Goro Majima : Slow and Sensual

⚠️Warning⚠️
Pregnancy

It had been such a long and stressful day. Shimano just kept layering the tasks since finding out he was due to be a father of two. You hear the familiar click of the door as he walks in, his first point of call to greet you with a quick kiss.
"Hey, Babe," he says with the faintest smile, giving your growing bump a firm pat before tearing his gloves off with his teeth and throwing them down.
"I wasn't sure when you'd be coming back."
"I know," he admits with a sigh, shrugging the coat off and the rest of his clothes, even the patch. Disappearing into the en suite bathroom, you hear the tap running. He gives his teeth a good brush to get the blood out, wiping crap off his face and hands from working in this dirty city and even going as far as to scrub his fingernails.
"How'd my little scamps treat ya today?" he asks from the bathroom, inspecting his body for any cuts and scrapes that would attract your questioning.
"Hikaru's so excited. He's wild," you laugh to yourself, stroking a hand over your swollen stomach, so big now that if you pull the duvet up over you, your feet stick out of the bottom.
"I want this baby out of me. He's so heavy."
Appearing in the doorway, he chuckles looking the most relaxed you'd seen him in a good while.
Laying his naked self down beside you under the covers, he rests his head in the crook of your neck, snuggling a bit to get comfy before pawing your stretched abdomen.
"Can you feel him moving?"
"He been doin' that all day?"
Tracing shapes against the back of his hand, you can feel yourself growing weary.
"Yeah."
Majima feels calm by your side. Feeling the growing life at your middle made him feel so protective and masculine. Adjusting his position, he pulls the sleeve of your bed top down over your shoulder, presses kisses to the warm skin.
"Sending me fucking crazy," you add to your previous sentence, his gentle kisses making you drift off.
"Awww... No... Don't go to sleep yet," he basically begs, bringing his smooches up over your chest and between your breasts.
Majima wants to be sure he's felt every inch of your body and has commited each skin cell to memory in his palms. The thought of no you in his life was too much to bear.
Sucking a little on your skin, he tries to remain gentle enough so his beard isn't scratchy enough to make you yelp. Kissing lower, his lips drag out a moist trail along the outward arc of your bump. You're still silent, batting him a little but not outright pushing him away.
"Don't go..."
It comes out as a bit of a quiet gasp, his tender treatment of you turning this into more than just a wholesome snuggle.
"I'll be doin' all the work..."
He always made this trilling purr noise that was like an instant soaking panty starter, and Majima knew so. (Hence why he did it.)
You were so far along and so exhausted now, it was only possible to have sex on top, and even then it wasn't perfect. Not that Majima minded, he was just pleased he could have intimacy with the woman he loved. You were perfect to him in all ways.

