Goro Majima : Pants (NSFW)

I'm really knocking out these NSFWs lmao

He's such a gremlin 😈😈

Why did that man own so little clothes?
Why did he entrust you with his washing?
What did he do before then?!

Sighing, you looked at the stupid pants, wondering if they would still fit on his skinny legs. He walked in right on cue, wearing just a pair of loose joggers.
"Whaddaya shoutin' at?"
"I've shrunk your pants in the wash like an idiot," you admitted, shaking your head.
"Huh? That's no bother." Taking them from you, he stripped off in the kitchen without a care at all, ignoring your panic as you looked through the window. He grimaced a little when pulling them up over his thighs, your heart beating faster when you saw the perfect, kissable, biteable flesh being forced into the leather. He had to adjust his boxers a little once they came up enough, since his junk was literally having to be stuffed in. (He was kinda hung as a shower)
Zipping them up, you burst into giggles when he breathed out.
"God, no. These are far too tight, Babe," you laughed, trying to fit your fingers between his hip and the waistband.
"I just don't gotta wear a belt. They're fine."
"They're not," you sighed, flashing him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry." Feeling along his waist and abs, you wrapped your arms around his skinny middle, resting your head on his chest. "I'm really sorry."
"I ain't mad, ya daft head. They're just pants."
Looking up from his chest with a pout, he had to remember how to breathe for a second. You were so cute. What did he do to deserve such an adoring woman like you?
"I know. But you wear them all the time," you whimpered.
"Shaddup." Accepting his kisses, he drew them out as long as he could, trying to back you into the washer so you had nowhere to go. (and therefore had no choice but to give into his advances)
Before you could see sense, he'd hooked his hands behind your thighs and lifted you onto the machine, kissing you deeper and making your face heat up. Leant over you, he'd effectively trapped you against the wall, his hands free to wander wherever they wanted on your body. Sighs tumbled from your breath, his occasional groans enough to make you bite your lip when his tongue and teeth began to explore your neck and chest.
"Got another load in?" he asked, turning the dial.
"Wait," you stuttered, standing on the machine to wriggle out of your shorts, leaving just your underwear. "Throw this in."
He bent over, unlocking the door to place your shorts in.
"Let's see how far we can get, shall we?"
The machine was switched on, your lip biting grin tugging on his gut.
Leaning deeper, his tongue let loose, battling yours in the dim corner of the kitchen. Taking initiative, you tugged on your shirt, pulling it up over your head and letting it fall to the ground. Your breasts bare now, he lit up at the sight of them, hard nipples pricking up in the cool air. Large hands began massaging them gently, feeling their soft weights in the palm of his hands and pinching at your nipples to make you gasp and keen.
He was so attentive to each side, your fingers running through his dark hair and along his shoulders reminding him just how much you loved him playing with them.
Migrating his wandering hands down towards your hips, the waist band of your knickers twirled delicately around his fingers before they were swiped off and left to fall gracefully down your legs.
Majima was a little rough, pushing you back onto the wall so he could pull your hips forward. Starting from your lips, he left steamy kisses slowly on his way down, hitting your jaw, your neck, your breasts, each nipple with a small suck for good measure, your stomach, gut, groin... Till he settled at your thighs, biting them lightly then alternating sucks and kisses over the pillow-like flesh.
Hovering over you, he spat, letting it hang down and drop right above your slit, the man's thumb gentle as it leisurely rubbed up and down your folds to help them along. Not that he had to, really.
You sighed contently, running a hand through your hair and another along the lean ropes of muscle in his arms when he began massaging your clit in small circles.
Mouths found one another again, your hands grabbing at his face and chest to keep him as close as you wanted.
Of course, he couldn't help himself. Majima wanted to lap you up.
Moving his hands up over your hips, you whimpered for a second after losing the feeling, opening your eyes to find him eyeing you down below. His teeth nibbled at your areola, lips securing themselves around a nipple a third time, the rosy bud becoming more erect in the warm cavities of his mouth. Further down he kissed you, leaving a trail of moist sweetness over your ribs and stomach.
