Goro Majima + Ex!Jotaro Kujo : Daddy

Short and sweet but I just love mixing these two D:

"I hate him!" you yelled, flopping down face first onto your bed. "I hate him! I'm an idiot for ever associating with that jerk."
Your ex was a nightmare to get hold of on the phone, nevermind in person. You were sick to death of chasing him up via the Speedwagon Foundation, when he didn't turn up to collect your daughter and had gallavanted off on some supernatural adventure/poor excuse.
It hurt your boyfriend to see you like this, sobbing into your hands again. He came over, rubbing your back gently, unsure of what to say.
"Goro," you wailed, turning over to hold him. He wrapped his arms round you, hushing your tears as you told him the same old lies Jotaro had told you.

Once you had settled, the night was quiet. Jolyne couldn't sleep, sighing when the older man joined her on the porch.
Majima had been seeing you for a few years now and Jolyne liked him very much. He treated her with respect and love even though he wasn't her father. She remembered the days when her parents were happy together, smiling in family photographs. Now, that was nothing but a far away memory.
"Hey, Chick," Goro greeted with a small sigh, rubbing the top of her head gently to let her know she didn't have to reply, he knew she heard. Tears formed in her eyes, her sniffles giving her away no matter how hard she tried to hide it.
"Why doesn't he want me?" she wailed.
Consoling her, he wrapped protective arms around the teen without a word, swiping his hands over her hair and shushing her gently.
"I dunno why he don't wantcha, Darlin'. But I do know he's missin' out on you and yer Mom."
"Is there something wrong with me?"
"Naw. Ain't nothin' wrong with ya, Babe."

The man hated seeing his step-daughter upset like this. Majima never had a family, so he didn't understand why a man who was blessed with one wouldn't try his absolute best for them.
"I got married once... Long before yer Mom. Sweet girl but... Well, she had such high aspirations, she terminated our kid without even tellin' me," he admitted, frowning at the bad memory. The teen was shocked, bumbling apologies as she wiped her eyes. Smiling gently, he snuggled her and reminded her it was alright. "I just... Don't understand why yer Dad's actin' this way, Baby. Reckon I'm too old to have a litter of my own now... Don't think yer Momma'd be too impressed if I got broody at 46 either, huh?" She laughed, considering how she would feel about a much younger sibling.
"Well... If it's any consolation... You can have me."
"JoJo, yer mine anyway!" he chuckled, waving his hands and ruffling her hair. "I ain't lettin' you 'n' Mom go anywhere."
"Thanks... Daddy."