Goro Majima : Culture Shock

Spot the Ace Attorney reference 🤔 This is super rushed it was only some cute little idea

"Ren, you're supposed to grate the cheese, not eat it."
"But, Mommy, I like it."
"I know, Honey, but there'll be none left. Grate some on your plate and take it to the table."
"Whaddaya eatin'?" Majima asked, peering over his son's shoulder to inspect. "Oh, Mommy's weird cookin', huh? Heh heh... Hey Sweetie."
"Oh!" you jumped, surprised by his presence and his hand on your ass. "You're back early!"
"Uhh, yeah, finished what my boys 'n' I had to do, so..."
You had no idea he was talking about disarming a bomb using only movie knowledge.
"Thought I'd get back to ya in one piece, y'know?"
"I'm glad you're back," you said with a genuine smile, your words making his chest swell with warmth. Wrapping your arms around his tiny waist, you shut your eyes, breathing in the scent of him. lt was such a homely smell. "I'm happy to see you."
"I'm happy to see you too," he murmured, swiping a hand down the back of your head and pulling you in for a smooch when the eldest piped up.
"Ma, Nickel Samurai is on TV, can we go and watch it?"
You nodded, waiting for them to clear the room before running fingertips up your husband's naked torso.
"When was the last time you ate?"
He was quiet, processing the question. You had noticed he was looking gaunter lately, leading you to believe he wasn't looking after himself how he should.
"Your stomach is rumbling."
"Guess I am kinda hungry..." he lied. He was starving!! He just didn't want any of that foreign death food on the kids' plates.
"What do you want? I'll make it for you. If I can, obviously. Don't be asking me for some sort of cooked crab or anything because I don't think they have those in the river."
He laughed, bringing his arms up to embrace you.
"I ain't gonna send ya swimmin'. What concoction have the brats got?"
"Beans on toast!" you beamed, gazing up at him and poking his belly. "You're getting far too skinny, you'll disappear at this rate."
"Yeah well, don't think that cute face is gonna fool me. I ain't tryin' nothin'. The only thing I'm eatin' in this room is you."
"Even the boys like it."
"Yeah well, they must get their weird tastebuds from their Mom."
"It's just beans on toast, Majima."|
"I don't care what it is, it's weird lookin'."
"You like toast. You like ketchup."
"Toast is fer breakfast 'n' ketchup goes on burgers 'n' hotdogs, Honey. Of which we're having neither!"
"No, the baked beans are in a kind of ketchup sauce." The look of disgust on his face was comical. "And you sprinkle cheese on top," you added, making a sprinkle gesture with your fingers. He shook his head in response.
"The fuck are ya feedin' my kids?"
"Hikaru loves it. Ren just loves cheese."
Indecisive, he was quiet, getting lost in your eyes for a moment and bending over to kiss you.
"We have... Stuff for sushi. You could have sushi rolls. Orrrr... I could cook some beef noodles. What are you hungry for?"
"Depends on which answer you want me to give ya," he smirked. Poking his stomach, you made yourself clear.
"What are you hungry for in your tummy?!"
Ren interrupted, showing his parents his Steel Samurai plate. The kid had wolfed his tea.
"Mommy, I'm finished now. Look!"
"Whoa, look at you with ya clean plate! Yer gonna be so big and strong!" he laughed, picking his youngest up and raising him above his head.
"Be careful, he's just had his tea," you warned.
"Daddy, do you like cheesy cheese?"
"Ain't never tried it, son," he admitted, holding the kid at his hip.
"You should try it. You'll like it. You always say me and Hikaru-kun should try things even if we don't like them!"
"Guess I do say that," he murmured, rubbing the back of his head.

The next day at the construction site, Majima was singing the praises of 'cheese'.

"I dunno what the hell it is but it's damn good. Some foreign shit."

Yakuza x Reader (Mainly Majima)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara