"I'll fucking kill you."
"Mmm, that's kinda dark for you," he teased, taking his knife from his pants and unsheathing it. "Well, okay. I'll let ya try."
"Oh, my God. Put that away," you whispered, swiping for it and missing. Smugly laughing, he threw it to the ground beside the sofa.
Grumbling, you died again. Offering the controller to your boyfriend, he waited for you to speak before just taking it. He knew you were going to ask him to play, but even if you'd asked him if you could shove the controller up his ass he would have accepted.
"Wanna go? You might play better than me."
"Sure, sure. But on one condition."
Gesturing for you to take the headphones off, you did, allowing him to whisper in your ear.
Shuffling so the cables weren't trapped, you brought your legs up onto the settee, leaning on him as he picked his character and weapons from the menu. It was too late to back out now. You had only accepted because what he was attempting was pretty unlikely to happen anyway.