Goro Majima (Some Sagawa too) : Sequel To Minnie The Moocher : Beat 54 (NSFW)

⚠️SPOILER ALERT⚠️: Majima's past and Kiwami 2

I got the idea for the stripper from Caravan Palace's Lone Digger video.

It's been a while since I wrote the poonani pages so 🤷

Majima had landed himself a deal with The Florist. Since he was due to return to police work.
Purgatory had it's fair share of bars and even a lounge, so he decided to check out those places. Diving into a brothel from day one wasn't a good look, and he could check out the cage later. The lounge was dim and smokey, giving him the same gut feeling he got when walking into a seedy club. He was taken to his seat and given a drink. It was odd that there were no hostesses. He felt lonely not paying a girl to fawn over him. That's kinda what you went for.
There weren't tonnes of people here right now, but groups of rich old men seemed to be clamouring towards the front. Apparently the best act was due to commence now. According to the staff, they came for one act every night and stayed for drink. He stuck his neck out, curious as to what the big deal was.
They announced her as 'Kasagi', which made sense once the light cleared a little, revealing a giant feathery bird head atop a woman's body, covering her entire head aside from her lips and jaw.
The man decided he would stay for a little while. Watching a woman strip was just a man thing, but these old guys looked as though they had been waiting for something more than just your run of the mill stripper. Apparently she was one of Purgatory's best cage fighters too, but was this is really what they were going crazy over?
No, that wasn't it. She had a long knife, similar to Majima's own blade! Dragging it so delicately over her skin as she danced sensually, he couldn't help but be mesmerised, too. She was at such a danger of cutting herself under the sharp blade, but never did, even over places like her groin and neck.
The dance was over before he was ready, so much money was being thrown onto the stage. He sat in silence, downing his drink and wiping his mouth. Backstage he was going. He wanted to meet the girls.
Walking through a curtain, a pink hue and waves of perfume hit him hard. Scantily clad women were everywhere, working hard and getting ready. They didn't stop just because he was there either, feathers, lace and diamonds costing their bodies. Some staff were even receiving lap dances and other things, which he thought was a little bizarre, but he didn't question it. The girls seemed to be happy to do it, and this was underground for fuck sake. Not like the old Grand's standards.
Finally, he reached the back of the stage, to some proper dressing rooms. All of them were closed shut, aside from one which was open a fraction.
Approaching it, he decided to peer through, noticing the bird head on a mannequin.
Someone came running through, prompting Majima to hide behind a clothes rail nearby. He had every reason to be back here, but peeking through a dressing room door wasn't a good look either. Whoever this 'Kasagi' was, they were loaded, fat stacks of cash piled on the vanity.
Suddenly, the figure walked back, fiddling around with lotion and rubbing it into your silky skin, ready to redress.

Majima jumped back from the archway, praying his eye betrayed him just then. Standing straight and tall, his heart skipped a beat.
Looking behind you, you were sure you had heard a gasp. Shaking your head, you chuckled breathily, guessing it was just your imagination.
Behind the wall, he peered round again, checking you out as you stepped into a small dress, with no shame whatsoever, jaw hanging open like a malfunctioning animatronic. Your reflection... It had been eighteen years and it was like you hadn't aged a day. That beautiful body and those gorgeous legs... it made his heart flutter. You could see him in the glass of the mirror, but couldn't quite make out who it was.
"Just show yourself," you said clearly, refusing to stop what you were doing. "If you're hiding, you obviously shouldn't be here."
Majima panicked. What was he supposed to say?
"Don't make me come and find you," you chimed, taking a handgun from a drawer in the vanity.
The man took a deep breath and swung round, leaning back against the wall behind you, head down. Clearing his throat, he tried to think of some bullshit excuse, time bought by your face dropping in shock when you saw who he was over your shoulder.
"Majima...?" There was a pause, your glaring eyes almost filling with tears as you hid your face in your hands with a harsh cry.
He knew full well that you had sold your souls as yakuza. He knew that. You were as hard as they came.
But he'd also made two mistakes in his life he didn't really want to repeat.
Failing to protect the people he loved and falling in love in the first place.
The latter was over with. Done.
He'd fallen fucking hard for you back then, and couldn't change that even if he tried. Majima had a tendency to fall for the wrong people, and then hold onto it.
He'd known you a long time ago, and never forgotten, so his heart bled when he saw you dressed like this, in glitter and gold, brain constantly remarking at how beautiful you were. He could still picture how your mouth curved when you smiled. The lilt in your throat when you laughed. That pang you had always put through his chest when your eyes met.
Parting your fingers in front of your eye, he noticed as you looked at him through the reflection in the mirror, flinching a little when he approached you in the glass.
"I didn't mean to spook ya," he whispered, placing a hand on your shoulder. Majima's grip was gentle, as if it would break you if he was too rough. Covering your face again, you fled his grip and stopped just before the doorway.
"Don't move. Don't come near me," you demanded.
"Turn into a hannya or somethin'?" he joked, attempting to lighten the mood.
"Don't you remember what you said?"
His brain twinkled after a moment. Oh... That.
Swallowing guiltily, he got a good look at the back of your head.
"I'm sorry. The Florist has asked me to watch over this place. My construction company are buildin' the Hills up top."
Turning to face him, he got to see you close up as you slowly revealed your face to him from behind you hands, words catching in his throat. You were absolutely gorgeous, an air of maturity about you. The thick lashes had stayed, keeping the glam look, but you wore considerably less makeup. Shaking his head, he backtracked, picking up his jaw and trying to compose himself.
"You're still so fuckin' beautiful up close."
You didn't mean to, but your eyes widened a little.
"Good to know you've only gone deaf and not blind in your old age," you snapped. "Don't think you can just weasel your way back into my life."
Turning your back and folding your arms, hearing Majima say it was sickening. But, it was also the words you'd longed to hear for such a long time.
Twice now, he'd left the woman he loved for fear of keeping her from her dreams and all she deserved. He wasn't doing it a third time. There was no way. You weren't leaving his grasp. Not this time. Not again.
"Y/N, are ya free? Like... Now?"
Looking away, you nodded sheepishly.
"I... Suppose I am."
"Ya gotta let me take ya for a drink up top!" Bumbling over his words, he tried to rein it in a little. "I mean... We have a lot to catch up on after all, don't we?"
Smiling with a cocked eyebrow, you supposed that you couldn't resist the handsome smile and undeniable charm that was Goro Majima. Especially after all these years.
"Make it worth my while."