The way your noise changed when he began licking. It was a different type of pleasure. He was so good at it, too. Using the flat of his tongue, it slid perfectly along your wet folds, his hums of approval making you all the more horny. The fact he loved doing it to you made you want him to do it more. Lay back on the wall, you had nothing to grab on to, your hips bucking into his mouth when he hit a particularly sensitive spot. Holding your hips, he rubbed along your back to try and slow your writhing.
"Relax, girl," he murmured, leaning away for a moment. "Don't start fuckin' my face just yet."
"Mmm, I can't help it," you cooed, arching your back a little.
"Not sure why I spat on ya," he teased, feeding two fingers into your pussy and gently poking around to gain entry. He kissed your lips, then moved back up to the ones on your face since you were having trouble reciprocating due to his ministrations down below. He'd gotten in, your insides squeezing him up and squelching around him.
"Ya hear that? That's how wet y'are just on my fingers." Snogging your mouth, you could taste yourself on his tongue, but you didn't care. "Such a bad girl, ain'tcha?"
Your moaning was becoming droning, words not really forming anymore.
"Ma-ji-hhhhggggnnn... Ohh, don't stop!"
"Ohhhh, yer close?" he chuckled, licking along his lips as you replied with an eager hum. Pounding you harder with his fingers, you were trembling already, begging him to fuck you faster. Breath running ragged and squeaking, the display was enough to make him grin against your skin, kissing your lobe lightly and nibbling it sometimes. He could feel you clenching, and decided to add his mouth again since you were obviously holding back.
Taking your clit between his teeth, the pleasure it gave you was electrifying.
"Gaaawdd, c'mon, woman. Bust on my mouth already," he grunted, shaking his head a little like a dog. The noises coming from down below were just disgusting. Wet, sucking and popping sounds. He was sloppy, your slick dripping down your crack now as he ate you out so eagerly, like an absolute champ. Majima loved your taste, savouring it when he could.
Gripping his hair, your nails scratching against his scalp felt absolutely heavenly. You were obviously enjoying this. You always enjoyed his treatment of your pussy.
"Cum on my mouth, Baby. I'm waitin' on ya."
"Just... A little more," you huffed, arching your back as much as the enclosed space would allow you, your legs stretching to give him more of you. "Hhhhhhaaaaaahh, I love it when you lick me up like this."
"I spoil ya too much."
"MA-ah-ah-ahhh!"
There it was.
"Go on, Doll. Gimme a big shout."
Your orgasm was glorious. It was as if every nerve in your body just unclenched at the same time, tingles surfacing instead.
He pulled his fingers out, but wasted no time cleaning you up with his tongue.
"God..." you laughed, relieved he'd finally released your tension. "That was amazing. You're amazing..."
"Steady on," he teased, kissing you open mouthed so you could breathe as you came down from the high. "I can have my turn now, right?"
Undoing his pants, he had to work to pull them off, but once they were at his knees he could kick them down. Pulling out his cock, you hummed in approval at the size of it, giving it a slight massage with a simper. Pumping him gently, he kissed you deeply, grunting and groaning occasionally hands exploring your tits and chest. They ran back down over your stomach, taking your thighs and pushing them apart.
"Stay there lookin' pretty, won't'cha?"
Tucking your fingers under his chin, you tilted his face and kissed his swollen lips with a growl.
"Whatever you want."
Sliding the underside of his cock along your folds, they felt angelic. So warm and wet and inviting. You were sinking down, resting on your lower back. Majima enjoyed teasing himself just as much as he enjoyed teasing you, seeing how far he could take himself before it was too much. The way his cock twitched desperately against your soaking folds, the way you writhed and begged him to put it in already. Watching your flushed cheeks, mouth open agape, your chest rising and falling with every slow thrust. He couldn't recreate this feeling with anybody else.
You gained a sudden new lease of life, jumping at him to capture his lips feverishly with yours, your arms hanging onto him for dear life.
"Majima," you whimpered longingly, barely able to breathe. "Please just fuck me before the spin cycle starts."
It was devilishly delicious listening to your peaking moans as the washer rumbling a little louder turned you on quicker than he was.
"Oh?"
His response was always so smug.

