Goro Majima : Criminal Affair

️⚠️WARNING⚠️ (plus fun fact) : This story contains descriptions about incapacitating drugs. If you play YAKUZA I don't think I need to include a warning about drugs, but whilst this is fiction, the thought of being forcibly anaesthetised is honestly one of my absolute biggest fears.
Also, slight, wikia level spoilers.
Also x2, some details might be wrong or off because I've only played through Yakuza 0 like a skrublord

On the other hand... Absolute mega thirst for this man 💋✊💦 I'm in love.
(Forgive me if some of the details about the story are wrong, I went off the wiki because I've only actually played through 0 like a scrub)

I think he would be mad enough to drug his partner if he thought it was for their own safety, though. This possibly goes a bit OOC 🤭😩 I haven't slept for 2 days and I have work in about 5 hours lmao

Majima rapped lightly on the bathroom door, peering round and making eye contact with you via the mirror. He'd been given an order to pursue someone back there, alone.
He was able to give you one chance to agree to stay put, but he guaranteed you would refuse. For that reason, he had to prevent you from involving yourself, by any means possible.
"Drink's on the dresser."
"Thanks."
Smiling gently, he hung in the doorway for a while, taking a moment to check you out. The way your ass cheeks were hanging out from beneath an oversized t-shirt you often wore to bed. Your messy hair hanging from your face, loose strands poking all over. The way you got on your tip toes to look in the mirror, making your legs look even longer.
You turned to him, leaving that beautiful smile of yours etched in his mind.
This was the image of you he wanted imprinted in his memory whilst he was gone.
Going about your day, in your pj's, vulnerable, looking comfortable in his house and around him. Even at 40, you looked fucking gorgeous anyway, but to him, as sappy as it was, your beauty was amplified by millions just for being you.
You were his beautiful wife, his reason for living, and he loved you to death.

But, what he was inevitably going to have to do was crushing him. He was supposed to be deserving of your love. Protective of you. You... Trusted him, and he was about to serve your coffee; laced with anaesthetic. All to prevent you from following him to Sotenbori. It was fucking brutal.

He'd considered leaving in the middle of the night and not returning for at least a month, to allow for you to go on a possible rampage. Writing a letter, or leaving a note. Apologising for betraying your trust in him, but explaining that he had to fight this battle alone, for his own sake. Yes, he was supposedly retired, he thought, as you were, but this could end with far worse repercussions if he didn't do something.
Picking up a photo frame from the bedroom side, he was reminded of his situation. Fighting to prove he hadn't killed someone was a rather serious and delicate situation he had been in before. Only this time, he had actual baggage to think about.
This fucking photograph in his hand. It was of the pair of you on your wedding day, six years ago. Six years ago, he was back in with the Tojo Clan. Around that time you were still working your real job too, somewhat. Taking on small robbery and numbers jobs. Just enough to keep the suspicion off you.
Then you quit. So did he. Or at least he tried. He didn't want to lie to you, but this is where the money was coming from: being in a gang. Taking up lounge singing full time brought in a normal wage. Fuck all by criminal standards.

Going back to Sotenbori was going to cause some serious problems, not only for your relationship, but for his mind. He had to do it in order to keep you from harms way, as well as fulfil his duty to his subordinate. That's where his target was last seen, and gang patriarchs liked to pick off the wives of their family members. The Tojo Clan was no exception.
The very thought of them barging in and dragging you away, your petrified screams and hopeless fighting against so many of them... It frightened him terribly. He'd never forgive himself. You could fight, but not as many burly, bastard thugs as they would send.
Majima knew that in your mind, him going back to his old city would mean he was involving himself in more gang activity. Which he had promised he would stay away from; if you were going to have children.
He was getting involved, yes, but he wasn't working for them. As far as you were concerned, he had completely abandoned his yakuza ways over a year ago and therefore didn't have dealings relating to family members. But, you being the way you were, the protective, loyal, badass chick he married... You'd chase him to the ends of the earth, like some crazed, lovesick puppy, if it meant that you knew he was safe.
The sentiment was cute, until you bit off more than you could chew in terms of combat since fighting wasn't your strong suit. Espionage was your forte.
That said, you were retired. He had to remember that part. When you married him, you gave up on your life of crime, instead continuing your career as an idol. He considered himself retired from the mob, sort of, but damn him if he didn't miss those days you had of partnership.
You got hold of secrets, chatted your way into places normally off limits and staged distractions, whilst he was the mad old muscle.
Majima knew you, so well. If you thought for a single second he was in danger, you would follow him, and you would probably beat his ass at whatever he was up to. As much as he enjoyed you playing Wonder Woman and bailing him out of various stuff, this time he couldn't let you.
If those Tojo boys had the chance to sniff round you, they'd have you in a heartbeat.