Deciding that these few times before the birth would be the last few times you'd be able to for a while, you tapped his head lightly to get him to move.
"Go on then. Since you got back before midnight and I'm not asleep," you giggled, leaning on him to get yourself out of bed first before climbing on with your knees. He was attentive as ever, kissing every part of your body softly and tenderly as it crossed paths with him. Fingernails, knuckles, wrists... He wasn't going to miss a beat.
"Kiss my mouth," you asked him, knowing you couldn't bend and he would have to do it for you in order to meet your lips. The gangster was sensitive and sloppy, waggling his tongue to make you laugh and introduce yours too. It didn't take much to make him hard, but he wanted to be extra sure you were ready to take him without pain.
"Need help takin' yer pants off?" he asked nicely, complete lack of judgement evident in his voice.
"Yeah, actually," you replied between kisses. They were only some basic cotton briefs, and getting them off your legs was going to be more of a bother than it was worth. After thinking for a moment, he came to a decision.
"I'll just tear 'em." Taking initiative before you could protest, he just got the side of them and tore through the seam, doing the same on the other and making you almost howl with laughter.
"I'll buy ya some more," he chuckles, holding your face to kiss your lips and face, unable to stop smiling to himself when he felt your mouth curve into one, too. Sliding a hand along your thigh, he has to search a little since nobody can see anything past your bump, craning his hand to find your happy place. Running his hand flatly across it a few times, it is wet, but he decides to use the lube, just to make things easier for you.
You watch as he leans back over the bed, rifling through his bedside drawer for the bottle of play gel stuffed in there somewhere.
"Found it," he breathes, squeezing a generous amount into his palm and chucking the bottle onto the mattress so he can free up his hands. He's just so considerate of everything, it makes you relax a lot.
"Ya ready? This might be a bit cold."
With a nod, you wait as he slides his hand between your legs again, his free hand out like a rail, steadying you.
Once the first long sigh comes out of your mouth, he knows he's hit the right spot, and strokes lightly along the soft folds of your pussy. Occasionally, he will circle your clit, but only to make your hips jerk with need for his touch.
His kisses are so slow and intense, your head sometimes turning to let him pepper sweetness all over your face and neck so you can focus on your breathing and really revel in the moment. His fingers are entering you now, stretching ever so slightly and edging their way inside the warm cavern they thirst for so longingly. His thrusts are firm, but they are tender. Your hands are either side of his head, keeping him close to you as you moaned softly, ragged breaths and mewls unable to be held back. His eye is trained on your expression where possible, relishing in the way your face contorts when he hits a sweet spot, or strokes you just right, to the point of being a whimpering mess.
"I need your dick now," you gasp, trying to move away from him a little.
"Sure ya don't wanna finish on my fingers before?" he asks, curiously. Majima just wants to give you what you deserve.
"I'm... Sure," you you buck your hips as he slowly slips his fingers in again. "I'm so tired."
He obliges, removing his fingers and helping you climb over onto him, opting for reverse cowgirl so your belly wasn't in his way.
Writhing as much as you could manage on top of him in your exhausted, aching state, your small, soft hands against his chest are making him need you now. Unable to hold back longing grunts much longer, the gangster bucks his hips up into you rhythmically to help you along, and himself. As much as he wants to drag this out, he can see you getting tired.
Letting your head fall back on your neck, you couldn't help but whimper and whine at the feel of him filling you up and now bouncing. His large hands stroke your arms, hands, back, ass and thighs, mainly to stall you so he doesn't make your body jump too much.
"Oh, fuck stop bouncing," you requested quietly, with a slight urgency he adhered to. Slowing right down into a stop, he took your wriggling again and let the rhythmic pulsing of your walls tell him the story.
Cumming on his dick, you sigh with relief, Majima's soft lips connecting with your back to encourage you to move just a little bit more so he could finish himself. It was especially difficult to satisfy you how you wanted sometimes now you were pregnant.
However, you were far too tired to move your body, and he helped lift you off, his stiff member twitching a little for more.
Once you had gotten settled on your knees, you beckoned him over with a curl if your fingers, the look in your eyes still so seductive.
"My mouth isn't tired."
You didn't have to tell him twice. It was a strange position, but with some pillows and odd posing you made it work.
You were knelt on the floor, and Majima was sat perched on the bed, his legs wide apart. He had to kind of tilt his hips outwards for you to reach, this annoying bump getting in the way.
A hand palmed him from the base, and your delicious mouth was sending him into overdrive very quickly.
"Uhhaa, I ever tell ya you look beautiful?"
His grunt makes you exhale a little with amusement, the small smile appearing on your face as you catch your breath for a second before going back to work.
"Uhhnn, babe, babe, babe..." he chants, pushing your mouth off him before he busts. "Cumming...."
He can barely get through the word, your fingers tugging at him making him stupid. Finally jacking him off with a guttural moan, he rides your hand with a lip biting grin, his seed covering your chest and stomach.
Smiling down at you lovingly, he stands up, taking you by the wrist to help you rise, too.
"Lemme get'cha a towel," he grins huskily, ears rosied and burning.
Following him into the bathroom, you watch as he reaches up into the cupboard up a height to pull out a hand towel and a washcloth. Majima runs some warm water and sits on the closed toilet as the basin fills up. Inspecting your form, he dips the cloth inside, wringing it out enough to still be damp but not dripping. With a tap to his thigh, he looks at your face as he speaks.
"Think ya can lift yer knee up on here?"
You smirk, doing so with ease.
"I'm not completely inebriated, y'know," you laugh as he wipes you down, patting you dry gently with the clean towel.
"You were the person fallin' asleep, Honey."
"You try having an 8lb baby inside of you."
"Be nice, Baby-kun." He kisses the bump, smiling widely as he wonders what his son is going to look like. Letting you go, he washed himself down, before drying himself and pulling out some clean boxers to go to bed in. You had struggled a little to get your own clean pants on, but he was of course right there to help you, slapping your ass before going to the window for a post-coital cigarette.
Wobbling back to his side of the bed, you lean against it, feeling all the edge inside of you just melt away as you look at his tattoo.
"I love you," he says with an exhale, smoke floating away into the night.
"I love you, too. Are you going to be here tomorrow when I wake up?"
It broke his heart, the way your voice faltered like that. He wasn't looking at you, but he could imagine your face.
"Probably not. That bratty bro of Kiryu's is causin' a lotta problems." His speech is a little slurred as he hangs out of the window. "Y'know, the koi carp guy?"
He rubbed his face, a loud yawn coming out. Majima tried not to use names to you when talking about work. He didn't want you involved if possible. Hearing the springs of the bed as you stood up, he tried to deter you briefly.
"No. Ya don't wanna come over here, Babe. I'm smokin'."
Of course, you ignored him, snaking arms around him anyway as best as you could manage with the extra human.
"I worry about you doing all these late nights." His hand holds yours, the other one hanging out of the window with a cigarette. "We're about to become a family of four and I don't know if I can cope with two children all by myself-!"
"You will. You'll be fine. I mean- you'll be great. Ya never know... Maybe that old man Shimano'll grow a heart and lemme take some time off."
"As if."
"I know," he replies, flicking the cigarette into the alley below and shutting the window before turning around to face you, leaning on the window pane instead. He could see something was on your mind by the look in your eyes. At last, you speak.
"Do you like the name Ren?"
"Ren? It's cute." With a smile, you're kissed again all over your face before being ushered to bed.

It was going to be such a relaxing sleep now he was back, even if only for a while.