Guiding himself and pushing inside, there wasn't much resistance besides a slight stretch and some rocking to get it down to the hilt without hurting you.
"Shit... Fuckin' Christ, that's tight," he groaned, eye rolling back a little as he relished in the feeling of you. Starting off slowly, your small, light moans and running breath were adorable. The way you let them wail on or fade out was music to his ears. He took one of your legs, keeping it up as the other bent to stop you sinking too far forward. His thrusts were leisurely and lazy, your whimpering spurring him on. Your hands roamed all over his body, wherever you could reach. Running your palms over his muscular chest was your favourite, the soft skin beneath his extensive ink  enough to drive you crazy.
"Ugghhh, Majima... I can't stand you being too slow."
"Yer damn noise is tellin' me otherwise," he grinned, bending to take a hardened nipple into his mouth. A short cry left your throat, his tongue running along your stiff bud and making blood run to your nethers.
"Be patient."
That's when the spin cycle begun.
It was a bit harsher than you anticipated, enough to make you gasp and keen into his mouth as he tried to snog you. Eventually he settled by your neck and shoulders, giving them some love instead.
That's when it started. You were shaken all over, his thrusts hitting different everytime.
"Shit, yer so fuckin' loud today."
The sound of his low voice made your stomach tie knots, tummy bees stinging you with their sinful stingers.
"Just- Fuck me hardeeeerr!" you whined, leaning back onto the wall behind you to catch your breath, shuddering against the vibrating box. "Pleeeeaaseee!"
He sniggered, gripping your hips harshly to keep you in place and pound you how you wanted. It was barely touching him yet, since he was was fit. Just a bit of sweat so far.
"Yer one desperate Dollybird."
"Fu-fuuck I-I'm gonna cum," you gasped, running your hands up his glistening abs. This man could go for rounds and rounds and rounds, so you'd built up a little resilience in the time you'd been together. Adjusting his angle a little, he quicked his pace again, hitting you hard in your sweet spot.
"Is that it, huh? Ya like that? Ya gonna cum yet?"
Mumbling and moaning his name, you started making those noises he loved so much just as you clenched tightly round his dick. He pulled out, since the spin cycle was doing the job just fine and he could smother you in sugar for a while instead. Sucking and biting at your neck, he moaned your name into your skin as you wriggled beneath him, trying to pump his dick despite shaking as your next orgasm approached. You were certain you were due to go into overdrive soon, writhing against the washer.
It arrived, twice as powerful as before. Squeezing your legs together the sensation of your core spasming and the washer spinning was making you want even more. Creamy slick began gathering at your ass, drooling out of your pussy.
Relishing in the sight, his tongue found it's way between your legs again, lapping you up like a parched puppy. He'd barely touched you, when your broken moans were pitching again. You could barely speak, but your hands carding through his short hair and running down his neck and back were enough to confirm what you wanted.
"Gooorrroooooo~!" you wailed. He was even sloppier than before, girl cum dripping down his chin making him sigh and grunt.
You were left shuddering in absolute bliss, your man redressing in his grey joggers and dipping for a second. He came back, wrapping you in a giant blanket and kissing your forehead.
He carried you to the settee, placing you down gently before falling beside you himself.
"Shh, shh, shh," he soothed, blowing your ear and letting you snuggle beside him. Tracking his hand up the back of your neck, he stroked your head, pulling your hair from your sweaty face. "Weren't too rough on ya this time, was I?"
Shaking your head, he was in disbelief. He couldn't help himself. When he saw you and heard your cries, he just wanted to bang away like it was nobodies business. He wanted to wreck you, leaving you a mewling mess of electrifying pleasure. Mess up your hair, bounce your tits, pull at your nipples and kiss your thighs, suck and lick and eat you to your core.
It's just how he felt. He was a lusty guy when it came down to it.
You were beginning to calm down now it seemed, between your legs sore and raw from such an adventure.
"Majima... Did you put any detergent in the machine?"

"Shit."