Goro Majima: Kiwami 2

Some of the titles are the same because I tend to get a couple different ideas for the same thing lmao

"Oh, I knew you'd be out here somewhere getting your ass kicked-!" Rushing up to him, you knelt beside him, the Mad Dog finding himself unsure if this was really a beautiful woman or delirium's devilish mirage due to blood loss.
"What the fuck did you do? Everyone's saying you took on a gang of yakuza by yourself!"
He squinted, trying to recall who you were. He knew he'd seen you before, but wasn't sure where. Either way, he was lucky he'd seen someone so beautiful at all in this life, even once!
"Oh, for fuck sake you've lost so much blood," you mumbled, pulling out your phone to call an ambulance. Holding it between your ear and shoulder, Majima watched your frantic attempts at discovering where he was bleeding, placing pressure on a deep wound and agitating him.
"Goro, don't try to sit up, Sugar- Yeah, he seems confused."
The construction president was utterly mesmerised by your face, heart pounding in his chest.
"Yes, he's awake and breathing but he's bleeding everywhere! I need an ambulance, for God's sake!"
"Man, yer gorgeous fer an angel."
Swiping his knife from his person, it was plunged into your handbag, safe to hand back later. Best to prevent any unwanted questions being asked.
"I think I had a message to give ya, lady." he groaned, choking on blood before vomiting it out.
"Maybe you should tell me later."
"But... What if I disappear? Who will tell Kiryu-chan that... That..."
He couldn't for the life of him remember what he had to say. Thankfully, the paramedics turned up speedily since you were in the town centre, but he was deteriorating quicker than he wanted to believe.
"Man, I musta took quite a knock."
The ambulance service allowed you in to be with him, watching in horror as they hooked him up to various things and forced an oxygen mask onto him in the ambulance.
"The confusion should wear off once we can control the bleeding. We'll get your husband fixed up for you, Ma'am."
"Thank you, I appreciate that."
Reaching for his hand, you clasped it tightly, interlocking fingers.
"It's gonna be alright, Sweetheart..." you mumbled, surprised when a high voice came from him in the false Kansai dialect.
"Surely a stunner like you's gotta man. Check the size a' that rock," he observed, calmer than before but still slurring. "Sure ya should be holdin' my hand?"
Smiling a little, you couldn't help but fight back laughter, leaning over to look him in the eye. Majima honestly thought he was in the presence of a literal goddess.
"I don't think my husband'll mind. I'm gonna explain everything to him when he wakes up later."
"Ah, havin' a nap, huh? Well, he's damn lucky, whoever he is, 'cause yer fuckin' beautiful up close."
"I think he's gonna be a little bit embarrassed."
"Hmm? No need to be embarrassed with a face like that, Babe."
"BP's plummeting, more fluids."
The rapid beeping of machines terrified you, sending a tear down your cheek. His state was deteriorating, sirens going off and various medical instruments going into veins, body parts, machines and sockets.
"Hey, Majima. Stay awake!"
"'M just... Havin' a li'l nap..."

Before you could protest to him, he was whisked away from you in a heartbeat.
"You'll have to use the front door, Ma'am! Once he's out of ICU you'll be able to see him!"

Hours passed. You sat silently in the waiting room, clutching his gold chain between your fingers, his filthy hard hat on the seat beside you, blood caked on by now. Time seemed to be ticking so very slowly since he had been rushed into emergency surgery.

He awoke, pretty hazy. He recalled fighting in the street and getting pretty slashed up. A nurse wandered past and greeted the disordered man.
"Majima-san, you're awake. You've just been in theatre for emergency surgery so you might feel a little disoriented until the anesthesia wears off.
Turning his head, he saw a mass of hair on his mattress, resembling some furry Dr Seuss looking creature. Running his fingers through it, he marvelled at how soft it was, silky strands smoothly sliding through his digits.
"It's the angel from the ambulance..." he muttered, feeling more loose locks of hair.
"Your wife has remained by your side for hours, Sir. She fell asleep, so we just left her here since she isn't causing any bother."
"Wife? Yer tellin' me this stunner is my wife?"
Nodding, the doctor chuckled.
"Your memory will come back very soon."

After another gruelling few hours asleep, the gangster woke up to a conversation being had beside him.
"He's still a little confused, but it should wear off very soon."
"My Goro-!" You gasped, planting a smacker right on his cheek. "I knew you'd make it!"
"Course I'd make it. Ya worry too much, Y/N."
"Oh, so you remember me now?"
"Huh? I couldn't forget a pretty face like that, whaddaya talkin' about?"
"You forgot who I was when I found you, then tried to chat me up in the ambulance."
"Shit," he sniggered, rolling his eye. "Seems like somethin' I'd do."
"I'm so happy you're alive."
"I'm a tough cookie, Babe. Ya don't gotta worry 'bout me... Would ya gimme a kiss?"
Leaning over to kiss him, your hands smoothed over his shoulders and wrapped around neck, clutching him tight. Majima's hands found themselves holding your back, one hand creeping up to the nape of your neck. Unbothered by the strong metallic taste of blood on his own mouth, he grunted lowly, missing your gentle touch on his lips and chasing it for more. You were just kissing, when his alarms started going off. Heart rate, blood pressure, everything.
"Guess I got a li'l overexcited."
Reaching for his hand to hold, you simply smiled at him.